PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up: We Want Your Feedback

bitchgotraped
10-01-2013, 08:12 PM
As a member of RGC Staff, our NO. 1 priority is making sure the client is fun for you guys to hang out on. We want it to be your favorite place to stop every single day.

If we may be so bold, we’d love to request just a few minutes of your time in order to help us make RGC even better for you.

This is a great chance for you all to help us continue to promote RGC as an awesome place to stay, work and play at.

Simple examples of feedback/suggestion might be questioning yourself the following:

- What's missing ?
- What's wrong ?
- How are things now, how it should be ?
- Relate a matter with this or that.
- Are we doing good or bad ? Explain
- What are our positives and negatives ?
- Any complaint against anyone in the staff ? Provide details.
...etc you should get the point

Kindly please do not just throw a suggestion or feedback without fully explaining. Brief or unclear posts will be deleted.

Ranked Gaming Client even more fantastic in 2013…

Below are summaries of feedback made:

Excruciatinq suggested a better clan system that has removing inactive members, as well as giving permission control to other members to invite members to the clan along with forwarding ownership from one to another.

------MJ------ suggested visual and social improvements, bug reporting, asking for matchmaking.
Also reporting that members that are getting banned are doing secondary usernames to play with until their primary account ban expires. In addition with all the colors of diamond memberships that are shown described as a "rainbow" is irritating.
Changing the following, example: "[9622874] (EU) Public #110 -ap has been hosted." to "(EU) Public #110 -ap has been hosted." meaning to remove the game ID from the system automated once a game has been started or join. A better up-time and fixing what's causing downtime sometimes.

ZeusSantina suggested automatically joining players to their regional area.

^SoLiD suggested not to let multiple custom games be hosted under the same name, so the game won't show confusion of which game is your and not.

_Skadi suggested to have automated time limit for team captains, and leaving offline pm messages.

Moka suggested auto joining "Middle East" room for people who are located there.

WorldToth suggested more care for the "Brasil" channel.

EroticSideburns suggested a better reconnecting tool, and a new command "%r" that returns normal (regular) text.

brofangz suggested the less points a user have (below 1500) the less votekicks are required for the use to get out of the game.

MauranKilom suggested to remove the "Connect" button and have RGC automatically open once it's launched rather than having to connect, explained as "What other choices do I have ?"

Makaveli42 suggested a reputation system +ve -ve (Explained in his post) also changing the default skin.

DeAtH_LeGenD suggested to estimate the probability by percentage according to points on what is the chance of sentinel and scourge probable win ratio.

Oparthib suggested a better shop payment system.

PerfectEvil auto mute players who are spamming in game.

rat create a what so called "noob" list to restrict players for joining certain games, like hosted games for example, and automatically show a players ping + points once joined games rather than doing !ping and !points each and every time.
In addition to that to add confirmation to the shop that if you are sure you want to buy the item that is selected.

Add to the shop a clean history feature, yearly payments for rooms including discounts.

K3LviN suggested auto start RGC on windows start-up.

DimitriVegas add an antimaphack system, as well as microphone playing interface, such as voice chat in game.

paynosaj3 add word filters to censor bad words.

Nastyblood auto join middle east room to middle east players on RGC.

Excruciatinq
10-01-2013, 08:18 PM
What's missing:
-Clan Disband after certain amount of time of Inactiveness ( like not a single member online for 3 days = Clan disband )
-Ability to give other People a Rank in the clan which allows them to invite Members
-Ability of Clan Chiefs to give their Positon to another Member and meanwhile going down to a Normal Member Rank [So all in all a flexiable Rank System]

------MJ------
10-01-2013, 08:20 PM
1)What's missing ?

It needs visual improvements & easier communication between friends and players.

Right click a person and show his points in the room he is currently in ( If he is in multiple rooms, the room which i right clicked him in)

In the profile of a player, add a new information with the title of "Total hours online" .

2)What's wrong ?

There are minor bugs still lurking out. A bug for example: I got vouched in a league and i allowed to auto-join it. After a while i got unvouched, so every time i open rgc a message appears telling me that "[ERROR] You do not have access to that channel."

The point system needs improvement or completely removed.

Once a game is hosted a tall message of the game will appear telling me that the game is hosted ([XX:XX] [XXXXXXX] (EU) Public #XXX -ap has been hosted.). Why all this instead it can easily write ( (EU) Public #XXX -ap is hosted). This will leave behind alot of spams and lets better chatting in the room you are in (especially EU public)

3)How are things now, how it should be ?

