01-11-2009, 04:36 AM
IRC name: NickOFreak
Q-Auth: NickOFreak
Garena name: E|cFFEEE011njoy

* Where are you from?

Göteborg, Sweden

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

I am an 18 year old student studying in college.. I enjoy gaming in my free time and I rarely dedicate myself to any game which doesn't have leeway in which I can actually evolve as a gamer.
I am applying to this IH as to continue evolve in my ability in DotA and the only way to improve is to challenge yourself. At one point pubs get more and more boring (especially if you focus on support) until you actually stop improving as a gamer and start trying to work around others/AKA learn bad habits which will impede the learning process.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

Not in DotA no. I am/have been part of several other gaming clans (be they competitive or not) but nothing to truly brag about in a WC3 context.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

Started playing WC3 TFT when it came out. About 2 years in I got involved with DotA on and off until I found GG-Client and then really got into it due to the higher quality of games (at least back then). Around about a year ago I've been playing daily.
I have been part of some minor Swedish teams but nothing serious as I was forced to focus on RL. I am looking to get seriously involved in a league with strong possibilities of advancement through personal ability and this place fits the bill.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes. Strongly prefer gankers & support though.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
Recently formatted my computer but even then I didn't have much more than 5 mates vs 5 mates -CD

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes

* Do you have a microphone?

Yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Indeed

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

ManeatingShovel

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Might but I doubt it. Haven't scoured your member list.

* Is there anything else you want to add?

I enjoy apple pie and long walks on the beach.

wAr|LoRD|
17-12-2009, 05:39 PM
deny inactive !!