PDA

View Full Version : RGC FEAR.ItseLF)

Fear.ItseLF)
03-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Time passed since the ban was issued: No idea, probably 2 weeks or so.
Time since last appeal: n/a
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: 'cause my manners went up. I'll try to evade pubs with those people who try to mock all the time and provocate. Inhouses never have been a problem so I would like to get unbanned for them mostly. I have made friends here and so I wanna play with them. Sorry again for flaming decent people.

@Cna: Thanks fan. :cool:

Fei
03-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Comon fear u can do better.
although your manner went up allot and u havent flamed people lately still u made multi accounts and annoyed some gm. but if you apoligise to them you got my blessing

regards Fei.

(ps really u can try harder than this post)

Cnacnel
03-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: 'cause I got banned for 2 weeks? :eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
You're really a funny guy. :D

Sirian
03-11-2009, 09:40 AM
hmz, lets see,the banned for 2 weeks i put in ur baninfo got a bit longer since you made like 30 multi's flamed with them, impersonated gms with them, and showed general disrespect to the other members of this community. Honestly i think you will never fit in here with that attitude and should never be unbanned.

F.U.S.H
03-11-2009, 09:44 AM
is it so hard to say sorry ?? :/ (proper way)

Sirian
03-11-2009, 01:53 PM
plus, you have played all the time during ur ban period under different nicks, so you still have to do ALL your time.

SouL]ReQuieM
03-11-2009, 02:21 PM
oh well i will also add this
Any attempts to evade the ban by creating a new account or getting a friend to play for you in test games will result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved helping you.

so i think you ban stays ... unless some other GMs support your appeal.

MeatHead
03-11-2009, 04:06 PM
Well, he might be unmannered etc, but I find him funny :P
I might seem like a hypocrite, but I support for unban / last chance.
I'm aware he made multiaccounts to dodge the ban, but if [mama]dr4z4 or w/e his name was could get unbanned why shouldn't Fear?

Sirian
03-11-2009, 06:42 PM
he hasnt been banned yet as he played all the time...

Sir Rogers
03-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: 'cause I got banned for 2 weeks? :eek: And I like playing here.

EDIT: Ok sorry GM I flamed, altho' I think it was you whom I flamed and got banned, Fei. :confused:

I have to add something here. I believe there has been some mistunderstanding.

Your appeal reason is invalid. You were never banned for two weeks.

Your ban was a permanent ban and it was noted that if you make a successful appeal you will be unbanned two weeks after that appeal has been granted.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Sir Rogers

Fear.ItseLF)
03-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Ok so grant appeal.

PS. I edited first post a bit.

TyR)
03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
I support the unban in so far that I believe he has a very different kind of (flaming?) behaviour than the "usual retard" you may stumble over here. And some of those questionable players have been unbanned already (some even without Appeal, jsut cause of Dpl).

We talked and he would play mostly Inhouses if he gets unbanned which takes away 90% of the danger for flamewars which are often only created cause some players (who know exactly btw how he will react) are provocating him.
Sure FEAR is no "victim" and the ban itself was deserved. But so would be the unban in my eyes.

Best Regards,
TyR)

Phi
03-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Consider this: it wasn't the first time and it certainly won't be the last time. We are no social workers and if someones parents failed their education of simple manners it's not our job to make that right. He should behave properly as anybody else has to, I am against exceptions just because someone is "funny" or "better than before" or "he only plays ih". Especially if he multis like all of us are stupid... -.-

Sry if it sounds hard. It's nothing personal and I actually like u, but the rules are there for a reason.

Zemunac
03-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I supp him.. When ewer i saw him flame, it was coz he got provoked, and as someone sad, mostly by ppl who know how will he react.

Artan
04-11-2009, 12:01 AM
respect to all, but you know,
"he was provoked?".

people are responsible for their actions.
i mean, how hard it is to keep silent?

he provoked my friend every time (joseph) and there was never any flame.

god speed to your ban! may it pass quickly.

XD

Sirian
04-11-2009, 12:35 PM
respect to all, but you know,
"he was provoked?".

people are responsible for their actions.
i mean, how hard it is to keep silent?

he provoked my friend every time (joseph) and there was never any flame.

god speed to your ban! may it pass quickly.

XD

i agree, generally fear is the one provoking.
and Phi, you arent hard, mass multying (which he never apologized for) and not respecting the ban says enough about him.

SouL]ReQuieM
04-11-2009, 02:09 PM
i agree, generally fear is the one provoking.
and Phi, you arent hard, mass multying (which he never apologized for) and not respecting the ban says enough about him.

ye .... well i suppose he should also apologized about his multi-accounting and using them to flame at gms ...

Fear.ItseLF)
04-11-2009, 07:03 PM
You got some proof about "using multi's to flame at gm-s", eracow? If not I would appreciate if you would stop saying senseless stuff and go do something else. :eek:

PS, @ Sirian, I wonder how you know Fear is generally one provoking when I didn't play with you more then....oh wait, never?

Back up what you are saying or stop it.

SouL]ReQuieM
04-11-2009, 08:08 PM
well i suppose sirian got those chat log

Fear.ItseLF)
04-11-2009, 09:53 PM
well i suppose sirian got those chat log

Then he can post it.

And your proofs? None, obviously. :p

SouL]ReQuieM
04-11-2009, 11:12 PM
even if i don't have proof you still haven't apologized for all your multi-accounting...

Cnacnel
05-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned: 'cause my manners went up. I'll try to evade pubs with those people who try to mock all the time and provocate. Inhouses never have been a problem so I would like to get unbanned for them mostly. I have made friends here and so I wanna play with them. Sorry again for flaming decent people.

That one is better. :D
Well, I can only say that you're a cool guy but with too much ego and you're too easily agitated. The thing with multies... well, you know that you weren't supposed to do it, but I guess people who make 8684 multies really want to play in dotarank. So from one standpoint it's damn annoying that you break the rules so obviously and don't care about it but on the other hand it's "respectful" [in a really wicked way] that you did so many new accounts.

Fear.ItseLF)
05-11-2009, 03:48 PM
even if i don't have proof you still haven't apologized for all your multi-accounting...

Even? You don't, period. So don't write such stuff unless you can prove it. :eek:

Sorry for multi-accounting. :cool:

@Cna: What means agitated? :confused:

Morfij_X
05-11-2009, 04:42 PM
It means U get upset easily.

P.S. imo it only shows how strong your character is. Lots of ppl get flamed at, but they dont flame back.

SouL]ReQuieM
05-11-2009, 05:03 PM
well .... since there is so many gms support your unban

hopefully you have been improve on your provoking, flaming, general unappropriate behaviour.

Granted

Fear.ItseLF)
05-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Thank you. :p