PDA

View Full Version : [MaMa]dr4z4

[MaMa]dr4z4
08-12-2009, 07:50 AM
First to say HELLO my dear friend Spasmolyt.
In this post im talking only to you. Well, i wanna ask you something ... Here is the situation: You are bored a bit from all daily activities and want to relax a bit by playing DOTA or some other game. You want to enjoy the game, right? Ofcourse you want to play it with your friends and talk to them using the easiest way possible cos you still want to enjoy it.
Ok, we must follow the rules but i need you to tell me what part of this rule i didnt follow:

5. English-only in the chat and ingame, unless you have the permission of the players in your team that don't understand your native language.

Ok i must say i was talking in public chat some things in serbian language but it was some greeting or i was calling someone and it happend ONLY when all other guys were afk. SO HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS OFFEND SOMEONE?(Sorry for CAPS) I think you only find urself offended but dunno why(I mean cmon, all guys are afk and im talking to my friends some random shit not important to you anyway, and just you are there to say warnings to me like u would like to know what im saying to them? If its so, ask and i will translate it for you.
And if you acting like some uber pro admin....pls all guys do this non english talk even admins.
And ingame, when we are 3 or 4 friends together its easier to tell to them what they need to do in serbian language cos the game is running and i dont rly have time for thinking about the english words and how to say something bcos i wanna stay focused at game( just time waisting). And when you or some other non serbian dude play in my team i ofc tell everything they need to know on english, so whats the problem?

So after all those sweet words im thinking about leaving this client bcos of this "stupid" situation. Its all up to you my dear. Waiting for your answer.

Don't get too serious, after all it's just a stupid game.

Clairvoyant
08-12-2009, 08:06 AM
dr4z4;146594']First to say HELLO my dear friend Spasmolyt.
In this post im talking only to you. Well, i wanna ask you something ... Here is the situation: You are bored a bit from all daily activities and want to relax a bit by playing DOTA or some other game. You want to enjoy the game, right? Ofcourse you want to play it with your friends and talk to them using the easiest way possible cos you still want to enjoy it.
Ok, we must follow the rules but i need you to tell me what part of this rule i didnt follow:

5. English-only in the chat and ingame, unless you have the permission of the players in your team that don't understand your native language.

Ok i must say i was talking in public chat some things in serbian language but it was some greeting or i was calling someone and it happend ONLY when all other guys were afk. SO HOW THE FUCK CAN THIS OFFEND SOMEONE?(Sorry for CAPS) I think you only find urself offended but dunno why(I mean cmon, all guys are afk and im talking to my friends some random shit not important to you anyway, and just you are there to say warnings to me like u would like to know what im saying to them? If its so, ask and i will translate it for you.
And if you acting like some uber pro admin....pls all guys do this non english talk even admins.
And ingame, when we are 3 or 4 friends together its easier to tell to them what they need to do in serbian language cos the game is running and i dont rly have time for thinking about the english words and how to say something bcos i wanna stay focused at game( just time waisting). And when you or some other non serbian dude play in my team i ofc tell everything they need to know on english, so whats the problem?

So after all those sweet words im thinking about leaving this client bcos of this "stupid" situation. Its all up to you my dear. Waiting for your answer.

Don't get too serious, after all it's just a stupid game.

the same applies for me, i was banned for the same reason, just wannna add Spasmolyt the way you WHINE AND WHINE about language is so childish, youre like a baby warning here warning there wtf. if i want to tell you something i will speak in english,

if you want to understand what we are saying then ask for a translation, but actually i really doubt you are interested in what were talking about, imo its more about you being "admin" and wanting to "flex ur muscles" by enforcing rules just for the sake of rules, if a few lines of letters that you dont understand really piss you off, then mate you got serious issues... really childish imo

Spasmolyt
08-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Clairvoyant, you have received even more warnings in the previous game and a personal chat about your behaviour as well, then in the next two games you're doing everything again that you were warned for.