This point system bothers me. All high points stack up leaving the noobs & low points together. Other then that, security & sign up system needs improvement to stop people from making account easily.

In addition there are a very high number of colors. Everytime i enter EU public, it's like a rainbow.

Here is my opinion:
Head Admin - Admin
Founder
Gold member
Diamond
Staff - Voucher - Moderator

Team Captain
VIP

The rest is the default color.

4)Relate a matter with this or that.

Someone gets a ban for using maphack. That person can easily make another account and play with it until the banned account's duration is over, thus he can get back to it.

As for the point system, it's nerve wrecking. Either i win because all my teammates are high points or i lose because i have noobs with low points.

5)Are we doing good or bad ? Explain.

As far as im seeing rgc, you are doing bad. Not 1 week pass by & there isn't a maintenance or a DDos attack or some fixes, and i have to wait 5 to 6 hours. Thus end up playing on another gaming platform.

6)What are our positives and negatives ?

Positive:
Easy communication between the admins, staff and rgc players
Fast response to anything bad that occurs in rgc ( Hostbots down, DDos attacks ....)

Negative:
Rgc is still getting attacks and that's where the blame goes to the rgc admins, head admins etc.
Unresponsive when being pm'ed through Whisper

7)Any complaint against anyone in the staff ? Provide details.
Yes, read (6) & (5)

Well that's all i guess, if i forgot something ill edit my post.

ZeusSantina
10-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Determine the location of each logged on user and letting him automatically join the channel which is closest to his/her region

^SoLiD
10-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Avoid team captain abuse game name mistake:

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=180506

_Skadi
10-01-2013, 11:58 PM
I suggest you should put a duration for the non-permanent Team Captain player -

!setaccess <username> 15 <15 days>

I also suggest that a player can leave a message to their friends even it's offline -
Also, put the stats to the players profile.

Moka
11-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Hello RGC,

- What's missing ?
What is missing is a clan wars channel for the middle east players.

- What's wrong ?
what is wrong that middle east is not auto join.

For me all good but Sami the best, "the most active"

Positives helping the most, negatives ignoring too much.

Thanks.

WorldToth
11-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Good evening I'm Head admin of Brazil and I'm doing a review since I paid for the hosting bots of Brazilians and South Americans playing Dota by RGC.

The call for support on Brazil is very slow and without any moral.

I need support there are going through ddos attack and I am investing all my money to contain it.

My only criticism is helping all the RGC and Brazil both need attention, we are limited myself if I could solve the problems there since the bots to finance it all leagues from South America.

EroticSideburns
11-01-2013, 05:08 AM
:rolleyes:

brofangz
11-01-2013, 07:19 PM
improve votekicking system

why should a player with 1450 points require just as many votes as a player with 1100 points?

each time you lose 50 points you should require less votes to be kicked
otherwise you get the 9th person (When everyone else has readied) joining with 1100 and starting since we cannot kick them.

1450 - 6
1400 - 5
1350 - 4
1300 - 3
1250 - 2
1200 - 1

personally anyone below 1200 points should be banned automatically. 100 losses in a row is not possible in rgc.

MauranKilom
11-01-2013, 07:31 PM
I think the "Connect" part of the client is unnecessary. Maybe it was planned to be able to connect to other stuff than rgc, but at least for now it should automatically be connecting you (just as if you pressed the connect button). Don't get me wrong, it's important that e.g. maintenance messages get shown before you can log in, but why do i have to click the connect button (like what other choice do i have)?

Makaveli42
11-01-2013, 11:24 PM
I'd personally like to see a rep system somehow implemented in to the client.

Lets say there was a leaver/afker/gameruiner in a certain game. A lot of times users may find it tedious to go upload a replay and post it on the forum and then end up not reporting said leavers. You could have a function whereby you right click on the leavers name and neg rep him with the id of the game and a link to the replay (ofcourse everything should be validated by admins/moderators otherwise everyone would be spamming that function). The more neg rep the user has the less privileges he has (maybe give him less priority to enter games than others, more waiting times, etc..). On top of being banned neg rep is another reason to discourage leavers and gameruiners.

And that's not the only way it works. Maybe you could reward users by + 1 repping them with every 3 successful bans. If they attain a certain number of rep points (let's say 40) they win DM or something. I find it much more efficient than having to use the forum if this sort of system could be implemented. I know it's a flawed suggestion but I think it might work.

