PDA

View Full Version : [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : Zlorg

Zlorg
23-06-2009, 05:02 PM
InGame: Zlorg

Reason: I played much often NOL games since the last months and i enjoyed it. The only thing what dissapoints me are the whole leaver flamer and afk´ler and i would like to beware the games of these players.

Experiences: i have no real experiences with those tools, i only got banlist for myself but i got admin rights on others games and use them fair and dont abuse them.

If you have another specific questions to me or my behavior dont be shy and ask ;)

Edit: Activity: I cant tell how many hours i play dota a week because it is very difference but I think i totaly play ca. 4-10 games a day ;)

Zlorg
25-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Personal Info

Your name: Christopher

Your country: Germany

A language you can speak(other than English): German

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: Zlorg

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: none realy experiences

Your activity and average playtime each week: mid-high activity, playtime: 2-5 hours a day

How long you have been playing DotA: since version 6.38

Your ability to communicate with others: I would say very well...

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I try to search them but i dont found them so if someone could link it for me it would be nice and will read them fast

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? First I try to calm down and just think about how to react. But I will remain objective and fair

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
I would say what i think, but i would listen and follow. Disagreements are normal I think.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? Bnetacc: Aufpassen or eine-Lampe

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
In german of course but in english i would say it would be difficult because my english ist not as well as my german.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: To beware the games of leavers flamers afk´ler and so on (today 3 games with more than 4 leaver and a feeder). So I think its good for all others "real" dota players if i could beware the games of them and it would lead to more good games.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I learn fast what to do and would be a big help for the community

A few things about yourself: I am a quite funny normal guy :). I go every day to school meet friends play dota and other games and go to the gym.
So no really exciting things what i do but hey who do such things ;)

Additional information: I try to do my best as an admin but I cant promise to behave allways right but I think it´s only manlike. My english is not the best but i try my best to communicate in english with you and others, so if you read my application and come to this point you will be noticed that some things obliquely listen. At the end a special thanks to the google.de speechtool :)

Icarus
25-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Your application is just so.. big.. and full of info.. I think you'r in for sure buddy=)

EDIT::: O_o its big.. but its the new rules.. When i applied it was very short. I thought you made that big app all by yourself=)

Zlorg
25-06-2009, 10:10 PM
thanks ;)

I have seen the new formular with new question so i tryed to answer alls these questions as good as i can ;).
It´s not so easy to write a never ending story about myself in such an application but i tryed my best ;)

Zlorg
29-06-2009, 10:04 PM
hmmm... whats the problem with my application that no one replys to it? did i forgotton something?

BoNGHoLE
29-06-2009, 10:06 PM
very good application +1 nC!:)

MasteR[KM]
01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
You have been promoted in half public bots for start. Which are:
DA-PUB-01/02 If you do not know the commands to host a game contact me via personal message so i can give you further istructions.

KiTz
03-07-2009, 02:28 AM
Moving the thread to the correct section.