PDA

View Full Version : [Simooo] Banned againg by mistake!

Simooo
23-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi everyone!
I used to appeal my bann without a template because i didnt know that it is obligatory, but now i am going to appeal using the uniform !? teamplate i mean.

Time passed since the ban was issued: about 30 minutes

Time since last appeal: above 2 weeks

Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: I am innocent, just all gamemasters here tell me if i never flame someone (of course after last bann) or if i have disconnected repeatly! But today and after 24 hours for no playing i went to cyber cafe to play in DR so i installed WC3 and the client but the cumputer was 512 RAM DDR so after some minutes of playing i have a message (error message) telling me that the virtual memory is not suffisent! and WC3 has been closed.
But a Gamemaster, i think it is Zemuniac kicked me from a game after i changed cumputer from a game so i wondered and asked for who do that but i just had a kick from client with reason (.) (point) and after a bann with reason that i disconnected from 5 times in my last 2 days which is NOT TRUE!
Thanks!
<reason(s)>

SouL]ReQuieM
23-11-2009, 04:25 PM
in the last 5 games you did got dc 3 times (dopped by vote)

Simooo
23-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Maybe, but i swear i never disconnect to leave! if i was just loosing i get nerve but i dont leave! i just broke my mouse and keyboard but never leave!
And about disconnecting 3 times, thats because we in morocco we dont have best technologie for computers so i just play with what i have and sometimes it can be fattal eror and have dc for that

Sirian
23-11-2009, 04:57 PM
so you think that gameruining because you have bad hardware is allowed? and you lie when trying to argue about your ban reason?

Also, when you dont have proper hardware doesnt mean that the rest of the country doesnt have it either. I am sure that in any random moroccan PC store you can get better then what you have, so it actually is a problem you could solve.
(not to mention the fact that 512mb is more then enough memory to run wc3 smoothly, it is more likely the other programs you are running or the settings that cause the virtual memory error. or you have no idea what you are talking about and have 512 mb system memory and shitty onboard graphics (with 32-64ish mb shared memory) which cant handle anything.)

If you know your pc cant handle and you still join games and ruin them with crashes you deserve a timeban untill you got your problems solved imo. It isnt any different from ppl who ruin games because their net connection drops every 30 mins or have router restarts. If it happens too often we give them timebans to solve it.

Spasmolyt
23-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Yes, it's useless trying to play a game when you disconnect in 40% of them. If everybody had that chance to disconnect, we'd never get a 5v5 going. If you manage to fix your comp so you can play without ruining half of the games you're in, go for appeal.

Simooo
23-11-2009, 07:22 PM
P.S: i'm not in my pc because i'm in cyber cafe
PS2: graphic card is 1024mb geforce 9000gt
PS3: cyber is using a programe with high ram to controll cumputers.
PS4: i'm not laying! and i'm sure that there is persons who dc more than me in the last 2 days but didnt get bann.
PS5: check my rank, i have 16 rank and im playing here for more than 6 months before there was a client, i never dc few times but now i just dont have connection at home so i go to cyber thats why iv get those dc
ITS JUST MY LUCK WHO GET ME THAT 3DC NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS
and i dont think that i deserve bann for that

Simooo
23-11-2009, 07:24 PM
THESE PEOPLE SAW MY BANN APEAL, WHY U CANT BACKUP ME AND SAY THAT U KNOW ME AND PLAYED WITH ME :
Archmage, ciel, Cnacnel, eracow, Fei, Flutschi, iwontcarry, marcvs, minus_arem, MYHEARTISUNDEAD, Phi, Ragnesis, Simooo, Sirian, Spasmolyt, [http]prof.keos

SouL]ReQuieM
23-11-2009, 07:47 PM
i will be having a very close look at you if you dc a game within the 3 days i unbanned you will be banned until you solve the connection/ computer hardware.

Granted

eracow= SouL]ReQuieM

and when they look at the post doesn't mean they will post something ....

p.s. if you find anyone that dc often you can always post an ban request and i will have a look.