MauranKilom
12-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Someone gets a ban for using maphack. That person can easily make another account and play with it until the banned account's duration is over, thus he can get back to it.

Unless he plays on another computer (and with a different account ofcourse) he can't play at all. Just felt like pointing that out.

Kazekage966
12-01-2013, 01:46 AM
I'd personally like to see a rep system somehow implemented in to the client.

Lets say there was a leaver/afker/gameruiner in a certain game. A lot of times users may find it tedious to go upload a replay and post it on the forum and then end up not reporting said leavers. You could have a function whereby you right click on the leavers name and neg rep him with the id of the game and a link to the replay (ofcourse everything should be validated by admins/moderators otherwise everyone would be spamming that function). The more neg rep the user has the less privileges he has (maybe give him less priority to enter games than others, more waiting times, etc..). On top of being banned neg rep is another reason to discourage leavers and gameruiners.

And that's not the only way it works. Maybe you could reward users by + 1 repping them with every 3 successful bans. If they attain a certain number of rep points (let's say 40) they win DM or something. I find it much more efficient than having to use the forum if this sort of system could be implemented. I know it's a flawed suggestion but I think it might work.

thumbs up for this idea.. but it i suggest that this idea will only apply for spoiler or intentionally feeding only

for leavers and afkers.. i suggest that it will be automatically banned
some clients have these features. users are banned directly in the client after leaving a game this would be really helpful to us asia staffs

DeAtH_LeGenD
12-01-2013, 02:13 AM
- What's missing ? What about showing the possibilities of winning of each team? For example Sentinel 70% win and Scourge 30% win, something like that.

Makaveli42
12-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Another minor suggestion I had in mind is changing the default skin. When I first started using RGC I thought it looked hideous. A year and a half later, well, it still looks hideous. I know you can change the skin whenever you want to but for new users the default skin (especially connect / login) really is off-putting. You should probably post a thread in the general section whereby users vote for a new default skin.

G's
15-01-2013, 06:25 PM

Very funny that's why i had 2 threads complaining about staffs and one of you deleted it

Excruciatinq
18-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Please, Hurry.
Motherfuckers

(hurry with adding that senseful stuff, barely saw a bad suggestion)

felsy_p
21-01-2013, 08:35 PM
- What's missing ?
you need more staff members just for ban requests because there are many ban requests in forum that staff cant solve fast. for example if i report a leaver and there is no a staff member connected, my report will be answer in 5 days but in those 5 days that leaver will ruin many games before he will be banned

- What's wrong ?
racism to spanish people. mmm im spanish but we know that many spanish are learning how to play dota but when a new rgc user starts rgc automatically join to (EU) public and they dont care leave games or have mh because they can join to other rooms after be banned but as a suggestion. you can give they an option asking them their native language.. if they answer spanish RGC can vouch them in (SA) Public, Nydus public or spanish rooms
you are doing good but sometimes staff members dont have patience with users.. i know that all day they r pm u for answers that r in forum.. i just want a little of patience from u guys

Darkportal
24-01-2013, 12:59 PM
- What's missing ?
I think that a room is missing for better skilled guys like much of the EU Public player´s, so i may think it would be useful to add a (EU) Higher for these guys who reached 2000Points. So it will give more active player´s and less game ruining/leaver games.
- What's wrong ?
Really, i do not know each RGC Admin, but the most ignore me ( and ofc much others of us ) extremely - then they wonder why we HL them so much - so please RGC Admins ( and the whole Staff ) answer and no one ll fucking annoy u with shit HL´s.
- How are things now, how it should be ?
Some users purchase DM and get TC to host for their friends to play games, but until we see the hosted game we tried to host another one, it´s such delayed and then the game ll unhost cause no one joined it !??!?!?!.....AND THEN the BEST Admins tell u to stop hosting that much and u get warned for that action, and u can lose ur TC... HELLO??? WTF ?? So my Idea: Cause many users purchase for the TC i think it would be much fairer that the games which they hosted, gets more priority than the games which ll be hosted from signer´s. And no Admin ll warn any TC to host more games at once.
- Relate a matter with this or that.
And what i relate to Hosted games : TC´s who host their own games should get a reservation slot.... it happens very often that i cant join my own hosted game cause other players joined and thats suck !
Well, as i said already All Admins ignore Members to much. So i might think u should get Admins for Members only, which ll take time to solve problems so Members dont harass them.
Positives : Dont know what u do ( i think u help rogers "gj" ) Negatives: IGNORE FTW, being dumb.
- Nothing to add to that point nvm.

