PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Player

jaycee~12.
03-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Hi

I have a lot of questions to ask to all of u. I just bought all the expansion of wolrd of warcraft:

1.World of warcraft: Battle Chest
- Disc 1: Classic
- Disc 2: Burning Crusade
- Magazine Guide
- Instructions

2. World Of Wacraft: Cataclysm

3. World of Wacraft: Mists Of Panda

According to the pack .. there are 3 cd's.. but theres only 2cds , and wheres the Wrath of the Lich King? Should i buy it apart?
Well, when i already started to play the game.. there is Panda, without installing the ''World of Warcraft: Mists Of Panda''. Is this a trial of the job?
At the future.. i'll install the World of Warcraft: Mists of Panda, my charcater (PANDA) is already level 10.. and according to the players that i saw inside of the game.. ill just level up only till level 20 without the World of Wacraft: Mists of Panda installed, my question is: if i install the game (world of warcraft: Mists of Panda) when i reach level 20.. ill be back to 0? .. i mean that the panda that i had.. will be deleted or restarted (cause it was only a trial panda job, right? )

And i according to my research theres a mount of 20€ monthly that i should pay to play world of warcraft.. what's the reason or what's the thing that i should pay for it?.. and please.. if this game is needed to pay.. ill pay.. but i dont have credit cards.. i just wanna know if the store where i bought this .. can i have some cards to load WoW.

Bye. Respond me with respect please. thanks

BeLiEvEiNLOVE
11-03-2013, 05:03 PM
No , no characters will be losed they only get locked until you upgrade to the responding version of the game.

analivia
31-08-2014, 02:22 PM
great jogos de cozinhar (http://jogos-decozinhar.com/)