21-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Your Battle.Net nickname: ViRuZ-
Game name: I dont remember
Admin name: I dont remember something with p
Reason: Stealer / internet problems / leaver
Time of event: End of game / start of game / anytime he lose
Room : Allstars

Dear MyMgn

The first thing i wanne tell you is, i am not so good to english.
My secound problem is i first get banned for steal a kill, while the game is over in around 5 mins, i dont remember the admins name, cuz i get pissed of because we allready win that game, we was in there base and destroy towers and rax, we was all overfeeded, so the game was soon over, and like 5 minuttes before we win, he just banned me for steal a kill, but the funniest thing is the game was over very soon, i was Axe he was Legion Commander, i use my dagger and ulti on Sniper, Then he write stealer, and some secounds after he banned me for stealing, since when is dota not a team game? And the other thing is my internet connection going lost 1 time, so i also get banned for that, and the last thing is i got a big brother, and when he lose he really cries, and just leave the game, and i fucking hate leavers i hate to waste time on 4vs5, or something like that, i am 21 and he is 31, and he really cry everytime he lose, thats why i wont play with him, but i want to play on the bot MyMgn like i allways do, with all my friends from all around the world, but from now on he plays on DL And NASA bots, but i dont like these bots, cuz i feel much lag, so i am very sorry that my big brother is a big kid, and he leaves everytime he lose, so now i think he make around 10 acoounts, on our ip so from now on, i tell him next time you leave you move out of my appartment, cuz i think its really annoying to get banned cuz he leaves, the big problem is just i am much better than him, so now we are, or i are ip banned, so from now i cant play on the bots : MyMGN, and i really like the bots because no lag or never a problem with them, and by the way we are from Denmark, and i love the channel Allstars and the bot MyMGN.

I hope to hear something good from you guys my ip is : 82.180.24.10

Now i hope this is the right forum this time, so many things on this website really.

ViRuZ
21-12-2012, 08:04 PM
8 read it no answers?

DotaApoToMelon
21-12-2012, 10:10 PM
[21:59] <@DA-Bot> -> [Eleos]: [viruz-] was banned by [Mr_Pushianos] on 2012-12-21 (AP1342) because: [stealer] [PERMANENT]

Here (http://www.mymgn.com/board/member.php?u=115652) is the profile of admin go and send a message to come and tell his opinion

Granetoras
22-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Look, we have almost win this game and little before we end it, i was on fight in our enemies tower and when my enemie was with less than 300 life, Viruz(axe) he done dagger and he stole my kill. He do it in this game twice and i suppose right to kick and ban him. I have no problem with your unban, but next time be more careful...:) Thanks a lot!

Luck]sto[NoLag
22-12-2012, 02:31 PM
English version

@Mr_pushianos :

Stealing twice in a game,isnt bannable at least for me. When you steal kills continiously, then yes it is bannable. But i think 2 times are not enough so you can proceed on ban.

When you warn someone first that if he steals another one kill,he will get banned and he does it then ok,you're right. But in any case a couple of times are not enough for me, to ban someone.

Anyway i'l accept your request,cause this case is sensitive. I want from you to be more carefull in the future to avoid similar incidents and keep this advice on your mind. Stealing,kills its really annoying and u cant do it forever. Dont do things you dont want other people do to you.

I wont ask a copy to admin abuses,cause i think that admin (according what he said above) he did a mistake. I hope he will be more carefull in the future.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ελληνική Version

@Mr_pushianos :

Το να stealareis 2 φόρες σε ένα παιχνίδι,δεν είναι bannable τουλάχιστον για μένα. Όταν stealareis συνέχεια τότε ναι,είναι bannable. Αλλά νομίζω ότι 2 φόρες,είναι λίγες για να προχωρήσεις σε αποκλεισμό.

Όταν προειδοποιήσεις κάποιον να μην ξανά-stealarei και το κάνει τότε ναι,μπορείς να προχωρήσεις στον αποκλεισμό. Άλλα ξαναλέω και γίνομαι κουραστικός. Κανά-δύο φόρες δεν είναι αρκετές για να κάνεις ban.

Anyway θα δεχθώ το request σου,γιατί η περίπτωση είναι ευαίσθητη και παρουσιάζει κάποια ιδιαιτερότητα.

Θα σε παρακαλούσα να είσαι περισσότερο προσεχτικός στο μέλλον για να αποφύγουμε παρόμοια περιστατικά. Το να κλέβεις kills από κάποιον είναι ιδιαίτερα ενοχλητικό. Μην κάνεις πράγματα που δεν θέλεις οι άλλοι να κάνουν σε σένα.

Δεν ζητάω αντίγραφο στα admin abuses γιατί θεωρώ πως ο admin έκανε ένα λάθος. Θα τον παρακαλούσα όμως να είναι περισσότερο προσεχτικός στο μέλλον και αυτός!

Accepted
Closed

Merry Christmas!
Καλές γιορτές!