DiSaStRouS
08-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Personal Info

Your name:Thanasis

Your country:Greece,SaLoNiCa

Spoken languages:Greek,English and a little German

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net AccountiSaStRouS_

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:I play idg games,MxC and many others...

Your activity and average playtime each week:I usually play 2-3 hours per day and 20 hours per week.

How long you have been playing DotA:I have been playing dota since 2005.

Your ability to communicate with others:I haven't problems to commuticate with others.I am available to listen them and communicate their problems...

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?I have already read the rules and i agree with them and i follow them of course.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?If i am under pressure i listen how is his behavour and i answer dependind on situation.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)I don't have problems to follow or listen superior's orders if are about in my own good.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?I think there many people who can vouch me....(Viper,str1der maybe,virus[kicker] and many others.)

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)Yes of course.I don't have problem.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:I want to be admin because i'll help for the best export games and i think i will be a good admin for clan nol and i'll do everthing for NoL.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:Sometimes in the morning there aren't many admin to create games for people in nol.I am available every day and every time you want.

A few things about yourself:In my free time i play games in my computer like(Dota,pro,counter.etc)or i play football and i listen music.

Additional information:I want to be admin again because i understand my wrongs and i want to correct my mistakes.

Yours FaithFully,
Thanasis
Moutafidis.

KiTz
12-11-2009, 05:52 PM
rejected