PDA

View Full Version : appeal ban

gloOwN
24-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Server: Northerend
Name: gloOwN

Was my first game in dotarank and i like it a lot and play very well and the teams was very equal soo really bad that i dc, will only play with net cable and not wireless becuse it sucks in my home, can look at my DL account and se that i have low dc % Name: SupeRGoSSeN.
Plz i'm really regretful and DL sucks compare to dotarank so really want to play more dotarank games, much teamplays.

Spasmolyt
24-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Please read and use the template there:
http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=8693

Also, we're not on Northrend, where did you get that from?

gloOwN
24-11-2009, 08:48 PM
thougth is was northered battlenet...
server: ranked gaming?

What did I wrong? My english sucks,
/S

SouL]ReQuieM
24-11-2009, 08:48 PM
where were you playing did you download the dotarank client ?

Spasmolyt
24-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Use the linked template.
We're not playing over a bnet or bnet-like server, Sir-Rogers set up a chatserver and a gameserver.
You were banned because you left voluntarily in game id 24688, not because of a disconnect. The bot also recognizes pressing the disconnect button when you lag as leaving voluntarily.

FrO.oZeN
24-11-2009, 09:17 PM
I was the one who banned you and it doesn't looked like a disconnect. The Client can differ if you get a disconnect or leav a game by yourself and i got the message that you left voluntarily. Still, i like that you appealed fast and i support your appeal. Actually you just must do it with the right template.

Cnacnel
24-11-2009, 09:29 PM
* The Template
Time passed since the ban was issued: <time>
Time since last appeal: <time>
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned:
<reason(s)>
It should be [client]

Flutschi
24-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Im not sure if you get this, but DON'T CLOSE THE CLIENT, this will cause a disconnect.

No offence.

SouL]ReQuieM
24-11-2009, 10:02 PM
anything else than the server name, i suppose your deserves a second chance.

Granted