PDA

View Full Version : [REJECTED] Admin Application : harris15

immortal13
28-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Personal Info

Your name:Harris

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Perfect English,and a little bit german..

Experience, playtimes and general info : I ' ve been playing dota for about5-6 years so i may say i have quite an experience

Battle.Net Account: tony_montana

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: No experience

Your activity and average playtime each week: I play almost every day of the week for about 2-3 hours and i play more hours some times local with friends

Your ability to communicate with others: I communicate with my mates very good not causing trouble or anything just trying to have fun

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes, i agree

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I m very competitive so i dont have any problem reacting under pressure but if someone tries to be smart sometimes i get mad

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? No problem at all

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Yes i have friends who are also admins and can support me

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? (optional)

------------------------------------
Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I would like to be an admin because I want balanced games without leavers and bad-mannered guys

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Because i think we all want balanced and fair games for everybody and i think i can help

A few things about yourself:I m very outgoing person with good sense of humor taking life easy

PsofioKouneli
30-10-2009, 02:36 PM
pisteuw prepi na anebaseis ligo activity GL pantos:P

immortal13
31-10-2009, 05:53 PM
ti ennoeis ? autes tis meres pantws dn paizw poli gt exw trexamata giauto dn exw pei sta paidia tipota ty anyway (allaksa to bnet onoma mou)

ViPeR)
01-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Okay kane merika posts autous pou kses .

Pr3zakias.gr
08-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Support ston xari!!! poly kalos player me kala manners..apla me xalaei ligo p einai vazelos...(plaka kanw) ante gl bro! ;)

Arnette
08-11-2009, 12:56 AM
pisteuw prepi na anebaseis ligo activity GL pantos:P

oson afora to activity sto site dn to aferesan???? btw gl file!!

KiTz
12-11-2009, 05:52 PM
inactive, rejected