PDA

View Full Version : LasLogos MAPHACK - PROOF

AssNBoobS
24-11-2009, 02:57 PM
replay : http://www.mediafire.com/?tm20jjzrjtt

Proof : load replay and select laslogos as player. remove fog of war. jump to 00:23:55 and go to sentinel base (fountain), LasLogos is selecting visage while in fog.

Screenshot : http://img263.imageshack.us/i/dddsdtrz.jpg/

Please ban him, that's a SHAME.

Regards

AssNBoobS
24-11-2009, 03:14 PM
I can add this is quite funny and unlikely that i discovered it totally randomly, because I observed after this he carefully select no hero even when they are in his sight ^^ for fear of being spotted

AssNBoobS
24-11-2009, 03:18 PM
One last thing after looking the rep i noticed that it is quite messed up on the selecting thing but 1 thing I know is sure is that it is impossible he selects in fog, maybe he has an anticlicker and his mh is a little bugged but that is typical of a mh case even though he must use an advanced one that i do not know but believe me, I was in DIV report team and I know a lot about it!

Laslogos_
24-11-2009, 07:18 PM
First of all, if you did know something about maphack, the basics. You would know that you're not able to target enemies in fog. Either way your accusation = wrong.

Second of all, you whined whole game about us owning you and your team with only 2 guys, so please cut the bullshit. If you want to accuse me of something do it ingame, and I would've been able to take a instant screenshot of the moment.

- Maphack can be disabled (Basic knowledge)
- If I had seen the socalled fountain there, don't you think the fog would be cleared from whole map on screenshot?
- You're obvious a retarded guy who fake these reports in order to ban users you hate.
- His reason to hate me, was that we accidently drawed game in beginning when bots hosted, then we caused his stats to stand at 0/0, which must've ruined his sad and pathetic life.

Third of all, I have not recieved any accusations for almost 40games now, and why should I suddenly start mhing? Watch replay, and note the time if you see me doing a completely random stun without having no idea that anyone was there, without maphack. I would sure as hell like to see it :).

Now my last part, please go fuck yourself, and stay away from PDC. You did nothing about bragging of your own sf, even though you got raped beyond any explainable words. And then after game you spammed things like "Will game be fixed", even after I told you that I was speaking with k1ca]par[ about it.

Thanks.

Laslogos_
24-11-2009, 07:26 PM
I was buying the dagger at the time, and I even changed its postition in inventory, now, why would I be targetting visage while buying some things? Could you explain that to me? Because I would like to clear this thing out, and an explernation about me being able to mh, multitask, click on 2 heroes on same time, buying, moving items.. Well that would be kinda imba :o

Laslogos_
24-11-2009, 07:27 PM
One last thing after looking the rep i noticed that it is quite messed up on the selecting thing but 1 thing I know is sure is that it is impossible he selects in fog, maybe he has an anticlicker and his mh is a little bugged but that is typical of a mh case even though he must use an advanced one that i do not know but believe me, I was in DIV report team and I know a lot about it!

It's funny how you know alot about maphack, the advanced ones are typical payment hacks, you can get them for cs or w.e too. I would just like to know why I should spend money on a mh when playing a public league?

I can add this is quite funny and unlikely that i discovered it totally randomly, because I observed after this he carefully select no hero even when they are in his sight ^^ for fear of being spotted'

Nice little story there dude. First of all, why would I be careful when noone suspected me for anything while ingame? - You're making up some random scenarious without any facts backing them up. I would say that you're trying to get me banned, because of me harrasing you yesterday. - Well goodluck with that retard:)

AssNBoobS
24-11-2009, 08:34 PM
wow u wrote a lot for an innocent guy =)

I do not know how work new mhs but I know it is impossible to select an enemy hero in fog, and that you cannot do it without mh even if theres a bug. I think it is likely to be when it sets hero icon of enemy, it must have dont something like that

AssNBoobS
24-11-2009, 08:36 PM
and no i have nothing against you youre a good player i just discovered this totally randomly while watching replay I was looking ur playstyle cause you played really good but then i saw mh and then i thouyght omg

SexyPudge
24-11-2009, 08:50 PM
omg I remember nOw one time he come to me and kill me i was in the dark no wards TT

Anwnimos
24-11-2009, 08:55 PM
omg I remember nOw one time he come to me and kill me i was in the dark no wards TT

Wtf..1 post?Something tells me that this is a double account...

LittleRaiN
24-11-2009, 08:58 PM
uhh laslogos is a fuking moron i wouldnt be surprised if he mhed!!!

Evil)Devil
24-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Hihihi exposed xd
Selecting heroes in fog is possible if u have maphack ;*
Could u post screenshot while u are selectig shop at the same time?

Makazoruki
24-11-2009, 09:03 PM
AssNBoobS or Sexypudge .... admins can see ur ip =).

Ill warn you , but dno with what amount. Ill wait other admins .

