18-10-2009, 02:27 AM
IRC name: mxt
Q-Auth: mxt
Garena name: mxt

* Where are you from?

I'm half greek, half norwegian. I'm currently living in Norway

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

Always in a good mood, easy to talk with. I speak greek, norwegian, french and english fluently.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No, only in srs's group on garena ;pp

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

Started playing around 05' around 5.83, had tried the 3.xx versions prior that but nothing much. Started out with pubs, later on got into some inhouses along with european guys. Former clans are DioM and CMaR, but only for a short period. I took a break from higher level DotA eventually. I then noticed how much more competitive it had become as a game so it sparked my interest. Played briefly on #nihl.exp but got unvouched due to inactivity

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yes

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yessssss Masta

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

mxt

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

That I know about? Or know personally?

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I just want to play serious games

nb: tell me if you want me to add another replay
nb2: hans2 owns

mixit
13-11-2009, 03:20 PM
bump

wAr|LoRD|
17-12-2009, 05:41 PM
deny inactive !!