PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Clan Limit

FuzzyLumpkins
04-12-2012, 07:48 AM
Hello all.

I've been facing a problem with adding members to my clan. It's a color clan by clan tag [IND]-.
Yesterday when I tried to add some people they couldn't join on the link cause it said that I've reached my clan intake limit at 33 members. I'm not sure how or why cause I see clans like EAL and NVL having tonnes of members. So i cut back on a few people to make space in my clan. Now I have 24 people in my clan, but now that I try to add people, it still doesn't let the other users join on the provided links saying that I've still reached my clan limit.

So need help as soon as possible.

Thank you.
`Fuzzy (RGC IGN)

P.S : If you want a couple screenshots i'll be happy to give or ask me for a trial to demonstrate the problem, just let me know.

Story
15-12-2012, 09:31 PM
It will be solved soon bro , sorry for the inconvenience ...
message is already sent to Sir-Rogers , he will solve it soon as early as possible .

Sir Rogers
15-12-2012, 09:37 PM
I bumped the clan member limit up again a huge bunch. I wanted to lower it due to the addition of colored clans, wouldn't want people to spam add members, but for now it's quite high, you shouldn't reach the limit.

That's something I am not quite sure yet how to solve, I'd like to keep the limit high enough that for normal use people won't hit it, but also I don't want it too high, in case it's a colored clan - I would like to keep that a bit more restricted, privileged - and then users can extend their maximum clan limit. That will be especially for colored clans, but they are two separate items. SO I really didn't get my head around how to implement that. I was too busy making performance improvements, bug fixes and preparing the next client patch :)

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Story
15-12-2012, 10:18 PM
I Hope you got answer to your question for any more queries contact
Sir-Rogers : Roger@rankedgaming.com

FuzzyLumpkins
16-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Thank you Sir. I completely get why the clan limit for colored clans shouldn't be high. I would spike it low to propagate business and sale of the clan tag were I in your place. It won't be a priced shop item if all people on RGC have a color clan tag for themselves.

Only thing was that I was looking to create a clan tag for all pubbers/players in India. So I thought I'd add a lot of members.
Thanks for the reply. GL for the rest.

Story
17-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Fuzzy :)