PDA

View Full Version : Miki banned and bored

.miki.
20-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Time passed since the ban was issued:30min
Time since last appeal: first apeal
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: i dont deserve, don't unban me.
Reasons for banning me:
1.disconnecting in 7 of his 23 last games(that weren't remade after few minutes). Ok i understand first part of this reason just explain me words in brackets.Have problems with connection and my rooter is restarting every day few times between 18-21h, so probably i shouldn't join games but i did my bad.
2.Writing non-English (gid-24351).Wtf you banned me for telling him what to do in few short words in Serbian. Point of rule don't write non-English in chat,games is to stop idiots to make conversations in their native language or not? And i only wrote him what to make so words were something like "napravi 2 bracera" , so i really wrote something that you absolutely can't understand, oh plus i was warned not to use non-English that's really sad since i didn't made fucking essay in that game using Serbian.

And "You can appeal your ban on the forums @ www.dotarank.com". No i can't since you forums are at http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=313.

And last thing who banned me? Spasmolyt?

Phi
20-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Well, as long as you yourself don't want to be unbanned I don't see a reason why anyone of us should care about anything you say. gj

and fyi, before anybody else calls me "son", i do know what sarcasm is, but you have chosen the wrong place for it. ;)

SouL]ReQuieM
20-11-2009, 10:44 AM
[07:34] [Scourge] My_Brain_Hurts: english only plz
[07:37] [Scourge] Miki: zatim treads
[07:38] [Scourge] RetajST: pa onda?
[07:39] [Scourge] My_Brain_Hurts: get blink dagger asap
[07:39] [Sentinel] Nienna: i had a bad start
[07:39] [Scourge] RetajST: ok
[07:47] [Sentinel] Nienna: didn't vacuum at lvl 1
[07:53] [Scourge] Miki: ako ikako mozes
[07:55] [Scourge] Miki: da farmas
[07:56] [Scourge] Miki: blink
[07:57] [Scourge] Miki: idi to
[07:59] [Scourge] Miki: direkt
[08:00] [Scourge] RetajST: vanguard?
[08:01] [Scourge] My_Brain_Hurts: english only guys
[08:07] [Scourge] My_Brain_Hurts: you can read it in your client
[08:12] [Scourge] Miki: report us
[08:13] [Scourge] Miki: np
[08:16] [Scourge] RetajST: sta ce mi blink?
[08:26] [Scourge] My_Brain_Hurts: you will be banned if you keep writing swaheli
[08:30] [Scourge] Miki: np
[08:32] [Scourge] Miki: i told you
[08:33] [Scourge] RetajST: lol
[08:34] [Scourge] Miki: report us
[08:34] [Scourge] smile4me: )
[08:39] [Scourge] Miki: da iniciras

chat log from the game

you have been giving about 2 warns and the reason the rules non-english is there so that every one will understand what you are saying.

Spasmolyt
20-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Regarding the second reason for the ban: You were mainly banned because you obviously don't care about the rules here and have no problem to share that opinion. I included that in the ban reason, but you left it out conveniently.

Edit: Btw if everyone had a chance of 30% to disconnect in any given game, the overall chances to get a 5v5 game without lag out would only be (1-0.3)^10 = 0.0282475249, which is less than 3%. Simplified, but you get the point.

Edit2: If everyone had a 6.5% chance to disconnect, you'd have a 51% chance for a fine 5v5 game. If everyone had a 5% chance to disconnect, this already is 60%, and for 3% it's 74%.

Edit3: After looking it up, I've had a chance of about 0.89% to disconnect in the recorded games even though my neighbors are on the same connection and sometimes they drive my ping to over 3000 ms when downloading or uploading using full bandwidth again. Also, my router is a really cheap, sucky one, so I have to restart it manually every few days. If everyone had that chance, you'd get a 5v5 without lag out in 91.4% of cases.

SouL]ReQuieM
20-11-2009, 02:50 PM
heres come Spasmoly with his math calculation :D

.miki.
20-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Phi now it is not sarcasm i really don't want go get unban now.

Spasmolyt my provider is upgrading network and it my rooter will restart every day few times between 18:00 pm and 21:00 pm. And i didn't know that when my discing problems started, later i called teh. support and they told me " ... we are working on network, it will be unstable...". So my guess is that you didn't understand me.

About "I don't care about rules" Spasmolyt I never wrote that i don't care about rules, and you can't state that i don't care about rules from that chat log. And yes i told him go report us because i thought that it's not that big problem since everyone use little non-English in games, even Admins,GMs and don't tell me that you never were in game where u used non-English just to write few short things to teammate, or in game where your teammates used non-English you warned them for using few non-English words or you ban for that everyone? But i had guy in game which can't stand few non-English words so he warns me for that 2 times that's sad.... One more thing, i think that point of don't use non-English rule is to stop people from making long conversations in their native language, if i am wrong and if it's not even allowed to use few non-English words to advice teammate than ok i will wait one month, two months to get unban.

SouL]ReQuieM
20-11-2009, 03:19 PM
well i never wrote anything non-english in lobby or game.

the rules are there for a reason and if you broke you will have to suffer the circumstance.You can speak non-english if your team mates allows you to i.e. they didn't warn you and if they warned you stop immediately.

Spasmolyt
20-11-2009, 03:53 PM
You will get unbanned if you appeal your ban, not automatically.
And no, I never wrote German on the client or ingame.

.miki.
20-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Yes, i know that it won't be deleted automatically i will appeal again one day, and yes you did used non-English in lobby,in game and in public chat, and 99% of players on rgc did it.1% are players who only speak English, but ok i won't argue with you since i can't win.

SouL]ReQuieM
20-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Yes, i know that it won't be deleted automatically i will appeal again one day, and yes you did used non-English in lobby,in game and in public chat, and 99% of players on rgc did it.1% are players who only speak English, but ok i won't argue with you since i can't win.

thats me since they wouldn't understand me if i speak in chinese and the client doesn't support it (yet) :D

Cnacnel
20-11-2009, 08:26 PM
thats me since they wouldn't understand me if i speak in chinese and the client doesn't support it (yet) :D

it does, u just fail

SouL]ReQuieM
21-11-2009, 11:23 AM
it does, u just fail

yes just tested :D but the letter seem a bit too small if i write in chinese

Flutschi
21-11-2009, 01:47 PM
yes just tested :D but the letter seem a bit too small if i write in chinese

CTRL + Mousewheel

second fail? :P

Cnacnel
23-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Well, even he doesn't want to get unbanned so I guess we should consider it Denied. Right Soul?

SouL]ReQuieM
20-12-2009, 05:56 PM
i will put this as denied since you have make another appeal

Denied