View Full Version : Room Abuse

Bello
27-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Your RGC Username:AdmiralBello

Abuser RGC Username:djargoo

Room/League Name:lod

Proof (Pictures):
http://www.rankedgaming.com/admin/local/gamelogs/chatlog.php?x=0:52643
[06:35] admiralbello: Can we remake plz?
[06:37] weirdestbug: no
[06:43] admiralbello: my pc is not good :S
[07:21] djargoo: no rmk ffs
[09:51] player.n1: djargoo
[09:53] player.n1: ur founder
[09:54] player.n1: here?
[10:16] player.n1: djargoo
[10:17] player.n1: go rmk
[10:18] player.n1: ...
[11:01] admiralbello: Djargoo go rmk
[11:05] player.n1: ill rmk
[11:06] player.n1: ok
[11:06] admiralbello: i have massive lag
[11:07] player.n1: ?
[11:10] weirdestbug: Lies.
[11:10] be.donkey: no rmk
[11:14] djargoo: see this as punishment for stupid action
[11:14] weirdestbug: !no rmk
[11:17] admiralbello: Ffs.. you shall go ahead i ask in min 1 for rmk
[11:18] player.n1: ffs
[11:24] admiralbello: ...
[11:30] mestre_yoda: in a way u r right
[11:34] be.donkey: not really
[11:36] mestre_yoda: u beg for rmk from start
[11:48] admiralbello: i didnt know that is bad pc
[11:51] admiralbello: First time to try this
[11:52] djargoo: well
[11:53] djargoo: fuck it
[11:54] vlads (Scourge): bwbawhahha
[11:56] vlads (Scourge): sorry
[11:57] djargoo: no rmk EVER
[12:00] djargoo: gank me on typing
[12:00] mestre_yoda: i am fine with rmk if u want
[12:01] player.n1: .................
[12:02] admiralbello: ... but i know there is another better and much better one is empty or free
[12:07] mestre_yoda (Sentinel): dd
[12:07] weirdestbug: no rmk
[12:12] 5togo: you pissed off the founder
[12:17] djargoo: xD
[12:17] 5togo: gl with the rmk
[12:40] weirdestbug: Hate yourself
[12:40] admiralbello: it called ruin a game
[13:45] admiralbello: ok what ever im afk
[13:48] admiralbello: i cant play
[13:49] weirdestbug: ban
[13:51] weirdestbug: kai
[13:52] admiralbello: im feeding for nothing
[13:54] admiralbello: Ban ?
[13:56] admiralbello: Are you kidding me
[13:58] admiralbello: Fuck you
[13:59] weirdestbug: i said
[13:59] player.n1: ur happy with game?
[14:00] admiralbello: ok ?
[14:16] admiralbello: game is ruined already and they still playing and wont to rmk
[14:22] djargoo: pls
[14:25] djargoo: CAN U SHUT THE FUCK UP
[15:00] djargoo: AND GO IN GAME WITH WRONG PC
[15:02] djargoo: RUIN OUR GAME
[15:03] weirdestbug: If i knew
[15:05] weirdestbug: *
[15:05] djargoo: AND STILL CRYING
[15:05] player.n1: he todld u
[15:07] player.n1: he wants rmk
[15:08] player.n1: from min 1
[15:10] player.n1: wtf
[15:11] be.donkey: just ban this whinin whore thrall and lets go on
[15:12] 5togo: just play
[15:12] admiralbello: I DID RUIN IT ?
[15:13] djargoo: ITS NOT OUR FAULT ITS YOUR FAULT
[15:16] 5togo: leave him be
[15:18] admiralbello: YOU REALLY SUCKS
[15:18] player.n1: nice founder
[15:19] mestre_yoda: ye go rmk then
[15:20] djargoo: no
[15:47] djargoo: you can ff
[15:48] admiralbello: I SAID RMK BEFORE WE FIGHT AND U IGNORE THAT AND KEEP WATCHING OUR CHAT ASKING FOR RMK
[15:49] djargoo: omg
[15:51] be.donkey: fuckin kid
[15:55] player.n1: nice
[15:57] player.n1: the founder
[15:59] player.n1: wants
[16:01] player.n1: points
[16:03] be.donkey: im talkin with thrall
[16:04] djargoo: omg
[16:04] player.n1: and doesnt want rmk
[16:06] 5togo: lol u
[16:06] admiralbello: HOW CAN YOU CALL URSELF FOUNDER OR STAFF WHILE YOURE LOOKING FOR POINTS ?
[16:08] weirdestbug: But then i took an arrow to the knee
[16:10] djargoo: What do i care about points
[16:14] djargoo: whenever i got a good combo
[16:17] djargoo: i get total retard
[16:19] djargoo: that wants rmk
[16:20] 5togo: lololol
[16:22] player.n1: he told
[16:23] player.n1: u
[16:23] djargoo: or forces it by leaving
[16:24] player.n1: rmk
[16:26] player.n1: and ur playing
[16:29] player.n1: form min1
[16:31] weirdestbug (Sentinel): nice
[16:32] weirdestbug (Sentinel): aa
[16:32] player.n1: he told u that
[16:32] weirdestbug (Sentinel): raping
[16:33] player.n1: and ur
[16:35] player.n1 (Scourge): just
[16:36] player.n1: re
[16:37] player.n1: just
[16:39] player.n1: reading
[16:39] admiralbello: he said its my fault now
[16:40] player.n1: chat
[16:44] admiralbello: Coz i ask for rmk in min 1

Did you talk to room higher staff before reporting ? No, I don't know who is the higher staff in the room he's Founder

Explain your situation:I Joined a game in this Lod Room with friends i was playing from a cyber cafe, after the game started in min 1 or 2 i discover the computer that im playing from it is lagging too much and will do more lag ingame later so i ask them to rmk and i said i will change the Pc it wont take 1 minute and he said no go ff, while we cant ff it... a Founder is looking for points >.< in fun room ... i keep asking for rmk because the computer was unplayable ... they kept says no and start to focus me because they knows im lag.

