PDA

View Full Version : PDC4062 Scored wrong.

Sav3
08-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Accused User Account : Thijsso, The_new_era, green-ice, PSW.
Game Name : PDC4062
Offence of User : Scroing game wrong

So, green ice got DC or econreset or something at 6 minutes 21 seconds, so both teams left, and some types .truant gree-ice and others quickly type .end 1.

Can you fix this result i don't think it is fair when some win hungry little children cheat themself wins.

In all my 5 years of DotA throughout playing many leagues, this one really lacks manners, by a far way, win hungry little children who flame the game all the time, even the American children in DCE are behaving better.

Here is the screenshot of the channel after, i didn't save a replay as i didn't think there would be such an issue with people scoring wrong...

http://img137.imageshack.us/i/failc.png/

Edit: I also see there are several reports already for Green-Ice on this forum for ruining games, this guy should be removed in my honest opinion.

Regards.

Makazoruki
18-11-2009, 03:30 PM
The_new_era , Thijsso , green-ice. , PSW did .end 1

Thing is , u didnt post the replay. I dont know what minute it was , maybe u lie? I dont got enough proof .

Ill wait for opinions of other admins @ this case.

Regards.

jdk1.6
21-11-2009, 07:32 AM
the same players made the same abuses in other game

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=17993

suppy-
23-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Ok i think it was only 6mins as sav3 says only 6 etc but then again i dont have proof... I would like to see if u can info game and see how long it lasted through that! (ps it might be 4-5mins longer in info as it can take some time to start game)

If they are found guilty i would recommend 30% warn to all who did it + high reputation = double it so they get full warn as they totally abused.

Regards Suppy-

Atlantes
11-12-2009, 09:11 PM
We don't have enough proof because you didn't saved the replay. Stats got a reset so that problem is also solved.

Topic is CLOSED and DENIED.