03-12-2009, 04:44 AM
IRC name: TeChieS
Q-Auth: zPROTOSzz
Garena name: TeCHieS|eXeqtR

* Where are you from?
I am from Russia

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am 18 years old boy from Spain-Kaliningrad town. I amp playing DotA long enough (5 years). I spend too much time for programming and DotA.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).

I am a member of say-plz league for a long time (2 years)

[04:24:11] * sP-Info Player zPROTOSzZ (ID:614): reputation level: 36, vouched at div 1 and 2 by koste, last division change by underdarker, at 10.05.09, 00:02, access in moders/vouchers/gamers/it: User/User/Leader/User
[04:24:15] <techies> .stats
[04:24:16] * sP-Info Player zPROTOSzZ has 39 wins, 49 loses and 907 points. Ranked 213/300 (div-1). Current losing streak: -2

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

As I said before I play in a dota a long time.Until recently I played only leagues, but a month ago i am found a team and sponsorship, and now I'm playing more and I hope that having vouch on this league I will be able to prove themselves and improve the ability to play.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

My preference: gank , support

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

Play on lan with my team...and dont have the opportunity

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

Yes

* Do you have a microphone?
Yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
Yes ofc

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

zPROTOSzz

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

All players from sp.Palit

* Is there anything else you want to add?
I think I'm worthy to play here, and many players who know me i think confirm this.
And sorry for my English :P