PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal

RhaZiel.
29-10-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi, i have problem. I dont know why im banned.

Can someone check it...?

My nick is: RhaZiel.

thanks for any help

Sir Rogers
29-10-2009, 02:28 AM
[BANINFO] [RhaZiel. by SouL]ReQuieM] -> Reason: rage plug and flaming appeal on forums

SouL]ReQuieM
29-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Please use the template when you appeal

RhaZiel.
29-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Send me a replay and min. when im flaming, rage and plug. U rlly lie... nc of nowadays admins .

SouL]ReQuieM
29-10-2009, 10:19 PM
well i dont have the replay because i was using another pc to play that day and thats my brother PC. but during that game you dc right after you being killed without having the count down and you just left the client too

minus_arem
29-10-2009, 10:38 PM
i was inside that game too. you showed no teamplay at all during that game.
shouting out eracow would lie without showing a single evidence doesn't bring you closer to your unban, rather the ban will extend.
if someone could tell me the exact date of ban, i will check my replay directory.

RhaZiel.
31-10-2009, 02:23 PM
No teamwork? Sure, cuz ur gameplay rlly sux, i dont need to explain why i wasnt helping u, so i can ban u too for no teamwork? When im dying near to u and waiting for ur fat ass u are going farming its np. And then u want teamwork. Btw no teamwork its not reason for ban. If u/re baning someone u should save replay, wtf is this? And i left because one player left, and he is not banned...? Is he?! No teamwork = good reason for ban.

gj admins. have fun.

minus_arem
31-10-2009, 03:19 PM
let me see where to start...

this is your appeal to get unbanned. you should at least show some manners here.

u didnt helped me, neither the whole team by farming 24/7.

"Btw no teamwork its not reason for ban"
thats true. please show me the line where i said that. i think you've got me wrong.

"If u/re baning someone u should save replay, wtf is this?"
you might haven't read my entire post above where i said:
"if someone could tell me the exact date of ban, i will check my replay directory."

"And i left because one player left, and he is not banned...?"
we couldnt ban this player because he lagged out. there was no legal evidence to ban him. u might dont understand that, just face it up.
and btw: do i really have to mention that, if somebody lags out, it is NOT a permission to leave for you!

i hope you understand now
minus

RhaZiel.
01-11-2009, 01:23 AM
How long will the ban last?

SouL]ReQuieM
01-11-2009, 11:46 AM
until you appeal using the template...

RhaZiel.
01-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 5 days ago
Time since last appeal: 0
Reason why you deserver to be unbanned: Only reason that's why i left this game was dc other player, i was sure that the game will be remade in sec.

Re.

Friesisch-Scott
02-11-2009, 02:03 AM
You should NEVER leave because you THINK the game will be remade.
But in my opinion you deserve another chance.

RhaZiel.
02-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Can any admin say something about this?

SouL]ReQuieM
02-11-2009, 07:07 PM
well i will give you a second chance but just to remember if someone left the game you should stay and don't leave, unless the game there was enough people use the command !votermk or !ffed

Granted

RhaZiel.
02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks.

Greetings!