02-11-2009, 03:25 PM
IRC name: Acces^
Q-Auth: Acces-
Garena name: Acces^

* Where are you from?
Im from Copenhagen, Denmark.

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

Well, im a pretty young dota player, with good skills and communication on vt. Im really mannered though i attemp to whine if someone is really bad, but nothing more than whine, just like oh cmon. Anyway im very active and can help making dota.pride even more active, have good english.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
No im not member of any clan currently but i have been not long ago. no, no ,n o no :/

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
Well i started bnet about 3 years ago, i got mIRC 1½ year ago and started to play in inohuse-leagues, the last ½-1 year im played in some clans, and i just played some fw's with mates. currently i go kael, or mostly dota.arena (since many nordic people, and my friends there). but what i do most atm is fw, and im BTW trying to start my own clan.. soooo

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
Yes i can play anyrole.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
i dont have any in this version, but i can save one for surely. But i mean i know im better than most players in here :/ that sounds lame but, and i played in clans with some in here, and allot of fw's with them so :/

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
yes i surely do.

* Do you have a microphone?

yes i have.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

yes i certainly do to!

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

Acces^
* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

FenixflightLigh, zzero, titt, beverlyhills, papamedo, Ryze, probutlagsk, bback, i bet i know more but im not sure if they are in dota.pride.2

* Is there anything else you want to add?
If u vouch me i will have ur childrens.
Best regards Acces^

kircho
02-11-2009, 03:27 PM
!support

zZero
02-11-2009, 03:35 PM
i say yes to him ;]

TaBaQa
02-11-2009, 03:39 PM
! SuP

com.alex
02-11-2009, 03:50 PM
!sup good players!

KryZtaL^
02-11-2009, 04:29 PM
support!

SuRpRiz3!
02-11-2009, 04:50 PM
!sup

Sacred
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Me Sacred And the clan pump support this player!!!

very good player :)

PeLaTis
03-11-2009, 12:14 AM
!vouched