PDA

View Full Version : Vouch request, Protoss

Protoss
14-11-2009, 10:36 PM
#Where are you from?

Norway

#How old are you?

#Tell us a bit about yourself

I'm a student at the moment, applying for my masters coming spring. Spend time at the school library, and in the gym as often as I can. Apart from that hang with my friends.

#Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

No

#Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

I started out on Bnet with the DCE, then went over to IHCS, joined tG eventually. As time progressed I continued to play inhouse leagues, and later joined Pandemic. Still continued to play IDEC when IHCS died out, and I've had a break from it all since may this year.

#Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yes

#Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

I cannot provide this, since I've only been playing public garena games from time to time and I haven't saved any replays.

#Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes

#Do you have a microphone?

Yes

#Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?

Yes

#Which name do you want registered on the bot?

Protoss

#Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

I know Zebob, Sani (if he's there) and quite a few of those who has been around for a while.

#Is there anything else you want to add?

No

Protoss
15-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Forgot to include this

IRC name: Protoss
Q-Auth: protosss
Garena name: Protoss-

Protoss
24-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Bounce

Protoss
30-11-2009, 07:05 PM