Makaveli42
24-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah, above poster makes a really good point about team captains. When you have members who actually pay money to contribute to RGC then they must have a priority over other users.

Just the other day I had a friend who buys diamond member every month say he'd never buy another DM again because he was unvouched for almost 6 days and no one gave his rights back. It's not nice when you actually contribute financially to something and get ignored. You inadvertently give a bad image about the client. (Note: This is not a frequent occurrence but admins should give more care to this area).

Oparthib
29-01-2013, 08:04 PM
A better donating system. A lot of players don't have paypal accounts/credit cards in various countries. Maybe a mobile recharge system can be added which would be much appreciated I guess.

PerfectEvil
02-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Remove latency.. Dont see any good effect.. I just see people abusing it..

Hmm voucher rank is higher than streamer.

Put a multi line chat to auto mute for 5sec like in other games. If you say a similar phrase in a row the nxt phrase is not shown... Or u post 5 consective. Auto mute in 5 sec. Like that.. So spammer wont get the whole screen. ?

and remove auto join to asia or eu pub..

DeMonOfTheDark
22-02-2013, 02:33 AM
RGC

I agree with the change ...

rat
22-02-2013, 09:01 PM
We realy need noob list... I realy want to avoid people who spoil my games. I am not a pro player. but i love team play... I hate to play with noobs who play for themselves in entire game, they wont listen to team , they feed, and they flame. reporting wont do much of a good. we wont remeber these names, so we need that to avoid goin to their rooms and prevent them from joining our(private) host room.

rat
22-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Dear broofagnz

I dont think points dose say a player is noob or pro. But the problem is with noobs joining and readying quickly to avoid geting kicks. the only thing to do is for geting start after redy we give a time dealy...

improve votekicking system

why should a player with 1450 points require just as many votes as a player with 1100 points?

each time you lose 50 points you should require less votes to be kicked
otherwise you get the 9th person (When everyone else has readied) joining with 1100 and starting since we cannot kick them.

1450 - 6
1400 - 5
1350 - 4
1300 - 3
1250 - 2
1200 - 1

personally anyone below 1200 points should be banned automatically. 100 losses in a row is not possible in rgc.

rat
22-02-2013, 09:27 PM
The diamond membership is a privillage given for the members who donates. As Sir Roger mentioned its not smthing that we buy from him. When people misuse it they need to be punished for sure. for sm member the punishment is different and for som others its too much.-when the tc who kicked me out of my own host game and then force start it wen i rejoined and flamed me in game was taken away his tc rank for 3 hrs... DOnt have any idea why---- http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=184945

Yeah, above poster makes a really good point about team captains. When you have members who actually pay money to contribute to RGC then they must have a priority over other users.

Just the other day I had a friend who buys diamond member every month say he'd never buy another DM again because he was unvouched for almost 6 days and no one gave his rights back. It's not nice when you actually contribute financially to something and get ignored. You inadvertently give a bad image about the client. (Note: This is not a frequent occurrence but admins should give more care to this area).

Makaveli42
23-02-2013, 12:57 AM
I don't quite understand what you're trying to prove. The post you quoted isn't aimed at not punishing team captains for not abiding by the rules. I'm all for punishing abusers but more attention should be given to that area.

Basically, the crux of my post is to highlight the occasions when some team captains go for prolonged periods of time without hosting rights even when they were told it'd be given back in a certain amount of days. Once again I'm not saying it's a frequent occurrence but I've had my fair share of rgc friends complain about it.

K3LviN
23-02-2013, 03:04 PM
- What's missing ? :
1. Automatically reconnect client chat when internet reconnected from lost connections/disconnected.
2. Add start RGC automatically when window starts in settings.

DimitriVegas
25-02-2013, 12:32 PM
RGC need to make a different think like
when the team playing in a game that they can talking in the game by microphone like skybe its so easy , its make the rgc better
that what i think

Make a new anti maphack and when you log in the account anti maphack log in automatically ...

but for the replay website i dont think need for other edit its so good and perfect that what i think ..
maybe other people looking for it from other way
best luck

rat
25-02-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=183044

rat
25-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Ya I agree with you for that. We need a quick response for this. Mostly because the dm is for one month and people may be buying these to practice for main events and all. So we need sm1 in charge of this so that they always check and resolve the situation atleast within 24 hrs.

I don't quite understand what you're trying to prove. The post you quoted isn't aimed at not punishing team captains for not abiding by the rules. I'm all for punishing abusers but more attention should be given to that area.