Bello
27-11-2012, 11:19 AM
10 minutes asking the founder to remake and he refuse ... and said FF ! [Looking for points]? In fun room? and Founder ?
Shame on you !
BTW this game time [06:35] is the start of the game all other time is for picking Spells and Hero

Hope you help me he just Abuse my Banhistory and look what was the reason he ban me

>>>> [10:45] Сэр-AdmiralBello: !banhistory AdmiralBello
[Time Ban] [LoD] :: From 02:54 on 24/11/2012 To 14:54 on 24/11/2012 [Admin] :: djargoo [Reason] :: find a better pc

ResQ
27-11-2012, 10:34 PM
12 hour ban. You like to cause drama, don't you?

ok, I'm nice and I'll explain it all again, since you don't seem to know what LoD is about. Your friend player.n1 remade the game, he was banned for abusing his global team captain. I explained it all to him, it doesn't seem like he cared about what I told him.

In LoD, everyone gets 10 random heroes. There are some popular combos (because they're fun to play with), and one of them is Multicast + a few nukes, which Djargoo had. He saw his spells and thought he'll have fun this game and then you come and ask for remake. As I told your friend player.n1, it wouldn't have been a problem if you've had paused and asked for a remake BEFORE people saw their spells. This would be right after the loadscreen. You couldn't know that since you're very new at our channel, so you've only received a half-day ban. There's no reason to be upset by that. You should check your PC before playing, as anything that might cause lag/crash/whatever stops you from playing is a reason to get you banned since laggers annoying and game-disrupting.

I hope you care enough about what's actually the case and not only about your banhistory having an entry now (boo-hoo!). Ask some Global staff to remove it if you only care about that.

b000ny
27-11-2012, 10:39 PM
So, I am HUEHUE, Headadmin of the LoD Room, in case you didnt know you could have also talked to me or ResQ(40147). As I checked your ban and the situation it was handed out in I came to the conclusion that you are either really caring about your banhistory, or probably mentally handicapped. In either case I would suggest that you go ahead and maybe conduct on unbecoming a member of lod community. Kind regards HUEHUE

Also : THERE ARE NO POINTS in lod room. To clarify that, ResQ kindly explained to you why the game was remade. The ban in this case is completely right and its not even a usual ban. You got an easy-ban because you are new.

Woosens
28-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Look what Resq told you. The second part is more important. We ban people for ruining our games. From my pov you dont act other than a guy that is afk for the first 5 minutes.. you simply didnt do your job aka making yourself able to play. We give warnings / bans to these people because it happens way too much. People with bad lags keep perma joining and ruining games.. enough is enough. Thats why i told you to FF because i must accept the FF.
And as far as i remember its possible to do so after 5 min...
Add the facts that your ally got banned for rmk abuse and that i actually didnt even want to ban you but then you acted like an arrogant child. You are in no way better than anyone else but you act liek you are the pope himself. You left the part where you and your mate raged.. and for all taht ive given you only a 12 hour?

http://adviceanimals.com/media/created/0vlwzi.jpg

edit: Noticing your signate really made me lol.

Bello
28-11-2012, 06:18 AM
Ok now look at the LOD Staff are standing with each other ... like a family and im the out land guy ...
Anyway Djagroo you Abused and you know you did ... while the game is just started and i ask for rmk +[I have a valid reason]
And you won't to rmk just because you got a good spells its not a valid reason to not rmk.
And i said i was playing from a cyber cafe and i played the game from a bad pc and i didn't knew this is a bad.

And for you HUEHUE who said no points in LOD channel ? What about this ?
http://stats.rankedgaming.com/stats/channel.php?c=521

And for you ResQ i will just tell u something about the combo or the Multi Cast [MC] Spell
He didnt want to remake not for points but for his good combo spells OK What about he ask us to FF ?
And what do you think if I am [Normal Player] Got the Perfect combo ever in the game and a Staff or the Founder himself wants to remake because he played from a cybercafe and he didn't knew his pc is bad what ? he will not rmk ?
Ofc he will do.

Woosens
28-11-2012, 10:51 AM
this wont happen to a staff or founder, thats about it. the stats are tacked via rgc but in ingame lobby everyone is shown with 1500 points.. the only one that abused was ur mate but that was allready explained. my point is the same id have punished u for forcing another rmk this evening so you should ff but you ignore that part of the chat, i cant help you then

WrongTurn
28-11-2012, 10:35 PM
LOL.banned with the reason: GET A NEW PC? well im sure you are aware that banhistory shows in every channel, and GET A NEW PC is NOT a bannable reason -.-. uhmmm !unvouch milo slow skilled or w/e would have worked better than banning him for that reason ,and my opinion you ABUSED his ban history
!supportBello
and the 12 hours ban lol,you gave him 12 hours to get a new pc?:o

Woosens
29-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Well i could have typed game ruiner / flamer / no mannered.
Your choice what wouldve been better.......................

btw i really find it annoying to talk that long about that shit.
The solution can only be that we remove his ban history and add the actual reason why he pissed A LOT OF PEOPLE off in the channel.. i think all of us are good with what actually happened or am i wrong?

LOL.banned with the reason: GET A NEW PC? well im sure you are aware that banhistory shows in every channel, and GET A NEW PC is NOT a bannable reason -.-. uhmmm !unvouch milo slow skilled or w/e would have worked better than banning him for that reason ,and my opinion you ABUSED his ban history
!supportBello

:facepalm:

WrongTurn
29-11-2012, 09:34 PM
You could have Typed !rmk since it was asked on min 1 (your choise since your founder but its the right thing to do)
Ya talk to global they will clean it bla bla bla ,globals got nothing to do other than cleaning your abuses history ?

KAC|~Roma
29-11-2012, 09:50 PM
I vote WrongTurn for new RGC Admin, i like the way he presents things.

