27-11-2009, 11:12 PM
IRC name: zEEz|ZINIC
Q-Auth: Rootster
Garena name: zEEz|ZINIC

* Where are you from?
I am from Spain

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am 19 years old boy from Spain-Logrono town.This is my favorite game like everyone from this league.I like to listen music also.my hobby is to play football with friends,fishing with my father and to sport like at all.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

I am not member of any league now because in europe the only big league wcich exist is this here.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

I play dota from 3 years.I was in few clan but not profesionals ofc..just for the games and for the clan wars..but this was time when i was understanding what is the real dota like sport.I was member of Dotainvite and sP Russian league ..rly good players have there.....but stop to play there because with the time was imposible to have any normal game.How we know sP league is every time the second league in Europe.I can play clan wars..SIG also..i`m good team player.Just mb from last year not was with luck for me to join any league for that i ask if it possible to be promoted to play in dp1.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Yes i can play roles, my power is support player because i give everything from myself every game for the team.And ofc i am more secured if i play with players in my team wcich i know are rly best players and on wcich i can believe in every moment.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)
I have but they are old replays and dont work,i just dont have any new replays because was with sick arm and not was playing few time.Hope will understand me

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
Yes , i have working mic and exp with the Ventrilo.

* Do you have a microphone?
Yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes , this is the much important part of this league i think.

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

zEEz

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

Escobar from MCiTY

* Is there anything else you want to add?
Really want to play in this league,here have a lot of good and mannered peoples i think wcich playing on high level games and this is from what i need.And also to play with friends wcich are here.

MCiTY^Escobar
28-11-2009, 04:30 AM
support! Lovely and skilled player really~

Noriaki.Kasai
28-11-2009, 05:07 PM
supp