View Full Version : Very bad manners.

GooooooDLiKe_Me
02-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Accused User Account : PidMastaFcka, arbenlol & laslogos
Game Name : PDC6270
Offence of User : ME

REPLAY: http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/155775/
SCREEN: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7061/idiotcx.png
Watch the replay and you tell me someone who wants to play this.
I left the game because of this and was obviously truanted.

Laslogos muted "Global Chat", what is that action??

I hope some hard warns will be placed on these people.

Laslogos_
02-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Do you even want me to paste the screenshots here from your following whisper to me? No I did not think so. Anyway, yes I muted all chat for 2minutes because 4ppl were spamming like retards blaming eachother for flaming etc. Gooodlike egoquitted that game after spampausing without notifing me about the problem.

He could've whispered me, he could've private chatted me, but he didn't. And the fact is that I forgot allchat was muted, as you might see in the replay.
- I write things such as: "You cant fucking pause without 321, etc.", but the message didn't get to them of course.

So please goooooodlike_me stop acting liike an abused kid, and show some manners yourself. Posting this report is kinda backfire since you left game before creeps were spawned which is a violation of the rules.

Regards
Laslogos_

- Could you please upload screenshot of that chat, with player list at the right. I weren't even in channel when this truant happend, because I were already truanted. So no I did not truant you goooodlike and the leave weren't justified just because all chat was muted, since you had other options you could use to contact me.

GooooooDLiKe_Me
02-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Don't tell me I was supposed to WHISPER you, you werent ALLOWED to mute all chat in the first place! I was asking for a mute of this guy, and you mute all chat, how is that supposed to help me. And now you tell me I should had whispered you, hahaha.

That you are the host doesn't allow you to mute the all-chat when im asking for muting a single person who is flaming and spamming our ally-chat.

Laslogos_
02-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Well we had no fight between us before this game, so if you really wanted that guy muted or allchat unmuted, you could've used whisper. It's not that hard you know /w laslogos unmute allchat / laslogos go mute "name".

Bli5teR
03-12-2009, 11:55 AM
tbh, i dont wna intermediate here, bc i cant watch the replay, it doesnt work, probably because of the new patch,

so i just saw the shit in dota parsers, and well godlike left, but he was already punished by truant,

i wont warn laslogos, bc the proof is insufficient.

but following following 2 people will receive 10% warn for flame/spamm:
ARBENLOL & PidMastaFcka

best regards

Makazoruki
18-12-2009, 12:33 PM
OLD SEASON TOPIC ---> CLOSED & MOVED