ResQ
29-11-2012, 10:09 PM
!supportBello

Please read what I wrote above, I didn't write it just for fun. I'm sorry if you don't understand my advanced english, or is it too much to ask for? You didn't even read the full thread yet, understood what's the case, and just came here to support your friend.
Please think for yourself.

Also, please tell me legitimate reason why it's such a bug issue that Bello has an entry in his ban history? I think you care too much about your "fame" and "reputation" on RGC. There's an outside world as well, by the way.

(E=mc²)
30-11-2012, 05:10 AM
hahahah funny Roma
I vote WrongTurn for new RGC Admin, i like the way he presents things.

WrongTurn
30-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Please read what I wrote above, I didn't write it just for fun. I'm sorry if you don't understand my advanced english, or is it too much to ask for? You didn't even read the full thread yet, understood what's the case, and just came here to support your friend.

Also, please tell me legitimate reason why it's such a bug issue that Bello has an entry in his ban history? I think you care too much about your "fame" and "reputation" on RGC. There's an outside world as well, by the way.
I DID read the full thread,Bello is not my freind i dont even know him/her,Your ban makes no sence at all, Get A New Pc, -.- .
About him/her caring to much about his/her reputation is her own choise, and IN rgc you have no rights of ruining it,the outside world is not in RGC, so a simple question that can be answered with a YES or NO:
You Abused your power with the excuse of that theres an outside world?

b000ny
30-11-2012, 07:03 PM
You mean the TC abuse by Player.N1 ?

We handed this case already and demoted him...

Woosens
30-11-2012, 09:39 PM
I DID read the full thread,Bello is not my freind i dont even know him/her,Your ban makes no sence at all, Get A New Pc, -.- .
About him/her caring to much about his/her reputation is her own choise, and IN rgc you have no rights of ruining it,the outside world is not in RGC, so a simple question that can be answered with a YES or NO:
You Abused your power with the excuse of that theres an outside world?

there is no power abuse.
the ban was ok. the only thing i accept is that the reason was wrong. i suggest we change it into "game ruiner / unmannered kid" and there we go..
its not about the entry in his ban history. he deserved it.

e: we ban people for lagigng out of the game because everyone is responsible for his own stuff to work.

-> join game - lag out - game ruined - ban
-> join game - WTF WRONG PC HOW CAN THIS BE!? SERIOUSLY TELL ME!? HOW FAIL CAN ONE SINGLE PERSON BE TO DO NOT CHECK IF THE PC IS OK TO PLAY WITH IT WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE SYSTEM?? TELL ME!? - lag out / leave / force rmk - game ruined - ban

thats why i suggest them to ff

k?

WrongTurn
30-11-2012, 11:50 PM
there is no power abuse.
the ban was ok. the only thing i accept is that the reason was wrong. i suggest we change it into "game ruiner / unmannered kid" and there we go..

e: we ban people for lagigng out of the game because everyone is responsible for his own stuff to work.

-> join game - WTF WRONG PC HOW CAN THIS BE!? SERIOUSLY TELL ME!? HOW FAIL CAN ONE SINGLE PERSON BE TO DO NOT CHECK IF THE PC IS OK TO PLAY WITH IT WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE SYSTEM?? TELL ME!? - lag out / leave / force rmk - game ruined - ban

k?
Well... You made perfect sence, you are right you could've banned for many other reasons , good thing you agreed that the reason is a bad reason.... Any Way good luck and btw Do you also ban people for lagging???? Hmmm more likely banning their internet provider would work much better.... You should recheck the banning reasons cause you would see another report in here if you ban some1 for lagging

b000ny
01-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Well... You made perfect sence, you are right you could've banned for many other reasons , good thing you agreed that the reason is a bad reason.... Any Way good luck and btw Do you also ban people for lagging???? Hmmm more likely banning their internet provider would work much better.... You should recheck the banning reasons cause you would see another report in here if you ban some1 for lagging

We ban people who continue to lag out/disconnect/desync ingame after a few warnings, yes. Because it is ruining the game experience for everybody else. We are a semi-private room and have an own rule system where each admin hands accordingly. You may not apply normal RGC Room rules and restrictions onto our room at all, as things go different in lod room. People normally accept that, but seems like there are always some people who want to start trouble just because they are attention-whoring and fame-whoring. Seems like Bello is exactly a guy like that. Instead of appealing the ban to the other founder (ResQ) he instantly creates a thread, knowingly leaves out background information and wants to make Djargoo the bad guy. He also spreads wrong accusations and informations that Djargoo didnt want to remake because he wanted the points (LOL), or leaving out that they flamed and behaved unmannered throughout the whole game, instead of just pausing, telling that the pc is having a hard time, and that they have to remake. Instead there was an ongoing discussion and in the end it was a rmk even though the founder (!) decided to not grant it just because of the way Bello acted and behaved. So wheres the problem now? We on the one hand have an asslicking AdmiralBello that spreads lies and false rumours, and we have Djargoo who acted accordingly to his common sense, and did nothing wrong.

I dont even know why this shitty thread is still open, as there is clearly nothing to report nor to handle here.

Bello
04-12-2012, 12:17 PM

Rofl ... 1st he is not my friend (Thank you for WrongTurn)
2nd do you think he just come here to support his friend and you want him to think about himself ? What about you?
Why you come here ? to support ur friend too ?
Good job ... you're friends of each other and supporting your Abuser friend ... and want to say it its my fault ?

EXAMPLE for what happened in this game:
As every one i go to a cybercafe to play DotA from RGC ... and i sit on the only empty/free Pc in the cyber ... I open RGC and WC3 joined Lod room and joined the game and of course i didn't knew i will be lag in the game lobby and also i didn't knew the pc is bad until the game started and i picked my spells and hero and go to my lane since this moment i find my pc is lagging and i ask for a remake and i said i've to change this pc because of the lag .. this before the first blood also before we fight ... ( Minute 1 ) Djagroo ignored me and ignored my friend in first.