Basically, the crux of my post is to highlight the occasions when some team captains go for prolonged periods of time without hosting rights even when they were told it'd be given back in a certain amount of days. Once again I'm not saying it's a frequent occurrence but I've had my fair share of rgc friends complain about it.

rat
25-02-2013, 10:57 PM
I do play with voice chat in rgc. just open the skype and call the friends and play with skype open. However, if rgc can implement voice chat and make it available to the dm users more people will buy dm. and we can defnitly play beter.
RGC need to make a different think like
when the team playing in a game that they can talking in the game by microphone like skybe its so easy , its make the rgc better
that what i think

Make a new anti maphack and when you log in the account anti maphack log in automatically ...

but for the replay website i dont think need for other edit its so good and perfect that what i think ..
maybe other people looking for it from other way
best luck

rat
25-02-2013, 11:01 PM
I would also like rgc to show people points and ping while entering a loby. When a game is hosted we need to constantly chek these to knw if he lags. and if hes a low pointer noob.

DeAtH_LeGenD
25-02-2013, 11:41 PM
I would also like rgc to show people points and ping while entering a loby. When a game is hosted we need to constantly chek these to knw if he lags. and if hes a low pointer noob.
Type !Ping and !Points.

rat
26-02-2013, 06:23 AM
Type !Ping and !Points.

Sory I din knew.. ty v much...:)--- wen i host a game i need to kick the retards who join. ihate typing it a hundred times

rat
01-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I have one more suggetion. I was recently told by moka that the mh user is only banned from the channel that he used mh in.
By this he uses the same in other pubs or country channels. Why are the cheaters not banned globaly.. If the current ban system is only for channels, We need a global ban system for mhkers.

rat
01-03-2013, 05:32 PM
WE NEED A CHANNEL FOR DOTA 2--- AND GET THE Monopoly of steam to an end :D

_Skadi
03-03-2013, 04:37 AM
I have one more suggetion. I was recently told by moka that the mh user is only banned from the channel that he used mh in.
By this he uses the same in other pubs or country channels. Why are the cheaters not banned globaly.. If the current ban system is only for channels, We need a global ban system for mhkers.

there are !compban and !accountban

rat
03-03-2013, 10:57 AM
yes... if u can check the threads of mh report in both asia and eu.. u can c in eu what u said is correct. one of the globals ban the mhker apart frm the mh section user ban frm channel....

but in asia i havnt seen such system. the replay from the admins are... !granted user banned from this channel for this much period..and in their unbans also they say they cant enter a channel.. not rgc or cant login..

rat
03-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Firstly ---- we need access history just like vouch history and ban history

Secondly ---- we need to knw who hosted the game in admin panel (support staff's idea)

Thirdly --- we need ban list for all room channels. like the vouch list. the head admins or higher should have an access to it.(in the edit tab of the channel)

Fourth ---- Give more items in the shop. and http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=189247&p=1110099#post1110099

egs.:
Clean slate(to get all history cleared and reset the points.also give a clean slate tag) - 1000rgd,

combopacks for dm(reduced rate if bought 2 or more months of dm in a sigle buy) ,

Buyback- (from a channel if sm1 get banned, they can unban themself by paying) @20 rgd/day of ban.

yearlyPayment(to pay rent of a channel for an entire year in a single time. with half the price.with bots ie.1800rgd or may be 2000rgd)

Fifthwe need a rmk system better than current one... A majority Vote system must be put into effect. If sm1 gets disconnected or a gameruiner gives fb and leav other team wont vote for rmk.so if its b4 5min and 1 leavs there will be 4 remaining in the team so the majority 3/4 vote shud be enoph to rmk a game. and after that until 10 min the voting shud be stil given to majority +2 votes that is 7/9. If majority want to rmk the game wats the need to continue it. After all we play for fun.

Sixth --- Plz add the "invite to clan " option to the right clik

Seventh ---- !save command should auto save the replay.

Eighth ---- screening for flames.

Note: Most of the ideas are collected from different threads and are not entirely mine. Ty for all.

designer
04-04-2013, 10:09 PM
!support
LOL xD

.AAA.
04-04-2013, 11:20 PM
!unsupport ( rat about egs.) thats just stupid paying rgds and doing w/e you want !

paynosaj3
05-04-2013, 06:05 AM
- What's missing ?
I suggest that rgc should add word filters, to avoid flaming and insulting.
Everytime a person tries to bm or flame he will be muted for a certain period of time (ex. 1st warning 1minute muted, 2nd warning 5minutes muted )
This filters are applied in both lobby chat, pm chat, ingame chat.

rat
08-04-2013, 02:53 PM
!unsupport ( rat about egs.) thats just stupid paying rgds and doing w/e you want !

