PDA

View Full Version : nello replaced me for friend

ig.veni
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
nello replaced me for primalfear witouth reason in game pdc3478

pi-news
03-11-2009, 12:49 PM
abusive gameplay on the rise lately on pdc ... nello game host of PDC3478 was replacing the last guy who joined the game lg.veni with his friend primalfear, claiming he waited too long for lg.veni to join, which is actually bullshit, i've been in the game and we didnt even wait a minute and veni came up, he replaced him only for getting his friend in...

warn user nello plz for abusive gameplay... this things happen alot nowadays on pdc.

Julia
03-11-2009, 12:50 PM
support,

NELLO ABUSER!

suppy-
03-11-2009, 01:59 PM
You have 4 days to change to correct format.
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=5022

Screenshot is helpfull if u have1 and get more people in the game to post here if possible also as it is hard for admins to punish w/o proof. I believe u tht he did abuse as so many supporting you.

If he is found guilty by us(admins) in the end he will be punished badly.

Tnx for posting
Regards Suppy-

suppy-
03-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Through more investigation i have discovered:

1) His name is: Nelllo
2) Diadora was in game and says they waited replaced and came then after replace.
3) Nelllo has 15% warns. (low amount of warns)

This makes me believe they w8ed long eneough atm but if u can get more from game to support you and change format more thought will be put into this.

pi-news
03-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Through more investigation i have discovered:

1) His name is: Nelllo
2) Diadora was in game and says they waited replaced and came then after replace.
3) Nelllo has 15% warns. (low amount of warns)

This makes me believe they w8ed long eneough atm but if u can get more from game to support you and change format more thought will be put into this.

suppy, ofc diadora told you this story, coz he and nello wanted get their team like they played a cw... ask other guys of this game how poor nello and his buddy had to wait then you will find out what is going on, dont remember the names of the sentinel but they will verify this information most certaninly :)

thx for supporting this july, as i said not the first time this happens with nello

ig.veni
03-11-2009, 06:16 PM
2. Posting Format:

* Accused User Account :nello

* Game Name :pdc3478

* Offence of User :replacing for friend and not waiting.

KicA
03-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Without some kind of proof, we're powerless.

nTaBaTzIs_GR
03-11-2009, 11:48 PM
SS needed otherwise denied.
3 days to upload

Regards

Julia
04-11-2009, 01:29 AM
thx for supporting this july, as i said not the first time this happens with nello

I dont need ur thanks, because i didnt support for you, or for the players, i support cause i hate him,

And i was there, when it happen !!

just call other players who where in the channel, " PGC-Dota PDC-League PDC-Helper PDC-Games and PDC-Guard" They will support me, ask them !
In my opinion, just /w them, and they will answer.
They was there with me

BesT RegarD : (k)

DeadMaGe
04-11-2009, 07:53 PM
i've talked with some people in that game and your story is true, he shall get a warn

ig.veni
04-11-2009, 11:58 PM
kk tx :cool:

KicA
05-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Well SOLVED and CLOSED.