IRC name: hjortstar
Q-Auth: hjortstar
Garena name: hjortstar

* Where are you from?

Sweden, Stockholm

* How old are you?

20 years young

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

Hey, my name is Alex, currently working as a construction worker. Playing dota as a hobby. In my other sparetime I usually hang out with my girlfriend, friends or go out drinking.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

Just playing with some IRL friends, we started a clan called EATSLEEPDOTA a year ago or something but we didn't have the strenght to continue playing serious.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

Started out 4 years ago I think on battle.net like everyone else. Installed IRC and started to play in channels like; dota.gc, dota.fi. Got a decent lvl on Garena and played in hlr just for fun sometimes. After that I got a invite to nihl.main and played there a bit. When nihl.core was formed I played there until I got unvouched for being inactive(They reseted the stats like 5 times so my urge to play there dropped, probably because I was a statswhore back then). I've started to play again now and I got a feeling that dota.pride2 will fit me nicely right now.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yes, no doubt about it. I prefer gank/carry like almost everyone though.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

Can't really upload replays right now, can provide you later but the only replay I've got saved is a different version of Warcraft.(I think it's when I played Zeus vs Ravens).

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes, no problem.

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

hjortstar

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Idk really who plays here, hopefully I'll be recognized by someone.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I'm not the norwegian nihl-admin "hjort"........................

hjortstar
22-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Bump!!

PeLaTis
22-10-2009, 05:22 PM
!vouched by me