PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Vendetta

solitude
23-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Game Names: GF.Vendetta, RU.Vendetta
Reason: I've been playing on NOL bots for 3-4 months now and enjoy the lag-free games. However, there are problems with leavers, lamers, flamer and afkers which can spoil these games. I would like to help keep games free of these people.
Other admin experience: I host games withWC3 banlist. but haven't been involved with any DotA organisations. I am an admin on other websites though (www.thejediacademy.net being one) and have experience in dealing fairly with people.

s0r0n
23-06-2009, 03:21 PM
we need admins on that bots...+1

Sarathos
23-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Short apply but i give you +1 cause of having a thoughtfull yet short, and good application. And former expirience is always good. You could be a great asset ;).

tailandi
28-06-2009, 07:48 AM
+1

NoNe)
28-06-2009, 10:39 PM
+1 ! gl man! :jugg:

solitude
29-06-2009, 02:04 PM
As requested, the updated admin app:

Personal Info

Your name: Lee

Your country: United Kingdom

A language you can speak(other than English): Mandarin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: GF.Vendetta, RU.Vendetta

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: Former admin experience at thejediacademy.net and Oper on the cyanide-x irc network.

Your activity and average playtime each week: Daily, currently 2-6 hours a day. Timezone: GMT.

How long you have been playing DotA: ~3 years, the first version I played was 6.38b if I remember correctly

Your ability to communicate with others: Good - I try to be unambigious and concise when speaking to people.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Calmly and rationally - I believe it is better to stop and think about making the right decision rather than rushing and making the wrong one.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) No problems at all, but if the order seems very odd or comflicts with rules, I might ask them if I understood them correctly in private.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Sadly not.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? (optional) Yes.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I've been playing on NOL bots for 3-4 months now and enjoy the lag-free games. However, there are problems with leavers, lamers, flamer and afkers which can spoil these games. I would like to help keep games free of these people.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I believe that I am a competent and fair admin who can be an asset to your community. :)

A few things about yourself: I'm currently entering my 4th year of University, the only other online game I play significantly (other than DotA) is EVE Online. When I'm not playing video games, I enjoy playing badminton and table tennis.

Additional information: The above form seems to cover it all, but I'll answer any more questions thrown my way. :P

MasteR[KM]
01-07-2009, 11:53 AM
You have been promoted in half public bots for start. Which are:
DA-PUB-01/02 If you do not know the commands to host a game contact me via personal message so i can give you further istructions.

The account with which you have access is: GF.Vendetta

KiTz
03-07-2009, 02:28 AM
Moving the thread to the correct section.