But this thread is about [mama]dr4z4, so I will stick to that.
In gid 25902, you had Samurai in your team. He requested that you stick to English only. This request is legitimate and English only for these situations is included in the rules, as you know. I don't have to explain and defend this rule here, but in short, it ruins the game for players that don't understand your language if all they can read all game is Serbian. They feel left out, not accepted and driven to leave dotarank because they don't get any feeling of community.
Now, for the relevant lines:
[03:50] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: ahaha
[04:00] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: kod ortaka sam na gajbi wooooooooo
[04:08] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: RECI HOCES FURIJA?
[04:12] [Scourge] Samurai: english pls -.-
[04:14] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: smara furko
[04:21] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: daj neki keri :D
[04:47] [All] Samurai: mass slavic speech
[04:54] [All] Spasmolyt: tell them to stop it
[04:57] [Scourge] mr.xed: ahahaha
[04:57] [All] Clairvoyant: lies
[04:58] [All] Spasmolyt: when they continue, I will ban
[05:00] [All] Samurai: i do 5 times
[05:03] [All] Spasmolyt: ok
[05:06] [Scourge] mr.xed: we
[05:07] [Scourge] mr.xed: spek
[05:10] [Scourge] mr.xed: anhlish
[05:12] [All] Clairvoyant: he ask which language
[05:15] [All] Clairvoyant: never said stop
[05:23] [All] Samurai: after that i said english pls
[05:29] [All] Spasmolyt: then stop it now please as you're ruining the game for samurai
[05:47] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: samurai
[05:50] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: english only now!

Of course, you don't stick to it:
[05:51] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: kuri ti virac
[16:21] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: gle ga zmaj sto se razigrao
[19:45] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: ma nafarma zlo
[23:43] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: al pogle bracu kao da igraju cw neki il tako nesta
[27:13] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: ma idi
[27:18] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: hladna voda me ubije :D
[27:39] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: e sad ce prodje baksuz xD
and lots of other Serbian lines.

Next game, gid 25903, you have quazar in your team that is Russian and doesn't understand Serbian either.
Lobby:
[03:13] [mAma]dr4Z4: quazar from?
[03:16] quazar: ru
Game:
[01:22] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: ma place sto pricamo non english
... lots of Serbian ...
[05:02] [Scourge] quazar: eng plz
[05:07] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: i ono je kao punilo 3 h
[05:11] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: dal je napunilo sta?
[05:19] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: pise da je pun
[05:21] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: da
... lots of Serbian ...
The rest of the game, quazar kept silent, obviously feeling quite isolated while not understanding a word and being ignored by you.

This is exactly why this rule exists. You're totally excluding the other players from the game even though they both asked for English only explicitly, how could any feeling of friendly gaming community develop here?

Clairvoyant
08-12-2009, 09:12 AM
[05:50] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: english only now!

and i actually did try to keep it english only... but none of the stuff we were talking about was relevant to people who dont understand, ofcourse im not going to use a language he doesnt understand to tell HIM something.

[05:02] [Scourge] quazar: eng plz
i actually didnt even notice this line

and after that draza asks something about charging his cellphone via computer so i dont see how thats relevant to quazar.

"The rest of the game, quazar kept silent, obviously feeling quite isolated while not understanding a word and being ignored by you."

thats one way of looking at it,

OR

maybe IT DIDNT BOTHER HIM ENOUGH TO WHINE ABOUT IT unlike some other people i know, and btw him being russian he probably did understand a few words of what we were saying so that too could be a reason why he didnt say anything about english again

"Clairvoyant, you have received even more warnings in the previous game and a personal chat about your behaviour as well, then in the next two games you're doing everything again that you were warned for.

