PDA

View Full Version : Controversial game ruin issue Mods please reply

sambi
29-01-2013, 08:13 PM
I've been currently banned for leaving a game and i don't feel the slightest regret or want to apply for ban removal you ask me why ? as much as i hate to lose a game or leave the game and ruin it for others can one of you mods give me a explanation as in why decent player gets banned for leaving a game out of total Mind F***K just because his whole team ruins the game by feeding the opponent. which part of that is not game ruin for you guyz just cause one guy leaves the game he is the one who screwed up the whole game ? did you ever think that his team is utterly useless and just wasting time by feeding continiously and the person cna clearly see the outcome of the game and wants to leave ?.

How is this even remotely fair for people who genuinely want to play even if his team sucks .

For all of you ppl who think your a pro im not trying to tell here im a pro but a average player but from time to time i play well sometimes i play average with some major mistakes . But all i want is you guyz to review the game before u ban the person who left the game. Was it total a mind F**K by his teammates or did he really want to ruin the game do not ban people just because he left the game blindly

This is request you can follow it or not but if your doing justice by banning people who left the game. See if he really left for a reason or for ruining the game take its all yours i trust you know where im getting to mate .

cheers

[h_h_h]
30-01-2013, 07:31 AM
You must read the rules.

Leaving a game is forbidden under any reason.

No matter if your teammates ruined the game. You must stay and report them after finishing the game.

!CLOSED