PDA

View Full Version : Little.Bug Flaming

GhettoPimp
31-10-2009, 10:14 PM
* Accused User Account : Little.Bug

* Game Name : Don't know.

* Offence of User : He flamed us.

Link: http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8180/flame.jpg

Personally I'm against flaming and this guy flamed us all.

DeadMaGe
31-10-2009, 10:54 PM
well, i shall give him a warn, but as wl u should support.. specially when its asked and when you got money to spent on clarity potions with a hero that should harass on the lane

Little.Bug
31-10-2009, 10:56 PM
* Accused User Account : Little.Bug

* Game Name : Don't know.

* Offence of User : He flamed us.

Link: http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8180/flame.jpg

Personally I'm against flaming and this guy flamed us all.

Lol revolt, you are kidding me arent you? You against flaming? Dont make me laugh. Why dont you post the whole replay, so we can see what context my words are in. And with that you can also see all the flaming and whining you did all game long. Getting radi with lock, flaming bounty 24/7 and refusing to help the team, and not getting chick at start after we all asked your. I will post the replay soon.
And you want to be captain? hahaha, O and btw, Isnt mutli-accounting forbidden?

Little.Bug
31-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Oke, so now im banned cuz ive reached 100%. Nice abuse from suppy and some of the other admins.

Hf with your league.

GhettoPimp
31-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Lol revolt, you are kidding me arent you? You against flaming? Dont make me laugh. Why dont you post the whole replay, so we can see what context my words are in. And with that you can also see all the flaming and whining you did all game long. Getting radi with lock, flaming bounty 24/7 and refusing to help the team, and not getting chick at start after we all asked your. I will post the replay soon.
And you want to be captain? hahaha, O and btw, Isnt mutli-accounting forbidden?I don't even got the replay I only have a screen. Everyone picking my hero's, so I went dps on Wl cuz it was an easy game anyway and we won easily.

Yes multi-account is forbidden why?

Little.Bug
31-10-2009, 11:45 PM
I don't even got the replay I only have a screen. Everyone picking my hero's, so I went dps on Wl cuz it was an easy game anyway and we won easily.

Yes multi-account is forbidden why?

YOUR hero's? This just shows how arrogant and retarded you are. And what about your constant whining and flaming since min 1. And the comment i made about non getting a chick, was the only thing i said all game long.
And you were a raging idiot flaming everyone the whole game.
And you report me for this one word.

This just shows how small of a man you are.

O and btw, he was whining the whole game also about him getting rejected for cap. Flaming the admins who denyed him. This guy has some serious issues really.

O and in game, he also said that his friend deadmage would warn me the amount so that i would get banned.

Anyway, seems he was right.

Again, hf with your league. On the the next.

GhettoPimp
01-11-2009, 12:01 AM
YOUR hero's? This just shows how arrogant and retarded you are. And what about your constant whining and flaming since min 1. And the comment i made about non getting a chick, was the only thing i said all game long.
And you were a raging idiot flaming everyone the whole game.
And you report me for this one word.

This just shows how small of a man you are.

O and btw, he was whining the whole game also about him getting rejected for cap. Flaming the admins who denyed him. This guy has some serious issues really.

O and in game, he also said that his friend deadmage would warn me the amount so that i would get banned.

Anyway, seems he was right.

Again, hf with your league. On the the next.1. I didn't flamed/raged in the game.
2. I was not whining, Lyoto was bitching to me about it so I respond.
3. I didn't flame the admins who denyed me, I said they're clueless and I also said it to the admins themselves.
4. The only thing I said about DeadMaGe is that he can judge me along with Bli5teR and a few other who actually know me.

Don't know why you make things up, get your facts straight. Maybe stop having such a big mouth and just play.

Btw it seems that you're the one with the issues, making things up.

Little.Bug
01-11-2009, 12:05 AM
1. I didn't flamed/raged in the game.
2. I was not whining, Lyoto was bitching to me about it so I respond.
3. I didn't flame the admins who denyed me, I said they're clueless and I also said it to the admins themselves.
4. The only thing I said about DeadMaGe is that he can judge me along with Bli5teR and a few other who actually know me.

Don't know why you make things up, get your facts straight. Maybe stop having such a big mouth and just play.

Btw it seems that you're the one with the issues, making things up.

Lol this really amuses me.

The second point contradicts the first point and itself
The third point contradict itself.
The fourth point is actually the only one that makes any sence, but its still a lie.

Anyway your a very big boy reporting this. The comment "i am against flaming" was really the most funny thing about it. That comment just shows what your motives are.

KicA
01-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Of topic - So basically you're telling me to ignore your application and let people that know you (your friends) decide whether you'll be a captain or not? Don't forget that i'm an admin of this league and that its my duty to handle all the requests applications abuses and so on... Apart from that, i knew you'd rely on your friends (whose names won't be written here) to accept you. I'd also like to add that you have to have more than 50% win percent to be a captain. So i don't know why you bothered applying. Why do you think we made these applications? Think about it.

