PDA

View Full Version : ban appeal : _theone_

_theone_
20-11-2009, 01:54 PM
[server name: RageOfTheTitans] [Account name:_theone_]

Time passed since the ban was issued: <1 week>
Time since last appeal: <last 2 day>
Reason:

that was 2nd game for me, i never played in the dotarank before, so i dont know the rule so can u unbann me plz,now i knew the rules so i wont leave any game after this that a promise. admin you punished me from just 2nd game. u can check the date of my registration and u will know when i registred.... yes rules is rule and i must didnt leave ... but rly hole of team was noob there was no point . i hope 2 accept my appeal

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=18233

Spasmolyt
20-11-2009, 02:04 PM
The rules can be read in your client (Help > Rules) and in the forums. When I'm new to something, I first of all make sure to understand what it's about, including the rules.
Reading the rules first should maybe be a request sent automatically to any newly registered player.
Nevertheless, you have my support.

_theone_
20-11-2009, 06:59 PM
The rules can be read in your client (Help > Rules) and in the forums. When I'm new to something, I first of all make sure to understand what it's about, including the rules.
Reading the rules first should maybe be a request sent automatically to any newly registered player.
Nevertheless, you have my support.

who of us didnt make mistake.....no one
and rly i didnt know if there is forum for this so i can read rule.becaus my friend give me this program to play dota. so i didnt know if there is forum till i got banned and the message told me ( You were banned.{reason :: left game voluntarily appeal on forum dotarank.mymgn.com...)

so plz unban me , i played dota on another program and i never left game 2 ruin it

_theone_
20-11-2009, 07:04 PM
note: sorry to make new post because when i entered my old post i didnt see the place where i can make replay so i thought the thread was closed.

SouL]ReQuieM
20-11-2009, 07:30 PM
just remember dont leave a game

Granted

*Closed*