PDA

View Full Version : i am truanted

Delije-Sever
29-10-2009, 05:58 PM
gn is PDC 2894 .. Mode is cd,i just wanna chage captan,because captan is guy who have 6-4 score and 200 exp, name is foggyyy[pro] i have 5000 exp and some guy in my team have 9000 exp. i said let me or thet guy with 9000 exp to be captans...But host ( knc[besi ) said no , then i said i did play this game with low captan in my team and leave and then all team truanted me...this is SS..

http://img301.imageshack.us/i/98583059.png/

i think no reason for truant,some player can replace me or i can replace yourself..

Regards

nTaBaTzIs_GR
29-10-2009, 06:25 PM
i think no reason for truant,some player can replace me or i can replace yourself..
Regards

U are wrong u can't rep urself just cause u didn't like the captain.

Make me something clear did u rep urself or not?

Also u can't ruin the others game. And the truant even if it's not allowed if someone admin doesn't agree. It was right.

Delije-Sever
29-10-2009, 06:32 PM
i just said guys you can replace me or i replace yourself. And i didn't replace yourself,i just don't want play game with low captan this is free win..You understund what i mean ?

nTaBaTzIs_GR
29-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Truant is right.

Topic DENIED

I'll close it in a lil bit if u want post something.

Regards

Delije-Sever
29-10-2009, 07:32 PM
i isn't replace yourself i think i have the right if they are not to replace the captain not to play this game, because the captain put the player with the least exp, and the unwritten rule says that the captain of the player with the highest exp, not the least? they could replace me but they truanted me ? I personally still think i not deserve truant, but if you say so okay..

nTaBaTzIs_GR
29-10-2009, 07:56 PM
As i said u can't ruin a game just because u don't like the captain.

Friendly advise:use a translator,hard to understand what u right. :)

Regards

Delije-Sever
29-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the advice I'll take that into consideration ;)

You can close this.

Regards