On topic - This report is denied by me and i'll wait on other staff mates to reply on this as well. If my opinion matches other staff members' as well, Little.Bug will get his last warn removed.

GhettoPimp
01-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Lol this really amuses me.

The second point contradicts the first point and itself
The third point contradict itself.
The fourth point is actually the only one that makes any sence, but its still a lie.

Anyway your a very big boy reporting this. The comment "i am against flaming" was really the most funny thing about it. That comment just shows what your motives are.I'm against flaming was a joke -.-

PaR[;134534']Of topic - So basically you're telling me to ignore your application and let people that know you (your friends) decide whether you'll be a captain or not? Don't forget that i'm an admin of this league and that its my duty to handle all the requests applications abuses and so on.

On topic - This report is denied by me and i'll wait on other staff mates to reply on this as well. If my opinion matches other staff members' as well, Little.Bug will get his last warn removed.No. I'm just saying that you don't know nothing about me, so why would you decide if I should be a captain. It's your duty to handle the stuff, but I think it's not smart to handle stuff you don't know nothing about (in this case me), admins who know stuff about it can decide 100times better (in this case DeadMaGe, Bli5teR, Maka) than you can.

I'm just pointing out the most logical things and facts.

KicA
01-11-2009, 12:35 AM
You're forgetting that i also have a say in that "captain picking". Me and Ntabatzis_Gr agreed that you are not fit to be a captain. I can reopen the thread and wait on more replies but it won't matter because the outcome will still be the same. I'll stop this "of topicness" now and if you wish to speak with me you can do it on battle net or Private Messages.

Little.Bug
01-11-2009, 04:54 AM
I'm against flaming was a joke -.-

No. I'm just saying that you don't know nothing about me, so why would you decide if I should be a captain. It's your duty to handle the stuff, but I think it's not smart to handle stuff you don't know nothing about (in this case me), admins who know stuff about it can decide 100times better (in this case DeadMaGe, Bli5teR, Maka) than you can.

I'm just pointing out the most logical things and facts.

Offtopic: There are clear and specifiek rules about being a captain 60% win and little warns are two of them. Which both of them you fail misserably, just like me. Thats also the reason i will never apply a captains request, since its clear that following the rules they should not grand me this wish.

You want then to make an exeption for you because your friends with dm? Didnt think so.

Ontopic: Nothing more to ad than that your a hypocritical powerhorny dude.

Edit: Btw see what lyoto is saying. This illustrates the discussing and the behaviour of revolt prequel to my outburst. (he will deny his cap request, just because hes being a 100% ***hole)

Edit2: DM gave me a warn, in this thread he doesnt specify how much, but conviniantly its just the amount to get me 100% and banned. Coinsidense? Not rly.

JuVe913
01-11-2009, 11:51 AM
One point to stick is that Little.Bug u really have a bad history and u can earn the rank of "Mr.Flamer" so please stick up to be good and polite to others...

Also fix up ur language in forums cause it makes it look bad...

About the 2 of u..

Captain Modes mean That the ---> Captain <--- Decides upon picking heroes that are the best ones for the game...You may suggest some ideas but only the captain can pick what he thinks that is best for the game...

So if someone doesnt pick ur hero its not a reason to start flaming

Not even if the game doesnt go good its normal...u lose and everything is fine..I can understand that u might love keeping ur stats positive but its just IMMPOSIBLE to do so..And if u didnt like him as a person then u shouldnt have picked him as a captain or even signed in his game...

GhettoPimp
01-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Offtopic: There are clear and specifiek rules about being a captain 60% win and little warns are two of them. Which both of them you fail misserably, just like me. Thats also the reason i will never apply a captains request, since its clear that following the rules they should not grand me this wish.

You want then to make an exeption for you because your friends with dm? Didnt think so.

Ontopic: Nothing more to ad than that your a hypocritical powerhorny dude.

Edit: Btw see what lyoto is saying. This illustrates the discussing and the behaviour of revolt prequel to my outburst. (he will deny his cap request, just because hes being a 100% ***hole)

Edit2: DM gave me a warn, in this thread he doesnt specify how much, but conviniantly its just the amount to get me 100% and banned. Coinsidense? Not rly.Off: Personally the 60% is a bit bullshit but on the other hand I understand it. I spoke to K1cA and it's fine now, I'll get 60% very easy soon. These warns are all pretty old and in the beginning I had like 30% warn in one game. I don't want to make an exception, he knows me and K1cA and the GR guy only know me by reports and rumours so thats the diffrence. Lyoto just couldn't stand it that he failed and lost against me.

Makazoruki
01-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Listen , this went out of control tbh .
Revolt reported Little.
Little gets warns if report gets accepted.

U made out of this topic a spanish serie , on the end ill be kicas father , and kica will be middle brother of blister .

Warns are added already . Appeal on them if u think u dont deserve them.
I close the topic to prevent the spam , if any other admin wanna put more opinions , open it again , np.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
02-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Topic ACCEPTED and MOVED

Regards