AssNBoobS
24-11-2009, 09:21 PM
ok, since nobody cares about mh, i go change ip, make new acc and use mh
regards

sitrondrops
24-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Quoted from sk-gaming site

"Most of the highlighted suspect actions from KingSurf players were selections on their opponents' units while they should remain invisible in fog. This led to the conclusion that KingSurf players used third party software to remove fog in game. They were therefore considered cheaters and banned from the tournament.

However, after further investigation, they found out that "there is a bug in WarCraft 3 replays, which keeps a unit selected even after it entered the fog - although the player who had it selected does not see it anymore" according to their latest announcement."

It's a common replay bug, you see it in a lot of replays if you look for it.

I had a replay on my computer the other day, think it was tillerman or crazyassassin playing where one player had the other players group of lumberghouls highlighted for a long time, which is impossible.

Obviously not maphack, you can clearly see him using his hero in the middle when it happens

Laslogos_
24-11-2009, 09:26 PM
You still avoid some of my questions AssNboobs? - Please explain why you didn't suspect me for mh ingame, and why you didn't ask for a screenshot.
You also said that it could be a bug, and yet you're convinced that it's maphack? You're hilarious, and I would appriciate you comitting suicide :)

Laslogos_
24-11-2009, 09:42 PM
I was watching replay, and the same sec I move my dagger up, blue spawns. And after he spawns, there is no red markcircle what so ever on him. Nice photo edit, retarded fuck.

You also suspected Zeus for mh: http://yfrog.com/6e28053481j

- Ban this AssNboobs.

Makazoruki
24-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Thing is , red circle was perma on him ... the time i select laslogos red circle appears. When i select some other player it dissapears.

Red circle was on whole game.... Even when centaur fought = [if he gonna use hotkey , he must target himself] ... but red circle is still on.

I need opinion from other admins , this is really weird.

Laslogos_
24-11-2009, 09:44 PM
There was no redcircle at any point when I were watching it?

Little.Bug
24-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Ofc there is a red cirkel, since he is blue its the standard hero when you load a replay. Then you have to unclick for the red circle to dissapear.

Also, when they did rosh and sentinal got them at rosh. If he mh, wouldnt he go back.

Or the first gang from es in woods, whouldnt he run?

Srsly this is just a joke. And the way you reply here maka, made me rofl. Since its so obvious there is no mh involved. Since a red circle on the start hero, means less then nothing.

You proberbly clicked on him during replay.

jdk1.6
25-11-2009, 12:52 AM
mh = shitlist + ip ban
Its clear.

Pynos
25-11-2009, 01:05 PM
I did not watch the replay, but the circle thing which you posted a ss for is a common issue and not proof for maphacking, each time blue respawns he becomes autoselected. You can see for yourself if you select any other hero from the replay vision menu 3-4 secs before blue respawns, the circle always* goes on him.

I repeat, I did not watch the replay so I cant know if the accused player uses maphack or not, just making clear that the screenshot is no proof of any cheats whatsoever.

*= ok, maybe not always but when it occurs blue is selected from the vision of any player, ally or enemy as long as he is selected from the menu before the respawn and not after it.

Komradzz
25-11-2009, 03:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHHA Laslogos dont have MH lol xD thats a joke ..,. i know this guy he never cheat

OnE)GamEr
25-11-2009, 05:23 PM
The blue red circle bug is common...

If you see a red circle on another hero (apart from blue) which only appears when unit is IN FOG, then you can accuse maphack. If you select unit when its VISIBLE and it moves into fog, red circle may not dissappear, this does NOT mean they MH. But, like i said, if unit was always in fog, and gets selected during fog (when watching replay via accused P.O.V) then it is mh. But beware, everytime BLUE dies, he will auto get a red circle, and it will not dissappear unti you click.

Hope this clears it up for you...

oh and @ laglogos, some MH's do allow you to target enemy heroes in fog, but you are right, some dont (i guess you tried them? :) )

Little.Bug
25-11-2009, 07:50 PM
bla

suppy-
27-11-2009, 12:15 PM
assnboobs its really quite clear imo you are parinoid with mh..
accusing zeus and cent

NOW if cent were to dagger into woods without vision and stomp somebody or randomly keep moving back when ppl come to gang i would look into it more

BUT there are 0 suspisious movements from him! correct me if im wrong btw
you also said you watch replay cause you think he is pro yet i look screen...
AssnBoobs: 'cent is noob'

i don't know why you hating him so much
as for lasgores or watever the accused nick is
STOP flame like 'commit suicide' and 'retard' and 'go fuck yourself' etc or we will make sure that your not welcome to this league

as for the multi account, can some1 tell me if we have warned for this yet and after letting me know close this unless any other admin thinks otherwise

Regards Suppy-

Makazoruki
27-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Very known bug , checked replay 3-4 times , it all fits the identity of the bug.
So i declare LasLogos innocent in this case.

As for assnnboobs , first game u play on pdc with ur multiaccount = u will be exiled.

Regards , Closed.