Give an example mate. Or are u just unsupporting because u cant afford? The DM is given TC in publics. And i guess you din like that either. People wont abuse with the shops items. coz the cost is high enouph to prevent them. egs: 60 days mh need 1200 rgds for unban and thats around `180 USD. and who do u think is going to do whatever they want by paying rgd. BILL GATES?????

.AAA.
08-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Give an example mate. Or are u just unsupporting because u cant afford? The DM is given TC in publics. And i guess you din like that
either. People wont abuse with the shops items. coz the cost is high enouph to prevent them. egs: 60 days mh need 1200 rgds for unban and thats around `180 USD. and who do u think is go do whatever they want by paying rgd. BILL GATES?????
its not in my nature to pay for ranks or pay to get unbanned like you suggested it .So that means RICH mh can hack and still get unbanned by paying ? cool platform will be .

rat
08-04-2013, 03:58 PM
its not in my nature to pay for ranks or pay to get unbanned like you suggested it .So that means RICH mh can hack and still get unbanned by paying ? cool platform will be .

Only one time they are banned for 2 months second time its life time ban. and u think the rich gona pay. ofcourse the rich cant afford another pc or a change in ip I guess. On top of that the user ban and computer ban is not to a specific date.

only timeban is given specific time periods. and if u read u will see the unban is for timeban only. 20rgd/day??? Ty for ur quires any way.

AND PAYING FOR RANKS IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE IN RGC.

rpteam2
09-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Immediate demotion for abuser admin's/staff's specially in pubs. Like timeban abuse or banning someone without concrete reason. We can always differentiate mistakes from abuses. There are days that complaints against abusers are more compared to usual bugs/crash/daily problems. This is a serious matter and should taken seriously, they have been trusted for a position that should be valued and kept like dr and gem that any careless move or act might drop and took away either by his allies or enemies. Giving warns is only like covering them. Looking forward to see /j abuse support (real time) with reliable and transparent team.

They are supposed to HELP not to ABUSE
/end..

.AAA.
09-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Only one time they are banned for 2 months second time its life time ban. and u think the rich gona pay. ofcourse the rich cant afford another pc or a change in ip I guess. On top of that the user ban and computer ban is not to a specific date.

only timeban is given specific time periods. and if u read u will see the unban is for timeban only. 20rgd/day??? Ty for ur quires any way.

AND PAYING FOR RANKS IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE IN RGC.

okay so paying for unban by being timebanned is okay but paying for ranks is a offence ? THAT IS NOT LOGIC ! ppl who got legit timeban should be unbanned cuzz of paying ? LOL i dont know why some mod of this forum wont tell you to stop posting this kinda things ....

rat
09-04-2013, 11:09 AM
paying for ranks is a offence ? THAT IS NOT LOGIC !.

paying for unban and any other things in the shops is to give an income for rgc. for better servers. and service.

But wen u pay for ranks. you paying it to the founders or any one who has higher access than u. It will give that person an income not rgc. GOT THE LOGIC>???

And you just don like the idea of shop itself. :D in ur words.

yinkh2121
09-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Fifth ---- we need access history just like vouch history and ban history

!Support !!!

Maybe also if we can add banlist - similar to vouchlist -- would be rlly helpful in all channels to keep trackk

DeAtH_LeGenD
09-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Yes we need an accesshistory and a banlist.

rat
22-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Immediate demotion for abuser admin's/staff's specially in pubs. Like timeban abuse or banning someone without concrete reason. We can always differentiate mistakes from abuses. There are days that complaints against abusers are more compared to usual bugs/crash/daily problems. This is a serious matter and should taken seriously, they have been trusted for a position that should be valued and kept like dr and gem that any careless move or act might drop and took away either by his allies or enemies. Giving warns is only like covering them. Looking forward to see /j abuse support (real time) with reliable and transparent team.

They are supposed to HELP not to ABUSE
/end..

You can report at /j support or http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2542 if some staffs abuse. And if an immediate demotion is possible wont it be easier to prevent anyone from using the ban like u said instead of detecting the abuse and demote.

