31-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Personal Info

Your name:Tasos

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek/English

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Dr3nZ0R.

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:dpl,igc and many local tours.

Your activity and average playtime each week:I play like 2-3 hours per day...

How long you have been playing DotA:For 5 years.

Your ability to communicate with others:I'm rly communicable and I almost never flame anyone...I try to be always calm and friendly...I love to calm down the mad people...

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?Yes i did.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?I try to calm myself and see clearly through any problems or hard tacts...

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
No i don't.Except for sometimes that some guys may be really stupid.Dota skill doesn't matter for me in that case.
Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
I don't know :P.
Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
I don't know...Maybe...

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:To host games on my own.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Ok...That's kinda hard...You should pick me cause i'm noob and idiot...xD...Alright...I rly cant answer this...I think im a good player...Most of the times i play with idiots,flamers,noobs but ...I don't know...I'm sure many people believe i'm an idiot kid...

A few things about yourself:I'm smart...I love to tease others...And...:Baby I like girls... :)

Additional information:That's all...Most of you won't rly know me...But i'm saying that...You should give me a chance...That's all...
I'm looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience...

KiTz
12-11-2009, 12:56 PM
inactive, rejected