PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request strfck.eetSouls

strfck
27-10-2009, 04:29 PM
IRC name: strfck.eetSouls
Q-Auth: taco-wes
Garena name: strfck.eetSouls

Where are you from?

I'm from Schwaz (a nice city in the middle of the Tyrol, Austria)

How old are you?

I'm 18 years old.

Tell us a bit about yourself.

Currently I'm attending HAK Schwaz (commercial school), so I have plenty of time to play.

My life is simple - week: school, girlfriend, dota - weekend: going out, girlfriend, dota ^_^.

My plans for the future are to move out of Austria, preferably to the UK, but not until 2 or 3 years.

Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

Yes. My clan is called "we eets souls". We have just won Division 5.37 and are going to play in Division 4 in PL XIII.

http://www.dota-league.com/?section=team&id=11838

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

I have been playing DotA for 4 years (1 year - then 1 year pause - playing since 2 years now).

we eets souls was my first clan, but I'm a member of the clan since 2 years.

I haven't really played any tournaments except for the last two PL seasons. Inhouse league - only Single Instant Games.

Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yes. My best roles are carry and gank, but I can support as well. I'm very adjustable.

Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

Don't have any at the moment, since I have reinstalled my computer one week ago. I'll try to post some as soon as I get them!

Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes. I have been using IRC and Ventrilo for 4 years, Garena for 2 years.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do. I'm not shy in Ventrilo.

Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes I am and I fully agree.

Which name do you want registered on the bot?

strfck.eetSouls

Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Nope, don't know any. Still, I hope there is a slight chance that I will be vouched.

Is there anything else you want to add?

I hope I get the chance to prove myself and get vouched! (:

wAr|LoRD|
17-12-2009, 05:33 PM
deny inactive !