PDA

View Full Version : Bann Appeal : [My]VennDeta

nCs]uniQuE-
09-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: < x >
Time since last appeal: <This is first time>
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
My reason to be unbanned is i want to play at DotArank cuz its a high skill community and i dont want to lose my experience there...
Now first i have to tell why im banned. the replay will explain all what Morfij_X did in this case, pls i dont want to get bann for smth that i didnt do...

PS: nCs]uniQuE- ( paiN) ) its my friend thats why i did the appeal with his acc cuz i forgot my password.

Best regards and pls take this case consideratly, cuz Morfij_X is not the first time that say to Spasmolyt to bann ppl without making a ban request...

Spasmolyt
09-11-2009, 09:45 PM
I already hat a chat with Morfij_X because he provoked you and called you an idiot in that game. I'm quite sure Morfij_X will restrain himself from doing that again. As for your case, I didn't ban you on request but because I looked through the chatlog, collecting your flames:
[30:19] [Scourge] [My]VennDeTa: fu
[30:20] [Scourge] [My]VennDeTa: noob
[30:33] [Scourge] [My]VennDeTa: u so tard
[42:43] [All] [My]VennDeTa: nesaj so tard
Then I told you not to flame:
[43:12] [All] Spasmolyt: yea btw no flaming venndeta :o
[48:24] [Scourge] [My]VennDeTa: can u stfu
[48:26] [Scourge] [My]VennDeTa: noob
[51:47] [Scourge] [My]VennDeTa: u tard

That alone would not be a ban reason because Morfij_X provoked you, but then you continued to flame in the client chat ("go die noob").

SouL]ReQuieM
09-11-2009, 10:00 PM
well i would suggest you change your reason why you deserve to be unbanned then i might consider to unban you.

nCs]uniQuE-
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Spasmo why you are posting just Venndeta's words, put and Morfij's.. and soul will decide if vendeta will be unbanned or not..

SouL]ReQuieM
10-11-2009, 06:44 PM
btw read my post please .... your friend were flaming after the game is over and i told him to rewrite the reason why he deserve to unban again. and Spasmo had a talk to morfix about his provoking already.

nCs]uniQuE-
10-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Guys im sorry about flaming in chat becouse i were soo mad and i were soo flamed... im sorry about what happend it wont happend again...

Best regards,
[My]VennDeta

SouL]ReQuieM
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
heres your second change just dont mess it and try to keep mannered in game (self control)

Granted

dD_Djinn
11-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Bans flying around !