But anyway i want to say this was not my fault i ask for a rmk early before it become late ... BTW i am a good person and not a kid or unmannered as what you said ...
there is no power abuse.

k?

And as WrongTurn said how could you ban people for lag Are you kidding me ?

You just abused your power and i know the truth is hurts ...
About your friends who are supporting you(I don't care about them) Licking ass Just for Ranks !!
Why do you think i will play from a pc that i knew it will lag ?

At the end i hope some one will check this problem and fix it ...

x_T_c BitchGotRaped Sir Roger ?

Woosens
04-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Nobody is a rank hunter, both had their ranks before me(hue headadmin and resq founder). You still ignore the part where you completly enraged. As long as you ignore your own mistakes, this wont work. I accept that it was wrong to ban you for the wrong reason. Its still your responsibility to make your shit work. Everything is told, we are done here. Enjoy your life

b000ny
05-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Rofl ... 1st he is not my friend (Thank you for WrongTurn)
2nd do you think he just come here to support his friend and you want him to think about himself ? What about you?
Why you come here ? to support ur friend too ?
Good job ... you're friends of each other and supporting your Abuser friend ... and want to say it its my fault ?

EXAMPLE for what happened in this game:
As every one i go to a cybercafe to play DotA from RGC ... and i sit on the only empty/free Pc in the cyber ... I open RGC and WC3 joined Lod room and joined the game and of course i didn't knew i will be lag in the game lobby and also i didn't knew the pc is bad until the game started and i picked my spells and hero and go to my lane since this moment i find my pc is lagging and i ask for a remake and i said i've to change this pc because of the lag .. this before the first blood also before we fight ... ( Minute 1 ) Djagroo ignored me and ignored my friend in first.

But anyway i want to say this was not my fault i ask for a rmk early before it become late ... BTW i am a good person and not a kid or unmannered as what you said ...

About your friends who are supporting you(I don't care about them) Licking ass Just for Ranks !!

x_T_c BitchGotRaped Sir Roger ?

That about the unmannered thing lol.

ResQ is the actual FOUNDER of this room, and I had my rank before Djargoo had his.
We are not supporting, we are just stating our situation and why you are wrong and acted wrong. Totally no need to be unmannered here. If you want I can issue as many bans on your banhistory so it spells out " Bello sucks cocks" if you want, that would be a reason to open a thread in Abuse Support, but this? Are you trying to troll or are you really that closeminded?

Sirinakis
05-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Admiralbello u just low

regards,
best player of lod

Bello
07-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Admiralbello u just low

regards,
best player of lod

Wow i am low ... what ever does that matter?
for reporting an abuser?

WrongTurn
07-12-2012, 05:19 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/dmy7hk.png
Nice Reason:Bye:)
!banhistory Imposter.
[Time Ban] [LoD] :: From 23:29 on 06/12/2012 To 23:29 on 16/12/2012 [Admin] :: ramee_3 [Reason] :: knowingly using bugged skill
[Time Unban] [LoD] :: At 23:34 on 06/12/2012 [Admin] :: ramee_3
[Time Ban] [LoD] :: From 23:35 on 06/12/2012 To 23:35 on 29/01/2032 [Admin] :: ramee_3 [Reason] :: knowingly picking bugged still and refusing to stop using it
Can you explain these ?

LiL.RaBBiT
07-12-2012, 05:27 PM
oh u mad son :] homies on top xa0ax0ax0ax0axx0aax0

Sirinakis
07-12-2012, 05:29 PM

ax0ax0ax0ax0x0ax0a0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0a0xax0ax0

WrongTurn
07-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Nice, the answer i was seeking for,uhmmmm that was a no reason more specifically A pure Abuse

LiL.RaBBiT
07-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Nice, the answer i was seeking for,uhmmmm that was a no reason more specifically A pure Abuse

oh so mad :]]]]]]]]

b000ny
07-12-2012, 09:52 PM

Nice Date on the screenshot bro, also the banreason is adjusted. Picking a banned skill = warning, picking a banned Skill AGAIN and refusing to stop to do so may easily result in a permanent ban. Nothing abusive here.

WrongTurn
08-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Nice Date on the screenshot broThe Date is today:) dont manipulate things and permanent ban?sais who?Let me guess Sais you, This thread in here is about 3 of your abuses and theres a lot more comming soon, Dont protect ur self with lies,looks like its the only thing your good at , Nice date on the screen shot????? thats your excuse? well the date is today ,,, what are you gona say now? ur league is a semi-private and you can ban on your will? ohh yah theres an outside world people shouldnt care about their ban history , Bunch of Abusers.Its really funny,
1)You ban someone for 12 hours to get a new pc.
2)you ban someone with (bye) reason
3)you ban people if they lag
4)you permantly ban someone from using a banned skill, Then decide that picking a banned Skill AGAIN and refusing to stop to do so may easily result in a permanent banWhy did you change the ban then? if it may EASLYresult in a permenant ban why did you change ?
And what makes me laugh my ass off is
Nothing abusive here.

Woosens
08-12-2012, 10:00 AM
I better edit that before any homo make a new thread because of admin abuse *flaming* lolz!

And no other channel bans for bug abuse.. no other!
Take the 999w like a man! BAD,BOY would and hes like 15 years old! So what! Its a game.. stick to the rules or gtfo

DeAtH_LeGenD
08-12-2012, 10:07 AM
LoD it's his room, he's the founder he can do whatever he wants.There are some skills that if you use them they are allowed to ban you moderators/vouchers/admins/head admins and founders alike.Check this:
http://i46.tinypic.com/ivjz8y.png
So the request probably will be denied.

Woosens
08-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Please notice that playing means you agree with these rules.

(Short explanation: You pick skills over 3 minutes, allys can see the skills you pick)

Admin: You are not allowed to use this skills
User: blablabla will do
Admin: STAHP
User: But ADmin i need a chance!!
Admin: omg dont use themz!!
User: NO I WILL BECAUSE MY MATE WRONGTURN MAKE THREAD SO ALL YOU ADMINS GET DEMOTED IF ANYONE BAN ME.

