View Full Version : PC Crush = Ban ????

CrOckY
06-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi ,,
The Template
Time passed since the ban was issued: <19:06 GMT"06/11/2009 >
Time since last appeal: <Some time of bann>
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:

This night a was banned by some GM Because my pc Crush (freezing) , When i play with Graphboy and some others gms , my score is ( 1-2 ) after some minutes i die and my pc crush , after i change pc and i try to connect with my account "Cr0ckY" But i receved this Message : "[Reason : Pluuger + flamer ] You can app ............... ,
Plz unbanned , And This not Reason to ban others , Myb not every players are pluggers and leavers ; Thx
Regards ,

SouL]ReQuieM
07-11-2009, 01:36 PM
well you have explain the reason why you got plugged but not the reason why were you flaming.

CrOckY
07-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Graph Has Just add this reason "Flammer" i don't flamming any one ,
just Reason of banned me it's PLugger thats true and i explicate why im leaving ,

SouL]ReQuieM
07-11-2009, 05:25 PM
well i will speak with graphboy and if you got the replay could you upload it to www.dotaparser.com so i could have a look at it

gr4ph-kill3R
07-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm here i was waiting that he will tell everything right but, i was wrong !

so Reason for ban is not only Plugging or Flaming but also multi-account he have like 50000 accounts (InsAne=R.lay=Crocky=crocky-disban=D-bloddy=and more...) and He don't do a appeal he just creat a new account and play and he haven't stop so i decided to do my work as Game Moderator.

CrOckY
07-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Y i HAve this multi account And soory for thats , But i want play with this acount "Cr0ckY" and i Appeal your ban , And if you banned me you can't use another reason to bann peaople ,
Sry for Multi , and i want Unbanned me my acount crocky Because i want play with it for ever
Thx , i wait your unbanned .

SouL]ReQuieM
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Its one of the rule: Any attempts to evade the ban by creating a new account or getting a friend to play for you in test games will result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved helping you.

but anyway your appeal granted

Granted

dD_Djinn
11-11-2009, 04:57 PM
What about a rage ban? can i report when admin is rage banning?