PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Admin Abuse : TranceCore[UDC]

solitude
23-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Accused Admin Account: TranceCore[UDC]

After a player on the Scourge rejected a swap, the admin (on Sentinel) kicked him, following which the Sentinel were able to win the game.

Screenshot:
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8401/trancecoreudc.png

Sarathos
23-06-2009, 01:59 PM
That depends really. If there was much inbalance, then it was right to kick him. but on the other hand, there were 2 people, so that would probably inbalance the entire game...

he was maybe not aware that this is abusing or wrong..

i vote no.

solitude
23-06-2009, 02:13 PM
The game was 3v5, the team of 5 had techies and pudge both feeding - centaur was the top scoring player and he was kicked.

Death4eveR
23-06-2009, 02:22 PM
don't u have a replay to prove this solitude?

Izzi
23-06-2009, 02:32 PM
That depends really. If there was much inbalance, then it was right to kick him. but on the other hand, there were 2 people, so that would probably inbalance the entire game...

he was maybe not aware that this is abusing or wrong..

i vote no.

Every player has the right to choose if he accepts the switch or not. If someone doesnt wish a player of his team to switch, he has the right to reject it. That is the purpose of voting. You can't kick the one who rejected the switch.

HawkEyes
23-06-2009, 02:59 PM
on 3vs5 u make switch u dont vote and u dont kick player!if the other dont lag!

Sarathos
23-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Every player has the right to choose if he accepts the switch or not. If someone doesnt wish a player of his team to switch, he has the right to reject it. That is the purpose of voting. You can't kick the one who rejected the switch.

I didn't say that, but i said that he might think so. Tht was maybe his assumption.

solitude
23-06-2009, 08:06 PM
don't u have a replay to prove this solitude?

Sadly I only have the screenshot - if I had a replay I would also have raised that he left before the game was over. I will save replays if I see future incidents though.

Izzi
23-06-2009, 11:33 PM
why do you need a replay. The ss is enough. He kicked him because he rejected the switch.

fors4ken_years
24-06-2009, 05:16 AM
if he did it continously and rejected he did it just to win the game. was the game at the end? or in the middle? if it was 5v3 there should be a switch. we are trying to play F A I R games. understand it plz. he said no because he wants to win, such ppeople dont know when to lose, they dont accept lost.if the game goes 5v3 there is no meaning in it then they should all leave rather than losing their time being feeding to the others. i suggest no. he did well to kick him. it's annoying to refuse to play fair. if this was the first time he rejected it then this is wrong because as i see he didn't even let him tell the reason, he was immediately kicked. i don't know, decision is yours, i just said my proposal.

celin
24-06-2009, 05:30 AM
No one is forced to accept a switch.I think the admin did wrong and should be punished.

moun1tsa
24-06-2009, 08:42 AM
he shouldn't kick him, not just a worn but abuse cause he thinks admin upper all... wrong

Izzi
24-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Look m8. I usually accept a switch if the game is 5v3, even if i now i am going to loose. But at that moment a have the right ( actually the game gives you the right ) to reject a switch. Bllizard gives you a choice but the admin in the game doesnt. Or you accept or you will be kicked. ffs

solitude
24-06-2009, 12:15 PM
if he did it continously and rejected he did it just to win the game. was the game at the end? or in the middle? if it was 5v3 there should be a switch. we are trying to play F A I R games. understand it plz. he said no because he wants to win, such ppeople dont know when to lose, they dont accept lost.if the game goes 5v3 there is no meaning in it then they should all leave rather than losing their time being feeding to the others. i suggest no. he did well to kick him. it's annoying to refuse to play fair. if this was the first time he rejected it then this is wrong because as i see he didn't even let him tell the reason, he was immediately kicked. i don't know, decision is yours, i just said my proposal.

This was the first time the switch was offered - it was rejected as it would clearly have unbalanced the game. If the admin didn't kick, one of our feeders was willing to leave to help balance numbers. My problem is that a switch was offered, rejected, then the player kicked without warning or another chance. The team was also not given any time to find another solution that wouldn't wreck the game.

KiTz
24-06-2009, 03:20 PM
No one is forced to accept a switch.I think the admin did wrong and should be punished.

You are wrong right there.

When a game is, for example, 5v3 or 4v2, switch is obligatory. If noone wants to switch voluntarily then they have to roll and the player with the lowest roll will have to switch.

But yeah, the admin shouldn't have kicked him right away.

AtSuNaKaToN
24-06-2009, 04:07 PM
The admin TranceCore[UDC] must be demoted cause he kick a player, violating by that the sequent rule:

1.12 Use of the !kick command
The use of the !kick command is allowed only in extreme cases of harassing noobplay and should be applied only by the owner. The use of that command should be followed by the banning of that player. The rule also applies to those being afk more than 10 min in total.

In case u don't know the rule about switching player here it is:

1.9 Switching Players
The owner may choose to use the -so command and enable !switch in a game. If he chooses so then the rule below applies: The switch command is strictly to be used in cases of 5v3 – 4v2 games only, in case of refusal to switch, the game owner is entitled to end the game. If there is not a player that voluntarily wants to switch then you should use the –roll command. The player who will switch side is the one with the lowest rolling number.

As you all can clearly see there is no obligation for a player to switch.

MasteR[KM]
03-07-2009, 08:30 AM
O Game Admin TranceCore[UDC] exei ginei demote se ola ta bots opou eixe access.
Dhladh: DA-PUB-01 DA-PUB-02 DA-PUB-03 DA-PUB-04

Tetoies prakseis einai katakritees apo to Games Team kai tha ginei oti kalytero dynato na eksalifthoun.