Your plan failed!

WrongTurn
08-12-2012, 02:16 PM
@Woosens: Cut the shit ,this
User: NO I WILL BECAUSE MY MATE WRONGTURN MAKE THREAD SO ALL YOU ADMINS GET DEMOTED IF ANYONE BAN ME.
IS a bed time story they tell you before you sleep?he was reporting to ban support room and i was there, and the other (bye) ban wish you didnt really talk about and start invented crap is the other abuse wish made me report,and after what happened to belloo the third abuse you Have went to far, And there is nothing in rules that said anything about a permemant ban ,There are Rules that applies to ALL RGC wish you and your whole staff are not aware off,you made your own rules(more like abuses) and start banning people for shit reasons.
@DeAtH_LeGenD:Its his room so he can abuse? you mean if you join my channel (my room) and start having fun with your banhistory ull be fine with it since its my room?Moderators /voucher/admins/headadmins should ban considering RGC Rules not their own rules , as a demo:
1) I COULDNT FIND THAT BYE IS A BANNABLE REASON IN THE BAN REASONS
2)I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING CONCERNING THAT YOU CAN BAN PEOPLE FOR 12 HOURS SO THEY CAN GET A NEW PC
3)I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING CONCERNING THE WORD (BYE) ,Are you sure you can ban with it?while the other one did totaly nothing?
SO stop getting your freinds here to protect you and bello said ,and stop hallucinating with your staff , so your first excuse was theres an outside world, the second is that the screen shot is old , and the 3rd one happens to be the most retarded excuse ,you know its really funny the way you talked to yourself in that chat since i never told any1 ill be reporting so theres no way someone could've said that,lmao You made all of that up??????? you got a big imagination use it for something other than lying to be tho :)

DeAtH_LeGenD
08-12-2012, 02:46 PM
He is the founder, he paid for that room.The only thing that staff can do is just to unban bello and thats it nothing more.
Check this (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=156257) report that I did.
the*dark*king unvouched me from 5 rooms because I reported him for tc abuse if remember, he paid to get the founder rank. he is the '' owner ''.

Woosens
08-12-2012, 03:00 PM
@Woosens: Cut the shit ,this
IS a bed time story they tell you before you sleep?he was reporting to ban support room and i was there, and the other (bye) ban wish you didnt really talk about and start invented crap is the other abuse wish made me report,and after what happened to belloo the third abuse you Have went to far, And there is nothing in rules that said anything about a permemant ban ,There are Rules that applies to ALL RGC wish you and your whole staff are not aware off,you made your own rules(more like abuses) and start banning people for shit reasons.
@DeAtH_LeGenD:Its his room so he can abuse? you mean if you join my channel (my room) and start having fun with your banhistory ull be fine with it since its my room?Moderators /voucher/admins/headadmins should ban considering RGC Rules not their own rules , as a demo:
1) I COULDNT FIND THAT BYE IS A BANNABLE REASON IN THE BAN REASONS
2)I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING CONCERNING THAT YOU CAN BAN PEOPLE FOR 12 HOURS SO THEY CAN GET A NEW PC
3)I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING CONCERNING THE WORD (BYE) ,Are you sure you can ban with it?while the other one did totaly nothing?
SO stop getting your freinds here to protect you and bello said ,and stop hallucinating with your staff , so your first excuse was theres an outside world, the second is that the screen shot is old , and the 3rd one happens to be the most retarded excuse ,you know its really funny the way you talked to yourself in that chat since i never told any1 ill be reporting so theres no way someone could've said that,lmao You made all of that up??????? you got a big imagination use it for something other than lying to be tho :)

Ima add [ironic] tags from now on, seriously i have no clue what happened in this case, i only wanted to make fun of you, worked perfectly fine. lol

edit:

Please notice that playing means you agree with these rules.

(Short explanation: You pick skills over 3 minutes, allys can see the skills you pick)

Your plan failed!

Seriously did you think that i try to tell you it happened like this? ^^^^ It was an example and i add some weird stuff so that everyone can see your crusade for the poor people that get banned for no reason and havent done anything :D Stop tryin to be a Erin Brockovich for poor RGC Users :D Theres always 2 sides of the medal and you should stay neutral but you cannot, you believe the story people tell you, dont even ask the staff and judge on your own.. and anyone should take you serious? comeon ;)

I quote myself

Everything is told, we are done here. Enjoy your life

WrongTurn
08-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Seriously did you think that i try to tell you it happened like this? ^^^^ It was an example and i add some weird stuff so that everyone can see your crusade for the poor people that get banned for no reason and havent done anything Stop tryin to be a Erin Brockovich for poor RGC Users Theres always 2 sides of the medal and you should stay neutral but you cannot, you believe the story people tell you, dont even ask the staff and judge on your own.. and anyone should take you serious? comeon [/QUO"TE]
"The 2 sides of the medal" leads to the same thing you and your staff are a bunch of abusers and about[QUOTE]Ima add [ironic] tags from now onIts the only thing you have been doing , i asked really simple questions that you couldnt answer, The reason is obvious ,stop making excuses start by admiting your mistakes and asking for another chance instead of calling your staff here to support you and since its about making funny stories now i guess the only funny story thats happening now is:

admin: go support me on forum i abused some1 and got busted
player: what do i get?
admin: ill give you voucher rank .
Works much better than your story :)
Start by answering the question (lets see your side of the story ) or ull keep with your irony and stupidy posting non sence shit trying to defend your pathetic self

DeAtH_LeGenD
08-12-2012, 05:45 PM
WrongTurn dude I am not supporting them, I'm just telling the truth based on facts with real proofs that what you said
its totaly hypothetical because without proofs you can't say that he gave free ranks on whoever helps him.

b000ny
08-12-2012, 06:30 PM
WrongTurn dude I am not supporting them, I'm just telling the truth based on facts with real proofs that what you said
its totaly hypothetical because without proofs you can't say that he gave free ranks on whoever helps him.

