25-10-2009, 05:20 PM
IRC name: m3w
Q-Auth: m3w
Garena name: damnusednicks

* Where are you from?
Austria

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
Well my name is Christoph and i am an austrian student of law. I play dota for about 4y now started in ROC DotA years. I played in various clans (PL Div2), playing for austrian national team in enc and in many other inhouse leagues(wihl, nihl, dce). Moreover i played tournaments as last two MYM PriDe tournaments, esl ladder and as i said ENC. I am clanless for quiet a while now because my studies are very time consuming so i dont have everyday time for training. Apart from playing DotA, i am an editor for the german esports site fragster.de for over one year by now. before i was managing replays/news at gosugamer.net

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
Not any more

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
As i am so long in DotA in can play all roles but i am very comfortable with support and gank. I also play the carry but i dislike the ricing.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
as i got no team at the moment i just play sigs or dotapickups. my last cws are back in a different patch version. i got a replay (http://www.fragster.de/download/8/demos-replays-dota/1965/fragsterdota-gegen-rest-der-welt/) of a scrim with my editor colleagues but thats ony low/mid fun gaming

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
of course

* Do you have a microphone?
yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
yes

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
m3w

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.
i know some of the german players i already played with. dmZ.Black, nfinity/rmN and additionally i interviewed and talked to a lot of the pros that playing here so far and many know me :)

* Is there anything else you want to add?
i want to play some serious dota again. Other ihls ae more or less inactive and SIGs or Pickup is just nc. get me into dP plz ^^

m3w
30-10-2009, 01:38 AM
!bump

is there any1 out there that could tell me how long the vouching will need or what i have to do to get vouched. because atm its just waiting for nearly a week by now w/o any answers or coments

com.alex
31-10-2009, 06:43 PM
!support good player

have played with him in some dl vip games and in cw if im right! good player

@ m3w u have to wait some days for sure...

Titt
12-11-2009, 07:48 PM
!support know him from dota-league

m3w
25-11-2009, 02:39 AM
!bump

is it f***in normal that u have to wait over one month until an admin is responding to your vouch request? that cant be true. what nice organisation is that here in dota-pride?

PeLaTis
02-01-2010, 09:35 PM
no replays and inactive on thread