PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal satyr

Satyr
06-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 2-3 hours
Previous appeals: yes. second appeal. flame
Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: idk i just love to play here
Reasons for banning me: hmm i was banned for jumping into 3-4 with storm. everyone does that with that hero. so i dont know there is the problem. yes and i died more than once but that wasnt my fault since my team failed to gang multiple times and i "suicided" (i cant stop my ulti when casted) btw we WON so i think this thread is useless. so mhm... please unban me and i wont jump into 3-4 enemies with storm again.this was a game ruin? is this a joke?WE won and 5 hours ago (game before my last one) some guy paused a game for like 10 minutes. after he unpaused it, i died, i went to take a piss '30sec' when i came back i was dead. was that a gameruin? so dont ban people for dying more than once because that happens to everyone. im not a bad player. i fail 2/10 games. reply me asap

SouL]ReQuieM
07-12-2009, 11:57 AM
the replay i got from a requested player (emailing) you were potm and not STORM, you just leap into enermy when they are 3-4 just to starfall then die and there was one time you just stand there and get dmged 3/4 of your hp then enermy came and die.

Satyr
07-12-2009, 01:10 PM
my bad..same thing as i said in last post i don't want to copy anything. i asked a gm, i think it was flutshi and he told me that was not banable. he told me i am safe. i don't know how does this work but, should more than 1 gm agree for banning ? since 1 gm agreed to let me go and another one banned me. i need more replies about this thread i really don't see the point here. if the third gm agrees to let me go, should i be unbanned? lol... i know u banned me since u wrote enermy it spells enemy btw i don't even know you i think ur new here. i play here more than 4 months. i want reply from another gm ty

Spasmolyt
07-12-2009, 05:20 PM
It's good that you're banned imho.
You disconnected in 13 of your last 70 games, thats ~16% chance to disconnect. If everyone had such a high chance, a 5v5 game could be played without drop in only ~18% of cases. Having a 18% chance to get a 5v5 game without disconnect is unacceptable.
-> Lower your disconnect chance, either by getting a more stable OS environment, a more stable connection (WLAN? Router resets?) or plugging less on purpose.

In three of your last four games you were feeding 6-21-10, 2-17-5 and 5-22-5 and when your team asks you what you're doing there, you just tell them to "su" or reply that you weren't looking or that you're drunk and don't care about the game anyway. That shouldn't be a ban reason in itself imo, but I don't think you should be unbanned without you explaining why your disconnect chance is so high and what you are doing to ameliorate the situation.

MeatHead
07-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Saw the potm replay, loads of bad decisions and it could very well be interpreted as intentional game ruining... Ban is fair enough.

x_T_c
07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
I Saw satyr replay ! Rly ban is Ban is fair decisions for this playing

TyR)
07-12-2009, 08:44 PM
Justified ban together with your games before.

Besides,

lol... i know u banned me since u wrote enermy it spells enemy btw i don't even know you i think ur new here. i play here more than 4 months. i want reply from another gm ty

Quote of the day.

SouL]ReQuieM
07-12-2009, 08:56 PM
http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/158913/

http://dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/download/158913/

heres the replay and maybe look at your action in the game ... in the last 30 min you were only farming and then get killed by enemy.

Satyr
07-12-2009, 10:35 PM
i dont need this shit

Cnacnel
08-12-2009, 12:22 AM
lol... i know u banned me since u wrote enermy it spells enemy btw i don't even know you i think ur new here. i play here more than 4 months. i want reply from another gm ty

Soul plays here more than 18 months btw.

i dont need this shit

Cool bro.