And the only people "Supporting" him are people with almost equal ranks, we are just proofing that the whole bunch of people posting in here had a really bad supervision when it came to terms of not everything being the same. Lod Room is a semi-private room with its own rules. If you dont want to get bans handed because you behave poorly and dont play according to the rules (whom you accept with playing in this room), dont wonder if you get banned. And "bye" is a banreason coming from LiL.Rabbit, who (if ever) is admin when resq has a good day :D. So if we go nitpicking on every little fucking move happening in this room, what shall we do if you people are too stupid to oblege to the own rule-work of LoD Room. This stupid whining just underlines most theorems of most people on here being mentally handicapped and abused. Nothing more to say.

Woosens
08-12-2012, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE]Seriously did you think that i try to tell you it happened like this? ^^^^ It was an example and i add some weird stuff so that everyone can see your crusade for the poor people that get banned for no reason and havent done anything Stop tryin to be a Erin Brockovich for poor RGC Users Theres always 2 sides of the medal and you should stay neutral but you cannot, you believe the story people tell you, dont even ask the staff and judge on your own.. and anyone should take you serious? comeon [/QUO"TE]
"The 2 sides of the medal" leads to the same thing you and your staff are a bunch of abusers and aboutIts the only thing you have been doing , i asked really simple questions that you couldnt answer, The reason is obvious ,stop making excuses start by admiting your mistakes and asking for another chance instead of calling your staff here to support you and since its about making funny stories now i guess the only funny story thats happening now is:

Works much better than your story :)
Start by answering the question (lets see your side of the story ) or ull keep with your irony and stupidy posting non sence shit trying to defend your pathetic self

I answered every question that matters. The point that noone of the "non ranked" guys of lod channel answers is that noone of them cares about this shit. We didnt post this thread a single time in the public room, but we did in the staff room as we discuss shit likes this over there ;) No non ranked user has anything to say about this. They probably have a meaning about it, yeah, but it wont be sth you wish to hear! :) (beside sirinakis, but hes greek and we all know how serious greeks words are these days trollololol)

5togo
08-12-2012, 07:22 PM
@WrongTurn
since you care so much about that ban with 'bye' as reason let me explain: yesterday someone wanting to troll ResQ(founder) wrote a system message saying everyone to join LoD room and say happy birthday to him for free rgds. This attracted many braindead users who flooded the chat as even your screenshot shows. We repeatedly told them to stop but they wouldn't listen so we started kicking and banning. Yes, 'bye' as ban reason may not be legit but that could be easily changed. Would you be happy then mr. ban inspector?

WrongTurn
08-12-2012, 07:27 PM
@DeAtH_LeGenD: I said since its about making funny stories now i guess the only funny story thats happening now is .
its totaly hypothetical because without proofs you can't say that he gave free ranks on whoever helps him. Start by asking him about proofs of me /people going to the room and breaking the rules just cause i told them ill defend here:)
@b000ny:And the only people "Supporting" him are people with almost equal ranks (thats why your defending him i made that clear already) and for your private stupid rules Your rules are the abuses im talking about looks like your tiny brain cant understand.
@Woosens:I answered every question that matters (happens that you havent answered 1 single question)

Woosens
08-12-2012, 07:38 PM
@DeAtH_LeGenD: I said since its about making funny stories now i guess the only funny story thats happening now is .
its totaly hypothetical because without proofs you can't say that he gave free ranks on whoever helps him. Start by asking him about proofs of me /people going to the room and breaking the rules just cause i told them ill defend here:)
@b000ny:And the only people "Supporting" him are people with almost equal ranks (thats why your defending him i made that clear already) and for your private stupid rules Your rules are the abuses im talking about looks like your tiny brain cant understand.
@Woosens:I answered every question that matters (happens that you havent answered 1 single question)

Keep going Erin

b000ny
08-12-2012, 10:26 PM

Well we use a custom set of rules, so there is no abuse in total, e.g you are the one who is too stupid to understand shit.

WrongTurn
09-12-2012, 03:33 AM
----->
RGC wants a clean environment for all its players wherever they decide to go play in or at.

Staff in a certain room ban or unvouch players without a valid reason.

Did you bother to read the stickies?i guess not. The so called ( a custom set of rules) of yours are ruining people ban history .

e.g you are the one who is too stupid to understand shit.e.g (at this point it should mean ban example given) please dont tell me you dont ban people for not beeing able to understand you .

WrongTurn
09-12-2012, 03:38 AM
This is getting too pathetic

DeAtH_LeGenD
09-12-2012, 11:16 AM
It'll better to stop this conversation here and let staff decide ok guys?
They know better than any of us.

b000ny
09-12-2012, 02:13 PM
----->
Did you bother to read the stickies?i guess not. The so called ( a custom set of rules) of yours are ruining people ban history .
e.g (at this point it should mean ban example given) please dont tell me you dont ban people for not beeing able to understand you .

We have a valid reason. If you want we can replace stuff like "bye" and "get a better computer" with "In general retarded and unmannered person, unvouched for bad manners and lowskill" or "spamming, advertising, acting like a 12 year old in general". What would look better in either peoples banhistory ?

WrongTurn
10-12-2012, 03:17 AM
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=175446
Keep it up guys.
@b000ny
:We have a valid reason. If you want we can replace stuff like "bye" and "get a better computer" with "In general retarded and unmannered person, unvouched for bad manners and lowskill" or "spamming, advertising, acting like a 12 year old in general". What would look better in either peoples banhistory ?
The only retarded person is you , and the guy who got bannned just said happy bday 5 times while every1 else said it 100 times in a row and all they got is a kick .

srour
10-12-2012, 07:05 PM
that whole staff is cancerous.

something needs to be done about this soon.

and wabbit too! i knew i should have never given u that cig.

b000ny
10-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Keep it up guys.
@b000ny
The only retarded person is you , and the guy who got bannned just said happy bday 5 times while every1 else said it 100 times in a row and all they got is a kick .