Nastyblood
01-05-2013, 11:01 AM
How About Making Middle East An AutoJoin Channel For PPL From Middle East Since Jordan , Egypt etc... Are part Of Middle East...

Nastyblood
14-05-2013, 06:41 PM
!unsupport rat idea
totally fail... paying for unban... gg

bitchgotraped
18-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Main thread updated !

sannie
19-05-2013, 05:51 AM
hello to all im back xD!

DeAtH_LeGenD
23-05-2013, 02:11 PM
I would suggest the following features:

Minimize the number of players that needed for !ff (from 5 make it 4).

Enable to !Votekick inside the game, for example when someone is feeding on purpose ally or enemy team can use the command !Votekick number (7 votes needed to kick).

Enable !p (Pause command): Pauses the game for 60 seconds and only the user who typed !p can use the command !Resume. After 60 secs auto-resume.

Enable Team Captains to have '' admin rights '' on the bot, for example use !kick number command in game but ONLY WHEN THEY ARE SURE THAT SOMEONE USES MAPHACK OR WHEN SOMEONE RUINS THE GAME AND THEY SHOULD REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY (In case they do it and they are wrong they should have 3 chances the 4th they will get demoted) Also !mute command only for Team Captains always when someone is flaming (auto mute in 2 minutes).

Also in lobby let us use the command !Statsdota (with that command will appear the wins/loses,kills/deaths/assissts, towers/racks/curiers got killed/destroyed and average stay.

I hope you find my suggestions pretty enlightening. :p
Thanks for reading.

ttS.org
23-05-2013, 03:24 PM
I would suggest the following features:

Minimize the number of players that needed for !ff (from 5 make it 4).

Enable to !Votekick inside the game, for example when someone is feeding on purpose ally or enemy team can use the command !Votekick number (7 votes needed to kick).

Enable !p (Pause command): Pauses the game for 60 seconds and only the user who typed !p can use the command !Resume. After 60 secs auto-resume.

Enable Team Captains to have '' admin rights '' on the bot, for example use !kick number command in game but ONLY WHEN THEY ARE SURE THAT SOMEONE USES MAPHACK OR WHEN SOMEONE RUINS THE GAME AND THEY SHOULD REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY (In case they do it and they are wrong they should have 3 chances the 4th they will get demoted) Also !mute command only for Team Captains always when someone is flaming (auto mute in 2 minutes).

Also in lobby let us use the command !Statsdota (with that command will appear the wins/loses,kills/deaths/assissts, towers/racks/curiers got killed/destroyed and average stay.

I hope you find my suggestions pretty enlightening. :p
Thanks for reading.

Yeah, let's turn RGC into B.Net!

DeAtH_LeGenD
23-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Yeah, let's turn RGC into B.Net!
Do you believe if those features implemented on the bots R.G.C. will become like Battle.net just because it will have the same commands and features on the bots?

ttS.org
23-05-2013, 10:42 PM
For people who're playing public games, it will be pretty much same thing

DeAtH_LeGenD
24-05-2013, 10:54 AM
For people who're playing public games, it will be pretty much same thing
It won't be better if Rogers adds some extra?

Sir-Rubel
29-05-2013, 08:04 PM
It'll be great if we can send offline messages i.e when the player is offline we still be able to send messages to him and when he comes online he can see view that message.

DeAtH_LeGenD
30-05-2013, 05:39 PM
It'll be great if we can send offline messages i.e when the player is offline we still be able to send messages to him and when he comes online he can see view that message.
Yes a good and old suggestion, it will be added in the future.

GG^Freak
09-06-2013, 02:33 AM
My suggestions:

Friends are permanently located on the chat users window.

/whois (*insert nick*) makes whoever you whois'd appear on your chat users window for 20 minutes.

/find (*insert nick*) makes whoever you /find'd appear on your chat users window for 30 minutes.
Games with leavers before minute 10 is automatically remade as players sometimes fail to !votermk as I've experienced alot in the past.
!votekick (*player slot*) allowed in game, to allow the removal of intentional feeders/afk'ers/Maphackers/Noobs (4/4 allies and 2/4 enemies votes required to kick anyone out of the game).

remove the !save function and replace it with !votesave which requires 6 votes to complete it. Reasoning : The !save function is abused oh so often, especially from those newbies who always yell MH, etc, etc. Also, a game need not be saved unless it will be rehost which 99% of the time, it isn't.

!ping test game permanently hosted in (EU) Public, for the convenience of users who want to test their internet.

