29-11-2009, 07:12 PM
ersonal Info

Your name:Gerasimos

Your country:Greece

Spoken languages:Greek English German

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: dmG.NaRkaS

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:I was safelisted on grc2,GR,OcoD and SpL.In the past year I also played many games on Dota-League(SIG and VIP) and also on World Cyber League.Nowadays I play on NoL.

Your activity and average playtime each week: Mostly 2-3 hours a day and 4 hours on the weekends/holiday,however my average playtime depends also on my responsibilities/daily circumstances.

How long you have been playing DotA: about 3 years.I joined the online community after playing 6 months on Lan,I basically play on Bnet and for some periods of time also on GGC.

Your ability to communicate with others:Actually I m a mannered and social person,who sees DotA also as a chance to make other people's acquaintance.When I have an argument with somebody I try to cope peacefully and with reciprocal concessions.In my opinion it is also very important for an admin to get control of his anger and never hurt the feelings of other users.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I read them and I totally agree with them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? First of I try to calm myself down and think carefully about a constructive solution.However I always try to disengage from stressfull situations by setting priorities for each task i have to face.The key is to solve every problem before it is too late.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? I am willing to obey any orders on condition they are rational and not any farfetched demands.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I didn't tell anyone about this admin application,but I believe that the guys who know me are going to support my application.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo? Sadly my headset is at the moment out of order,but I am willing to discuss my application on BNet or on MSN if it is possible

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: Well,I must confess that I don't have any past expirience as an admin,because I always thought that it is very tiresome.Now I want to try it out,so that I can see how the job of an admin really is.Additionally I really want to create my own games,because it is always annoying not to find enough slots for your friends and to wait until a game gets created.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:As i mentioned above, I am an active player with much expirience on the DotA enviroment.I also believe that I am a social person and that I can be objective and just with the users of the channel and of course punish them if this is the case.

A few things about yourself:I am a 17-years-old Student who lives in Athens.My hobbies are hanging out with friends,football and of course DotA(the only online game worthwhile in my opinion :P).Sometimes my schoolwork limits my online-time,but that makes me only to look forward to play more DotA .
Thanks for giving me the chance to speak about myself.I am waiting for feedback!

PS: I am active on the forum despite my low amount of posts.That is very obvious,because i vievew almost all threads on this forum.I just say that in case you see the total post amount of posts and the activity as the same thing :)

dmG.RaV3n^_-
29-11-2009, 07:14 PM
nice app. ;) gl bro

Dethelor.NoL
30-11-2009, 01:44 AM
poly oraios kai mannered pekths kai sigoura aksizei na ginei admin.
+1 apo mena

basilakis3000
30-11-2009, 09:54 AM
+1 , ply kalos player k well mannerd , GL man! ^^

WhizZeR)
30-11-2009, 10:05 AM
to paidi einai para polu eristiko.full eirwnia sto gaming.(san player kalos) alla apo xarakthra pisteuw oti dn to xei so -1

KiTz
01-12-2009, 11:11 AM
accepted