PDA

View Full Version : klenche !unvouch from community

moogmaster
07-11-2009, 04:01 PM
I know this is the wrong place where to put this, but i couldnt find a unvouch request channel, so i guess this place is the next best thing. The player is good, but his attitude...
It was a cm game, and to my understanding, in cm ppl listen to capt, no matter how dumb he is. I had specifically asked him to go mid and end, instead he goes b and flames how he is better and how i should dream on and other things of the sort.
I would also like to add, i in NO way wish for his ban, he plays well. Just when it comes to real teamplay and when we ask him, its not great and i believe this kind of attitude does not belong in dr.community

Name of player
Klenche
dotaparser link >>
http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/137577/
I would upload replay but i dunno how to do on this forum.

sOmche
07-11-2009, 04:11 PM
He is good player, and nice person. Everyone mistake sometimes and when you provoke you react.

Don't unvouch him, you gona lose good player.

moogmaster
07-11-2009, 04:14 PM
As i know, flaming results in ban. flaming can start from provocation, and that is a valid reason to ban. In this case there was no provocation, and i am not complaining about flaming, i am complaining about the fact he does not play with team behaviour when it is asked from him, but only when he wants it. And that should not b in community, no matter how good of a player he is

Cnacnel
07-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Unvouched for several days. He behaved badly.

SouL]ReQuieM
07-11-2009, 05:23 PM
lets said a 5 day unvouch just for him to improve his behavior

moogmaster
07-11-2009, 05:41 PM
its nice to see that admins agree with my opinion here