Your country: The Netherlands.
A language you can speak(other than English):
My English is pretty good, but ofcourse I also speak dutch :p

Experience, playtimes and general info
Battle.Net Account: TM-Varpoxan
Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
Don’t have any safelisted channels.
Your activity and average playtime each week:
My Activity is pretty high lately, I play at least 2-3 games a day.
How long you have been playing DotA:
I’ve been playing DotA for about 8 months now, since a mate introduced me to the game.

Your ability to communicate with others:
My ability to communicate with others is pretty good, I understand people pretty easily and I do my best to make myself understandable.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
Rules? What rules? Nah j/k
But really, I don't see them anywhere. :)

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
I am a grown-up guy, played the MMO "World of Warcraft "and I’ve done loads and loads of leading there (mostly RvR groups, Arena groups and Raids to City’s which involve 40 or more people).

In that time, I created the ability to stay calm when I’m under pressure, and I try to solve problems rather then to make them.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
I’m used being on top of the leading-ladder because I always do the leading part in most games I’ve played.
But I have no problems in following orders from other people.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
There are several players I’ve played some DotA games lately and I think most of them can vouch for me being an mature and skilled player.
Dreamers, Bluestinger, Dar.Raquim, Tarrask and xPaddy.
Allso my brother TM-Dordanov (who became an admin a week ago) and other people wearing the TM-tag (We are not a clan, but a group of friends) can vouch for me.
I must add that all ppl wearing the TM-tag know eachother IRL.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
I am willing to discuss my application, but I don’t think it will add a lot.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
I’d like to be able to do something for this growing community, I’ve played a lot of games on your #NOL bot on Northrend and sometimes you just have those players who flame, leave, afk, or bring the game down in other ways.
It’s something I don’t like to see, and I wanna be able to do something about it.
Allso –AR is my favorite game mode, and I hardly play other DotA games than on your Bot.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
I am a mature, friendly, dedicated person with leadership qualities.
I can offer being an admin that helps out, makes games better and solve problems if there are any.
I also play at least 80% of the hero’s close to its fullest potential.

A few things about yourself:
I hope I gave enough information to give you a good idea of what kind of person I am.
If somehow you want to know more, can’t hurt to ask :)

Additional information:
My favorite Hero is the Butcher :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrecg3ocotk
And I made a compilation of a replay a few months ago, if you’re interested check it out. Its 3minutes long.
:pudg:

Sincerely,
TM-Varpoxan.

MasteR[KM]
01-07-2009, 12:00 PM
You have been promoted in half public bots for start. Which are:
DA-PUB-01/02 If you do not know the commands to host a game contact me via personal message so i can give you further istructions.

KiTz
03-07-2009, 02:27 AM
Moving the thread to the correct section.