06-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Personal Info
---------------------------------------------------

Name: Vaggelis

A language I can speak: English

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: AsKyE

My activity and average playtime each week: I am active 6 days a week and aprox. 4-5 hours a day.

How long I have been playing DotA: I Have been playing DotA for more than 4 years and i think that i am skilled enough to become an admin.

My ability to communicate with others: I can communicate easily with my m8s and others.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: Yes, I have read them and i agree totally.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: I am a serious person and i don't like to angry with others at all.... I always try to keep myself calm.

Do I have any problems in listening/following my superior's orders?(according to ranks): No, I have never had this problem in my life so i will not have it here either.

Is there anyone who can vouch for me? : I think yes. I have lot's of friends who can, and I would like to vouch for me.

Final Thoughts

Why I want to be an Admin: I want to be an Admin cause i would like to help the channel get bigger and better. Every time i play on chanel Eleos there are not any admins. So, the leavers who leave at a game aren't be banned and enter again at an other.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I am experienced enough in battle.net because i have played lot's of hours on it. Chanel Eleos is very popular, more and more players visiting it and playing games hosted by NOL's bots. I would like to help with these bots because there are not enough active admins...

A few things about myself: I am a funny, happy and reliable person, i like to help people and make them happy.

THAT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!! I'D LIKE VERY MUCH TO TAKE MY APPLICATION INTO CONSIDERATION.

MarlBor0S
07-11-2009, 08:33 AM
!support kalos paixths/mannered,aksizei gia tn 8esh tou admin..gl :)

KiTz
12-11-2009, 05:49 PM
welcome