PDA

View Full Version : pdc3673 Delije_Sever

MauZi
05-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Gamename: pdc3673
User: Delije_Sever
Reason: There multiple reasons why I report him.

1. He had only 0-1 stats and made himself cpt. of the team.
2. He was already banned and just created new acc. (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=17109)
3. He lost a fight and stoped the game and complained about lag.

"04:36// player 1// Delije_Sever// "Gorgon"// All// wtfg
04:36// player 1// Delije_Sever// "Gorgon"// All// delay 5 sec
04:36// player 5// s)imba.zero// "Slayer"// Allies// i can
04:36// player 1// Delije_Sever// "Gorgon"// All// sec plz [He already stoped]
04:36// player 2// bambuleboom// "Obsidian Destroyer"// All// medusa such a retard...
04:36// player 1// Delije_Sever// "Gorgon"// All// lol
04:36//player 2//bambuleboom//"Obsidian Destroyer" //All //stops in fight"

4. Didnt spoke English serval times @ 21:03 Parser, although teammembers complained.
5. He stole creeps several time: watch Chat @ 21:03

I needed 1k for final disable, so we could fight easy 2 vs 5 (1 imprision the other hexed). I said it several times, when creeplines came and I already creeped there. Medusa came and stole the creeps and even came to neutralcreepspots after me and stole my dragonkills. I tried to get ride of him, I Imprisoned him, but I couldnt kill the creeps anylonger. Never before I got so angry as with this guy. I dont care if someone gets in my team 1-10 as bala or magnus. They had a bad day. Okay. I can live with that, but when someone behaves so anti-teamplay, the whole sense of the game is destroyed. Sry for flaming him there 2 times, but that really got me emotional.

Parser: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/135642/
Replay: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/135642/

suppy-
05-11-2009, 01:51 AM
Well i think we will need ban him this time(shitlist mb) as he has clearly created another a/c

Makazoruki
05-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Nah , dont ban . Give him a warn . Suppy- hand out the right amount of warn for this behaviour.

suppy-
05-11-2009, 05:36 PM
maka think about this.

1) He gets banned on 1 a/c then he creates new a/c. ----- Multi-accounting
2) He gets more warns with new a/c --- Breaking more rules

Now we need make choice!
Does he give a shit about this league or the community ?
Answer = ?? (I think No)

Why make rules if we dont enforce them?

KicA
05-11-2009, 06:12 PM
maka think about this.

2) He gets more warns with new a/c --- Breaking more rules

Now we need make choice!
Does he give a shit about this league or the community ?
Answer = ?? (I think No)

Why make rules if we dont enforce them?

Agreed.

suppy-
05-11-2009, 06:14 PM
he also has new a/c deljie

Delije
05-11-2009, 06:50 PM
:O I do not understand, my first acc is Delije-Sever and there I played 150 games, and until yesterday I had 0% warn,new acc I made when I got Delije-Sever -9 streak, and I don knew that multiacount forbid I swear, I also made a new acc because warns but because I ruined the old and the acc first, I spent days on the PDC league and I do not think we deserve to be 3 ACC banned.My proposal is that we leave only the new ACC "Delije i will only on him play.I didn't knew that multiacc banned, I have not made a new acc because warns,i make new acc because of poor statistics.

Delije
05-11-2009, 06:59 PM
also do not know why k1ca and makazoruki not explain to me why I was banned they didn't want speak with me, because they speak Serbian, and I,
and it would be easy to understand, because I do not speak english not the best

Delije
05-11-2009, 07:10 PM

no it is not true,i create new acc because bad stats,and not because ban.

MauZi
05-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Do you think, you did anything wrong?

Delije
05-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Do you think, you did anything wrong?

no i did ok my fail,for this steal your neutral creps ok.warn me for this,but i with this multiacount i had no bad intentions,i just wanna play with new because my firist acc is broke now -9 streak you can check it i just wanna new acc,nothing else i never warn on old acc you can ban my old acc "Delije-Sever" and "Delije_Sever" but let me one new acc "Delije" give me some warn on this acount,and i will be happy :)

sorry again I did not know that the multi prohibited.

MauZi
06-11-2009, 12:58 AM
I can live with a high warn % (maybe 40-50??), so he still can play, but now gets a kind of warning that reminds him in every login to be nice to his team members. It’s up to you admin´s. And thx for your work for pdc. I really appreciate it.

Delije
06-11-2009, 01:58 PM
tnx for this ^

Reason: There multiple reasons why I report him.

1. He had only 0-1 stats and made himself cpt. of the team.
2. He was already banned and just created new acc. (http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=17109)
3. He lost a fight and stoped the game and complained about lag.

"

4. Didnt spoke English serval times @ 21:03 Parser, although teammembers complained.
5. He stole creeps several time: watch Chat @ 21:03

I'd just said, because not all the correct

1.As I said earlier to me is a new ACC and the old have played 150 games which means that I didn't firist time play on pdc,a was capt many times.

2.I was not banned i was truanted for 240 min this ban was removed long ago

3.I isn't lose a fight,the beginning of the fight I paused because I can't move my hero.If i firist writte pause i would be dead.

4.True,my fail but i must tell something important to my friend.

5.Yes true,but i rly need gold for eaglehorn :).

6.Multiacount my bad I did not know broke rules, but I had no bad intention about this.

Regards

KicA
06-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Delije start a new thread in the section Unban request/Ban appeals. Stay on topic now.

Makazoruki
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Topic SOLVED and MOVED