Well it has to hit someone, as the chatlog continues you see that the spam stops once the first guy got banned. Also nice manners.

The staff is not cancerous, the staff is just strict and applies to its ruleset.

LiL.RaBBiT
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Keep it up guys.
@b000ny
>90 ppl spamming
>i ban some1
>im supposed to know how much he spammed ? it wasn't 5 times, that's for sure and i cant ban every1, i kicked ppl, then i started banning after they kept joining :]

got my own cigar nob :]]] and ur ban is totally justified puto :[

Woosens
10-12-2012, 08:58 PM
obey the rules or gtfo! Thank you :)

srour
11-12-2012, 01:16 AM
>90 ppl spamming
>i ban some1
>im supposed to know how much he spammed ? it wasn't 5 times, that's for sure and i cant ban every1, i kicked ppl, then i started banning after they kept joining :]

suck my mantits, you sexy computer scientist.

and i don't see you banning yourself or your friends for game ruining...

inb4 you never ruined any games, we both know the internet companies in jordan, don't you dare try to say anything else.

LiL.RaBBiT
11-12-2012, 03:42 PM
suck my mantits, you sexy computer scientist.

and i don't see you banning yourself or your friends for game ruining...

inb4 you never ruined any games, we both know the internet companies in jordan, don't you dare try to say anything else.
i like girltits tyvm

"i dont see you banning yourself or your friends for game ruining "
first of all, im not even voucher..i cant ban
second the only "game ruin" i could possibly have done was dcing *even thought it's not intentional but w/e* and if u look at lod stats http://stats.rankedgaming.com/stats/channel.php?c=521&page=1 you'll c that my disc percentage is average.
P.S : not every1 has a perfect connection

srour
11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
i like girltits tyvm

"i dont see you banning yourself or your friends for game ruining "
first of all, im not even voucher..i cant ban
second the only "game ruin" i could possibly have done was dcing *even thought it's not intentional but w/e* and if u look at lod stats http://stats.rankedgaming.com/stats/channel.php?c=521&page=1 you'll c that my disc percentage is average.
P.S : not every1 has a perfect connection

they all say that, but deep down, they all touch their mantits at night.
and don't give me the "i'm not even voucher" shit, i know you all share your accounts, i've been there wabbit.

>90 ppl spamming
>i ban some1

i thought you weren't vouched how are you banning people?

i clearly stated that the connection in jordan isn't good, i never said it was your fault.

why u so mean to me? :dirge: u deserve that naughty list, good thing you self nominated there.

LiL.RaBBiT
12-12-2012, 11:52 AM
they all say that, but deep down, they all touch their mantits at night.
and don't give me the "i'm not even voucher" shit, i know you all share your accounts, i've been there wabbit.
nope, you're wrong

i thought you weren't vouched how are you banning people?
asked for voucher to kick spammers then i unvouched myself

i clearly stated that the connection in jordan isn't good, i never said it was your fault.

why u so mean to me? :dirge: u deserve that naughty list, good thing you self nominated there.

puto pls : ]

Player.n1
18-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Sorry wasn't here to reply.In brief, All lod staffs have non-human way of thinking and it's not the 1st time they abuse.None sense answers are given by them and they all support each others, so ofc dont take their replies here into consideration.The one thing that disappointed me is ResQ's answer here in this thread ( i thought he will defend Bello, i thought he will say the right thing ).Anyway i got my answer from rogers which was ofcourse tended to our side.Bello clearhistory now is not available atm it will be fixed soon as per Sir-roger.
As for the lod staffs, get a brain when you want to defend your pathetic abuse and non-sense answers ( Diagro's answer to our rmk request in game was he had good spells ! ?yeah ofc he should have fun play game and ruin it for the scourge players, and guess what he is founder ! i wouldnt blame him if he had lower rank and ofc u dumb bello get a new PC ! wow genius answer ( knowing that it's not even his own pc he is in NETCAFE and he said that he has to change his place ,so u dumb bello before you sit on a pc in netcafe check the hardware /format the pc with a fresh windows install /contact microsoft before u play lod game because the founder Dijagro doesnt accept any minor pc mistake :)) after 10 min begging rmk i had to do the right human way of thinking choice and rmk it by myself ( although i am not tc and i dont abuse my global rank , all rgc members and staffs know that ).
As for the room lod, it's an imba room , imba fun there , but seriously globals should change the whole lod staffs and assign another good working ones with reasonable ban/vouch/kick reasons.
Some1 please close this thread it's really humulating the lod non-sense staffs.

Bello
18-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Good job Player.N1 you really said what i want to tell ... and i've asked BGR and XTC to close this thread and take an action but there is no one can help .. i dunno how they can't help this poor thread and this room abuse since this thread started almost 1 month here my request to take an action for the abusers of the lod room.. anyway nothing to tell again and again they will defend their self... Also here i thought ResQ will defend me or come with the judge between me and djagroo ... but so sad they're friends and helping their self only what ever he abuse or not they don't care about abuse or not ..
Now i request to close this thread again and again... but before you close it take an action please.

LiL.RaBBiT
18-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Im sorry but i'll have u know, LoD is the only channel, where it has close to 0% leavers/abusers , u can try eal or any league , none of them offers what LoD does, i tried all and all of them are retards/kids/flamers/abusers especially eal (which is why it's active) but LoD is the only one with staffs who have a brain and b4 u say any retarded thing about me defending staff because im one of them, guess what..im not, if u like to abuse/leave in other rooms without being punished for it, rgc has millions of them try eal/stalker league/any regional channel/eu pub etc...

