PDA

View Full Version : How to DETECT MAPHACKER through replay ?

Oparthib
28-10-2012, 10:28 AM
Anyone can help me ? How can maphackers be detected when he fogclicks ? Please elaborate. Some guys told me that its in the replay . But I couldnt see it. :/ . PLease Help. I want to keep my channel maphacker free ^_^ :D.

DarkAmphetaMine.
05-11-2012, 02:54 AM
I wanted to ask the same question , if anyone knows plz tell us how to detect it in replay !! :confused:

[h_h_h]
07-11-2012, 10:53 PM
You can download anti mh tool in EAL page.

This is a very useful tool, cause it advices with ping, and name, when someone clicks on other player in fog.

pm me at rgc for details.

To_Pasteli
08-11-2012, 09:12 PM
really helpfull ,thanks...

karpos
08-11-2012, 09:19 PM
this programma is very good thanks

kopros
08-11-2012, 09:33 PM
very good

Odisseas
09-11-2012, 03:35 AM
The key to detect a safe maphacker is his gameplay

Oparthib
09-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Thank you sir. :)

tan.
09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
;1024148']You can download anti mh tool in EAL page.

This is a very useful tool, cause it advices with ping, and name, when someone clicks on other player in fog.

pm me at rgc for details.

I got this program.To tell you the thruth its not very good becouse its shows a lot of borderline that arent mh and sometimes its bugs
So the best way to detect maphack its like odisseas said from his gameplay

Ps.I dont say that the fog click dectetor its not helpfull but the most time its not trustable

Time
10-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Check this thread -> http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=125115

Odisseas
11-11-2012, 12:36 AM
Anyone can help me ? How can maphackers be detected when he fogclicks ? Please elaborate. Some guys told me that its in the replay . But I couldnt see it. :/ . PLease Help. I want to keep my channel maphacker free ^_^ :D.

Where you usually play dota?
In which channel?

In_My_Control
11-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Check this thread -> http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=125115

Ty for that!

Under_The_Water
11-11-2012, 08:36 AM
how to dedect a maphacker via replay :
1.You play a game , and suspect someone for maphacking.
2.You save the replay , and then you look at it.
3.You go on the one you think he maphacks , and keep alt+n on him.It shows his vision.
When he clicks somewhere , any where , a tower a shop a hero , then press pause and look at allies vision there. (U know when he clicks somewhere , maybe not fogclicking when the clicked hero is cirled)

IF allies are NOT having the same vision (they cant look at the one/ at the think he clicked) then its a fogclick and its 100% maphack proove

CARE : When an enemy hero dies , and comes back , your vision will turned on the enemy fountain.

Oparthib
12-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Where you usually play dota?
In which channel?

Asia zone , Asia Gaming Mainly. Also play in DCBL (private channel for Bangladeshi players).

I am admin in Asia zone & DCBL . Thats why wanted to know how to detect maphackers. But already have it :). Thanks every1.

Odisseas
12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Asia zone , Asia Gaming Mainly. Also play in DCBL (private channel for Bangladeshi players).

I am admin in Asia zone & DCBL . Thats why wanted to know how to detect maphackers. But already have it :). Thanks every1.

I have created a guide that will definitely help you a lot, but it is written in Greek language.

Oparthib
13-11-2012, 11:40 AM
I have created a guide that will definitely help you a lot, but it is written in Greek language.

Umm ,is there any translator from greek to english ? :)

Bonezy72
13-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Google Translate (translate.google.gr/?hl=en&tab=wT#el/en/)

In-game / Replay [ (Map-Hack) Fog-Click ] detector.

What is Fog-Click detector?

Every time a player changes selection. This automatic program checks if the selected unit is visible (in fog or not).
If a fog click is detected the program informs you with a private message in chatlog that player x selected target y in z minute.

Of course this isn't a 100% proof that the player has map hack, cause of the game delay etc (if a unit dies or enters fog very shortly after getting selected it gets detected as a fogclick).
They are just helpers but if someone gets too many fog clicks in a game, with many in a row, then you can safely say that he uses map hack.

You can Download the file from here. (http://www.sendspace.com/file/nwfer4)

When the download finish, just place this file in your Warcraft III Folder ( C:\Program Files\Warcraft III )

All Best,
--
DA-01

Odisseas
13-11-2012, 05:55 PM
The concept of boundary clicks is up to a few seconds.
The anti mh tool named as Fog click detector displays that kind of clicks and when a hero entering into fog until two seconds
it is not considered as a reliable clue for maphack use but as a boundary click(usually).

