View Full Version : Ban Appeal

L0L
29-10-2009, 03:34 PM
* The Template
Time passed since the ban was issued:<7days>
Time since last appeal: <2 days>
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
<reason(s)>

well iam realy sorry for tell this guy to stop maphackig, i stiil dont belive i got banned for tell a guy to stop use mh but w/e didn't know people woult get ban so easy , but anyway iam sorry for tell the guy to stop using maphack, and i promis it won't happent again , regards

Sirian
29-10-2009, 04:04 PM
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=8693

read it and use the template, as soul already explained. and you couldve just used your previous topic on your ban.

L0L
30-10-2009, 06:42 AM
The Template ?

that is if i think it was fair ban ,

and i don't think it was a fair ban , for tel la guy to stop use mh, when he used it~~

and i got banned for that?

thats why i appel it ,

Ragnesis
30-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Ohh my, is it really so hard to use that template?

Spasmolyt
30-10-2009, 01:28 PM
If he doesn't want to be unbanned, let him have his will and don't force the template upon him.

L0L
30-10-2009, 03:23 PM
So How To Use That Templates? where to post?

me english no good

Spasmolyt
30-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Just reply in this thread using the template. Copy + paste it and fill out the missing information.

MeatHead
30-10-2009, 03:39 PM
The Template ?

that is if i think it was fair ban ,

and i don't think it was a fair ban , for tel la guy to stop use mh, when he used it~~

and i got banned for that?

thats why i appel it ,

If you feel that he used it (maphack), then upload replay somewhere and post link, then I'll look at it.

Furthermore, how hard can it be to use the template? Takes 20 seconds to find it, geeeeez.

Phi
30-10-2009, 07:24 PM
I have a little history with this guy too. He told me ingame when I asked about support and not stealing creeps/heroes "I'm carry player", appearently he plays carry with every hero there is, the lineup doesn't matter. After the team was asking him to start teamplay and he got a warn from me he obviously just found it funny and tried to use another gm as a shield for his behaviour stating that he would get vouch anyway again. He was banned by that same gm he was lying about. So I guess he missjudged the situation a little... LOL

From what I saw this guy has an arrogant attitude, thinks he can win DotA games by himself and fails at delivering his loudmouth claims, because he isn't anything special skillwise. Imo a longer timeban would be appropriate, appeal template or not.

L0L
31-10-2009, 12:35 AM
lol i didn't say that,

give s/s of it .

L0L
31-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I have a little history with this guy too. He told me ingame when I asked about support and not stealing creeps/heroes "I'm carry player", appearently he plays carry with every hero there is, the lineup doesn't matter. After the team was asking him to start teamplay and he got a warn from me he obviously just found it funny and tried to use another gm as a shield for his behaviour stating that he would get vouch anyway again. He was banned by that same gm he was lying about. So I guess he missjudged the situation a little... LOL

From what I saw this guy has an arrogant attitude, thinks he can win DotA games by himself and fails at delivering his loudmouth claims, because he isn't anything special skillwise. Imo a longer timeban would be appropriate, appeal template or not.

imo you didn't warn me , you started say you will unvouch me and ban me and blabla, and that with friend's is not true , give screenshot please :=)

Flutschi
31-10-2009, 12:57 AM
just read this:

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=8693

and you will be fine!

Phi
31-10-2009, 01:53 AM
imo you didn't warn me , you started say you will unvouch me and ban me and blabla, and that with friend's is not true , give screenshot please :=)

You see; this is your appeal, not my request. I was just stating my oppinion and I don't decide what will be happening to you. But having the audacity to call me out on my words in a sentence you actually lie 3 (!!!) times yourself is really something else... just... WOW... I won't reply to you anymore... gl hf

L0L
31-10-2009, 10:27 PM
You see; this is your appeal, not my request. I was just stating my oppinion and I don't decide what will be happening to you. But having the audacity to call me out on my words in a sentence you actually lie 3 (!!!) times yourself is really something else... just... WOW... I won't reply to you anymore... gl hf

you lie , else you woult give schreenshot as you don't have , stop lie here now

SouL]ReQuieM
01-11-2009, 06:00 PM
well i will give you a second chance ... since this is your first time being banned and you used the template.

Granted

L0L
02-11-2009, 04:43 AM

Fei
02-11-2009, 04:26 PM
true :) he was lion was in same game and he did say he is carry player
and im wondering why phi would lie about smthnglike that cuz he didnt