Improve the spamming system in regards to Littlebot's autokick... It's a real pain in the ass for users who do not type EVERYTHING in one sentence.

Create an (EU) Public Daily top 5. It shouldn't be that hard to get scenes as there are usually 2k people playing everyday. All you need is a dedicated video maker who won't mind spending 2-4 hours everyday to make a 4-6 min long video.

Users that have over 1k games in (EU) public should automatically receive the Team Captain rank. Reason : After playing so many games in (EU) Public, the user with over 1k games would have definitely get to know alot of people and most likely would need to swap slots to play with people they know, instead of wasting time resigning.

!votehost (*insert game name here*). 5-7 votes required. (up to you).

b.calin
19-06-2013, 06:55 PM
It would be great if RGC would have an Anti-Mh System to ensure players a good game without mh-ers.

Nastyblood
19-06-2013, 08:57 PM
My suggestions:

/whois (*insert nick*) makes whoever you whois'd appear on your chat users window for 20 minutes.

/find (*insert nick*) makes whoever you /find'd appear on your chat users window for 30 minutes.
Games with leavers before minute 10 is automatically remade as players sometimes fail to !votermk as I've experienced alot in the past.
!votekick (*player slot*) allowed in game, to allow the removal of intentional feeders/afk'ers/Maphackers/Noobs (4/4 allies and 2/4 enemies votes required to kick anyone out of the game).

remove the !save function and replace it with !votesave which requires 6 votes to complete it. Reasoning : The !save function is abused oh so often, especially from those newbies who always yell MH, etc, etc. Also, a game need not be saved unless it will be rehost which 99% of the time, it isn't.

!ping test game permanently hosted in (EU) Public, for the convenience of users who want to test their internet.

Improve the spamming system in regards to Littlebot's autokick... It's a real pain in the ass for users who do not type EVERYTHING in one sentence.

Create an (EU) Public Daily top 5. It shouldn't be that hard to get scenes as there are usually 2k people playing everyday. All you need is a dedicated video maker who won't mind spending 2-4 hours everyday to make a 4-6 min long video.

Users that have over 1k games in (EU) public should automatically receive the Team Captain rank. Reason : After playing so many games in (EU) Public, the user with over 1k games would have definitely get to know alot of people and most likely would need to swap slots to play with people they know, instead of wasting time resigning.

!Totally Support This
I just don't like this !votesave idea

Nastyblood
02-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Totally !Support GG^Freak's idea

Girdeux
17-09-2013, 01:02 PM
My suggestions:

While I agree with most of what you recommended, receiving TC after 1k games would defeat the purpose of purchasing a diamond membership, it would also decrease the amount of support funds being sent to Rogers. I'm also sure there would be many abusers using the TC harmfully. This idea wouldn't be the wisest choice.

I'm totally up for b.calin's advice.

(1).I also suggest having something within RGC that detects and prevents users injecting files directly into their war3 folder. Hence, users can also user map hack this way. Sadly.
(2).Also RGC should be made a program which installs on your computer, not just a folder, this would make it much more appealing to users.
(3).Accounts that haven't been used in over 2 years should be deleted. We could assume after two years of not logging in the user has left RGC. This suggestion is valid, since it takes up many usernames people would like.
(4).The !kick option should also be implemented,when you !kick the user it's counted as if he was votekicked, because when you host your own game and !Open slot number, the user might continue joining over & over again. I know Thor suggested this, but It's pretty cool :P.
(5). Rooms which are inactive and not being paid for, should be closed.

These are all my suggestions, sorry if these we're already posted before. I haven't read them though.

WinterIsComing.
11-02-2014, 05:30 AM
- What's missing ?
Global or semi global admin for South America, it's not my case. But the 80% of the players in south america can't speak english, and it's difficult to talk with a Global or a Higher support if u can speak english. Just a suggest, u can ask in all the rooms from the South America it's like that.

zymok
02-03-2014, 11:58 AM
what is missing and was possible on the 2 ever best dota plateforms (dota-league & dotalicious) :
the possibility of joining a game and let the system make the teams balanced !
-i think the average time for a game to start is now approximately 3/4 min.
-with autobalance teams system it would be something like 20sec...

Is it something "technically" possible ?
Thanks...

rgc11695
20-03-2014, 04:27 PM
- What's missing ? Ban List on Admin Panel

RG`DesTroyeR
AsiaGaming.Staff & AGL.staff

antigeek
17-04-2014, 12:28 AM
I miss you BitchGotRaped <3 lova ya bobby -- _-