Regarding the manual, i don't know fluent english. My level is not quite good,
so i would not recommend me translating it,
because the translated content would not be accurate in the english language.

Maybe if you find somebody.Otherwise i will search someone but i don't guarantee results(i mean maybe i will not find somebody to do this chore for me...)

You can find the guide right HERE -> [Press me] (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=102201)

*There are, of course, some completely useless things and this is happening due to the fact that i've written this guide oriented for our channel, Clan NoL.*

Bonezy72
13-11-2012, 06:46 PM
The concept of boundary clicks is up to a few seconds.
The anti mh tool named as Fog click detector displays that kind of clicks and when a hero entering into fog until two seconds
it is not considered as a reliable clue for maphack use but as a boundary click(usually).

Regarding the manual, i don't know fluent english. My level is not quite good,
so i would not recommend me translating it,
because the translated content would not be accurate in the english language.

Maybe if you find somebody.Otherwise i will search someone but i don't guarantee results(i mean maybe i will not find somebody to do this chore for me...)

You can find the guide right HERE -> [Press me] (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=102201)

*There are, of course, some completely useless things and this is happening due to the fact that i've written this guide oriented for our channel, Clan NoL.*

Interesting!

Oparthib
14-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Thank you all . :) > I really Appreciete your help :).

Anubis
26-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Some users play suspicious but doesn't leave fog clicks and some users leave fog clicks but doesn't play suspicious...

Oparthib
26-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Some users play suspicious but doesn't leave fog clicks and some users leave fog clicks but doesn't play suspicious...

Yah . I saw a Clockwork Goblin . At a point of the game we had a clash on our middle 2nd tower. I was kunka (sentinel) . We lost the clash , I was the only surviving. I knew he was gonna shoot rocket at me. So I didnt go to base directly. I went to the trees near bottom base tower. Waited there for a while. He shoot rocket there. :\ . But in the wholegame there were no fogclicks . Not only this rocket , he also hit some TOOOOOOO MUCH MAPSENSING (?!?) rockets. :\

YUÑKA
11-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Any one can help me to view the download reply Rangking Gaming Parser.. Because i try to download the Lastreplay.w3g and when i try to view the error said "the map file associated with the replay could not be found, Please make sure that the map file 'Maps\dota maps\Dota v6.76.w3x' use by the recorded game exist". guys what does it mean?? any one cam explain??

Odisseas
19-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Any one can help me to view the download reply Rangking Gaming Parser.. Because i try to download the Lastreplay.w3g and when i try to view the error said "the map file associated with the replay could not be found, Please make sure that the map file 'Maps\dota maps\Dota v6.76.w3x' use by the recorded game exist". guys what does it mean?? any one cam explain??

In folder <Maps>,create a new folder called "dota maps",then copy the map 6.76(version) and after all i suppose that u will be ok..

Darth_Tony
29-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Ty, i was looking for something like this

pissa_skotadi
14-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Unfortunately people are starting to catch on with fogclicks and thus that either leaves scanning replays or looking for gamepley quirks...

Hisham
16-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Please help me to find a good program for replay -_-

parasito
23-06-2013, 10:32 PM
This (http://www.rivsoft.narod.ru/DotAReplay.zip) link will help you

any guide?

Call-me-Winner
23-06-2013, 10:39 PM
any guide?
take a look on this (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=96828) one

parasito
23-06-2013, 11:31 PM
take a look on this (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=96828) one

thanks. there was also a tool to detect fog clicks. Do you know where i can find it?

Call-me-Winner
24-06-2013, 06:38 PM
thanks. there was also a tool to detect fog clicks. Do you know where i can find it?
Well this (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=185370) post will help you!

acc-Death.
25-06-2013, 12:01 AM
mh tool is useful but in several times it warns u for clicks by the time the target dissapears...you have to be very careful while u use the tool especially if u are admin

THE-Teacher
27-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Exactly ,i wanted to give you that link which "time" did.

nakedsatan
07-08-2013, 05:20 AM
how do you get the timestamps?

Call-me-Winner
07-08-2013, 10:52 AM
If you open the map with the DRM in actions page you will see all the actions and the time made in your left