PDA

View Full Version : LOL

Ray_raf
09-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Ray_raf=New_Dota_Style: just tell me why im banned?...cuz i wos afk 30 sec ;] its joke?? who banned me? just give me that name....total idiot...more gms like him....i see that gm recruting system going down ;) one more time thx

SouL]ReQuieM
09-11-2009, 05:07 PM
well it was fei. that banned you but he want to give you a warning only but he just found out he couldn't unban you because GMs and trial GMs doesn't have access to.

Flutschi
09-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Unbanned :P

rageofthetitans
09-11-2009, 09:53 PM
zumta has left game . in the middle of the war . wasted our time . and look at ottomens . he played with same items for 40 minutes . he told that he was watching tv . isnt it a ruin ? men it really makes me angry . 70 minutes of game ... and some ppl are ruining it .

http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/139306/

zumta
09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
hi, my router restarted and i dropped..
i didnt leave game on purpose..
regards,
zumta

SouL]ReQuieM
10-11-2009, 05:59 PM
zumta i believe for your first dc and then you just dced another game .... so if you want to be appeal please post it to ban appeal form

and for ottomens i will be watching the replay - just checked the replay blaming on team mates with no items aren't useful and i wouldn't be banning ottomens he just said he watch TV but then he doesn't afk and he go in team fights all the time.

Granted for zumta request because he dc often
Denied for ottomens request

Fei
11-11-2009, 12:38 AM
in the end you did break some rules and ruined a game
idc who you are
gameruining wil not be tolerated.
but I get the fact that I shudnt ban. on the otherhand you wouldnt listen if I told you.

point worked, U noticed u were wrong

and thx for insult in this and other post.

regards Fei.