Zantolastixoss
06-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Personal Info

Your name:giannis

Your country:Greece,serres

Spoken languages:Greek,English and a little German

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Zantolastixoss

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:i play 4 years b-net and also at channel grc

Your activity and average playtime each week:I usually play 4 hours per day

How long you have been playing DotA:20 minites after i write this apllication

Your ability to communicate with others:i have no problem with anyone i always listen to the other problems and i try to solve it

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?I have already read the rules and i agree with them and i follow them of course.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?If i am under pressure i listen how is his behavour and i answer dependind on situation.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I don't have problems to follow or listen superior's orders if are about in my own good.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?I think there many people who can vouch me....(mr_dotamania and many other i think)

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)Yes of course.I don't have problem.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I want to be admin because i'll help for the best export games and i think i will be a good admin for clan nol and i'll do everthing for NoL.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Sometimes in the morning there aren't many admin to create games for people in nol.i play a lot of hours and i'll make a lot of games.

A few things about yourself:In my free time i play games in my computer like(Dota,facebook)or i play football and i race my car

Additional information:I want to be admin becauce i play every day and i want to host game to play me and the others

Yours FaithFully,
giannis
papadopoulos

Zantolastixoss
07-11-2009, 11:47 AM
kante ena support to mono pou thelo einai pezo game kai na exw slot gia ton filo mou

kNs
07-11-2009, 03:50 PM
gl my friend!
ligo active sto forum xreiazete kai gg!
+1

mauro-kerasi
07-11-2009, 05:36 PM
an 8imasai panta s edina to slot p i8eles! :) GL apo mena .... ligo pio active sto forum gt prepei... :) GL kai pali
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE AND LET THE OTHERS DIE!

TiMoRoS77
07-11-2009, 05:54 PM
kante ena support to mono pou thelo einai pezo game kai na exw slot gia ton filo mou

LOL plaka mou kaneis tora etsi????? giafto ton logo 8es na gineis admin kai 8es kai to support mas?? gia na exeis ena slot gia to friend sou?? kai meta lete gia mena re magkes...oriste kai ta treis xeirotera...admin na s tixei sto game...

GourounakiGR
08-11-2009, 08:28 PM
+1 kalos paixths k manners. paixame exthes alla an k xasame kanei gia admin.

Nthar
08-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Timoros eleos, pou to kako na thelei na pezei stas inhouse bots me tous friend tou? Protimas kati allous pou zitane kick, kai merikous admin pou kickaroun ksera?

KiTz
12-11-2009, 03:50 PM
rejected...