PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Admin Abuse : Sperma.

Sarathos
24-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello, i was in the chat, and someone did !checkban forbidden_fruit . The banner was Sperma. (with the .) and the reason was "lame". I feel this is inapropriate for an admin to put such a reason, cause it don't explain the reason why he was banned, and he insults the user/victim. I don't think ANY admin should 'insult' users at ANY time.

Here is zoomed in and cropped screenshot (to make it smaller).

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8273/abuses.jpg

I hope it gets justified, or at he atleast gets a warning. forbidden fruit obviously did not understand the concept of lame, or understood why he got that reason... And Sperma. name as an admin is sick and disguisting :\.

dota_h0lic
25-06-2009, 05:30 AM
the fact tha sperma. has a meaning you do not find appropriate for an admin name doesn't give you the right to say things like "And Sperma. name as an admin is sick and disguisting :\. " who judged yours?

Davelis4
25-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Dota_holic , what you say is not right . I can't judge the admin with him not being here but i can say that what Infector says is true , why would you put a name like that ? Although i don't find it sick but disgusting at least . :)
Good morning everyone .

LivingHitokiri
25-06-2009, 02:51 PM
It is indeed inappropriate to ban someone ( in my opinion) with lame for reason because every person can define the word "lame" with his own way of thinking.
I wouldn't go as far give him a warning but the ban reason should be definitely
changed/fix and give a more valid reason, otherwise removed.

Sarathos
25-06-2009, 02:54 PM
the fact tha sperma. has a meaning you do not find appropriate for an admin name doesn't give you the right to say things like "And Sperma. name as an admin is sick and disguisting :\. " who judged yours? Well sick and disgusting, perhaps not that, but he's a Warcraft 3 admin running around with that name, when even 9 year old kids play this game :P

And about my name, you can't relate my name to anything like that. Except if you say i infected you with swine flu xD

Klazart
02-07-2009, 12:43 PM
I would definitely agree that ban reasons should be a little more clear than just "lame."

I don't agree about the admin name being offensive though I can see how some people might be offended by it. But I'm sure that there is someone out there that is offended by everything, and you can't censor based on that.

MasteR[KM]
05-07-2009, 03:05 PM
User is no longer baned.

Admin is warned.

Topic Closed.