Player.n1
18-12-2012, 03:27 PM
@LiL.RaBBiT : If it concerns what i said , i didn't mention you in specific + when that happened you were'nt staff i guess.
about "but LoD is the only one with staffs who have a brain" , answer to this is found on chatlog of replay: 10 min from min 1 begging for rmk to change pc and not answering until min 10 with this " i have good spells why rmk" and banning with a smart reason: "go buy another pc" is with a clear mile a person with no brain/or kid ( and unfortunately it's the founder, too bad )
Sad Story ...
Yeah btw i forgot to say that there was also an admin "5togo" in the same game playing with the founder! :D lol 2 high-ranked staffs not answering the 10 min begging rmk.. ROFL
About EAL issue : true story
About stalker league : not true ..

Player.n1
18-12-2012, 03:32 PM
For the ones defending their staff mates
nice abuse here : http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=175866
I wonder what's your smart excuse/story about this.

Trexy
18-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Well..This founder cant carry faults other...you can simply change your pc and join that game ! instead of ruining the game for rmk... i dont think its an abuse its ur fault dude ... Chill :D

LiL.RaBBiT
18-12-2012, 09:03 PM
i meant the part where u said staffs defend each other, i was just letting u know im not a staff, and the link u posted above has nth to do with what u're saying because, unlike other admins in any other channel he actually unbanned because he knew he cant ban him for that, which actually shows maturity. plus, about the "bad pc" issue, u do know that anyone could make up such a thing for a rmk when his spells suck so there is no way for some1 to know if that person is telling the truth or not, he cant rmk on every request like this, especially from new ppl who are not trusted yet.

Player.n1
19-12-2012, 11:42 AM
@Trexy
"Well..This founder cant carry faults other...you can simply change your pc and join that game ! instead of ruining the game for rmk... i dont think its an abuse its ur fault dude ... Chill "
How is he supposed to know the pc is very bad when he is in a netcafe ! lol

@LiL.RaBBiT
- "unlike other admins in any other channel he actually unbanned because he knew he cant ban him for that"
He was unbanned by HUEHUE 2 times but he insisted and banned again , so after staffs assured him it's abuse he unbanned.But that doesn't help because the player's history is already ruined ( too late ).Before banning without thinking why not reading rules 1st ?

- "when his spells suck " , "especially from new ppl who are not trusted yet. "
I had the perfect spells but i didnt want to play 4v5 from min 1, i dont remember bello's spells and it's even childesh to ask for rmk if our spells suck .i played there 15 games with no loss and i dont care for spells it's about skills and good 5v5 game.But the childish action here is when the founder (dijargo)and the admin(5togo) want to play 4v5 because from MIN ONE they had good spells ( and he said it in chat lol ) NOW that is childish/irresponsible.

LiL.RaBBiT
19-12-2012, 10:27 PM
@LiL.RaBBiT
- "unlike other admins in any other channel he actually unbanned because he knew he cant ban him for that"
He was unbanned by HUEHUE 2 times but he insisted and banned again , so after staffs assured him it's abuse he unbanned.But that doesn't help because the player's history is already ruined ( too late ).Before banning without thinking why not reading rules 1st ?In some leagues or tours or w/e, sometimes it's not allowed to use a leaver after selling his items so it's his actions are understandable

- "when his spells suck " , "especially from new ppl who are not trusted yet. "
I had the perfect spells but i didnt want to play 4v5 from min 1, i dont remember bello's spells and it's even childesh to ask for rmk if our spells suck .i played there 15 games with no loss and i dont care for spells it's about skills and good 5v5 game.But the childish action here is when the founder (dijargo)and the admin(5togo) want to play 4v5 because from MIN ONE they had good spells ( and he said it in chat lol ) NOW that is childish/irresponsible.
but they didn't know u had perfect spells nor they could have known about his spells so he could be a child who does those things, they dont know him, neither do i...i'll assume the same thing if some1 told me to rmk, when u become a known player (skill doesnt matter) admins would trust u and would believe that this pc suck and they would rmk, it happened to a lot of players who were known for being honest and mature.

Bello
23-12-2012, 05:47 PM
but they didn't know u had perfect spells nor they could have known about his spells so he could be a child who does those things, they dont know him, neither do i...i'll assume the same thing if some1 told me to rmk, when u become a known player (skill doesnt matter) admins would trust u and would believe that this pc suck and they would rmk, it happened to a lot of players who were known for being honest and mature.

So you mean if he knows me he will rmk ... thats mean he can rmk it for his friends so if its called abuse why he will rmk for friends or known players only ... and not for guests in his channel ... like me and ... lol why shall i lie to ask for rmk to change my spells ? are you kidding me ... ? I just got lagged pc and when i said that in all chat to let the founder rmk it they start to attack me and killing me coz they knows already i can't move my hero or can run/escape from them ... so i died 3 times while asking for rmk and then i stand in base asking him more and more for rmk ... anyway you've said it already if i am known player he shall rmk for me .. its like bribe ... Here is again and again my request to close this thread and help RGC to close this abusing channel or change the staff for it ... Ty.

Bello
23-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Well..This founder cant carry faults other...you can simply change your pc and join that game ! instead of ruining the game for rmk... i dont think its an abuse its ur fault dude ... Chill :D

If you didn't read the full thread so plz show us your silent ... instead of your trash talk.
How can i change my pc and join the game while its already running game [Without RMK] ?

Woosens
25-12-2012, 10:33 PM
So you mean if he knows me he will rmk ... thats mean he can rmk it for his friends so if its called abuse why he will rmk for friends or known players only ... and not for guests in his channel ... like me and ... lol why shall i lie to ask for rmk to change my spells ? are you kidding me ... ? I just got lagged pc and when i said that in all chat to let the founder rmk it they start to attack me and killing me coz they knows already i can't move my hero or can run/escape from them ... so i died 3 times while asking for rmk and then i stand in base asking him more and more for rmk ... anyway you've said it already if i am known player he shall rmk for me .. its like bribe ... Here is again and again my request to close this thread and help RGC to close this abusing channel or change the staff for it ... Ty.

qft ;)

Moka
26-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Old thread.
Closed.