But this thread is about [mama]dr4z4, so I will stick to that."

no man, dont stick to draza, we both have the same problem, he might have even spoken a bit more than me, even mr.xed spoke more than me, so what u want me to do spamm forum with more threads over the same issue, u know there is a line between making somethin "official" as an official ban appeal, and being unreasonably nit picky and spamming, and ure asking me to be spammy and wasteful, well im not going to do that, reply for me here as well.

btw. spasmolyt where u from ??

marcvs
08-12-2009, 09:22 AM
sorry i don't see the problem. You didn't fallow the rules, you got banned. simple.
there are ton of players who talk English in all chat and game , despite being from same country.
you are bad mannered, and please stop making apologies for that.

Spasmolyt
08-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Everything that applies to [mama]dr4z4 also applies to you, Clairvoyant. Additionally, I warned you and posted the log of that in the Administrative forum together with this explanation:
"I warned Clairvoyant officially because of flaming (calling others nub all the time and idiot sometimes) and lots of serbian despite several warnings in his last games, starting gid 25901, 25900, ...
If you see him talking Serbian or calling others nub again all the time, please ban."
In gid 25901, I gave you exactly four (4) warnings, the last one of which looked like this:
[15:07] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: clairvoyant, last warning now, only english here, it's in the rules also
Also, you told me to
[52:01] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: KILLL THEEEM
when I was around Lion and Invoker with a windwalked Clinkz, trying to find a good position and time to attack, then, when I got killed by those and two others that joined them seconds after because they had a sentry ward there:
[52:08] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: what a noob
Which tells us lots about your attitude towards fellow players. You even stuck to calling me a noob for that in the private chat later where I warned you. I looked up some older games and you have called teammates nubs or noobs in almost every game you have been in.

I even explained to you another aspect of using non-English that led to this rule:
[03:35] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: english only
[03:38] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: 3rd warning
[03:45] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: u want me to waste time on clicking private chat ??
[03:51] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: no
[03:55] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: i want you to stop wasting my time
[04:04] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: im not talking to u
[04:06] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: DONT READ
[04:11] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: it's impossible to not read
[04:16] [Scourge] Amake: its rude
[04:21] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: i thought u dont understand ?
[04:26] [Scourge] Clairvoyant: how can u read then ?
[04:33] [Scourge] Spasmolyt: reading != understanding

All of this imho shows clearly that you do not care about the rules here in any way and can't even stick to them for three games after getting extensive warnings.
If you don't like the rules, you can post in the Suggestions forum and have them discussed.
Also I'm asking you to create your own ban appeal thread as this will get confusing, especially if mr.xed starts posting here too.
By now I can't extract any reason your ban appeal should be granted from your text.

SouL]ReQuieM
08-12-2009, 02:23 PM
the rules are there to be obey and the reason why we have to english only is because we wanted everyone to understand what are you talking about in game and sometimes it get frustrated when people in speaking in other language that only 1 or 2 people can understand in game and you might be whining, flaming etc but we never know. if you want to be unbanned please post an appeal using the template with a valid reason why you deserved to be unbanned.

Artan
08-12-2009, 02:24 PM
i think language rule is reasonable and simple.

if you have enough people you can /join Serbia with your friends.
you can even add channel "Serbia" to default channels in your "Edit->Preferences" so that every time you login to client you would be joined in channel "Serbia" where you will be able to speak your language and host your own games where no one will bother you.

Phi
08-12-2009, 03:18 PM
This is not a proper appeal. Check out the Template:

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=18860

Clairvoyant
08-12-2009, 04:28 PM
calling people nubs or noobs is flaming ?

i just fucking hate whiner kids like you who whine about everything, i could call you a retard idiot etc. now that is flaming, but calling you noob because you act like a noob IS NOT FLAMING.

and btw 95% of time when i say noob i say that to people i know, and they say the same to me when i fail, and its mostly a JOKE, i know draza is a solid player, but when he runs with bristle back from razor, and gets away with very low hp, then throws a slow at razor and kills himself i fucking ROFL and call him a noob, if that bothers you, well i just dont give a fuck, youre whining about something thats none of your business, our personal chat does not concern you so stop lying about me being a flamer and calling everyone noob!

and one more thing, you ARE a noob, AND THATS FINE, there is nothing wrong with being a noob, its not an insult, noob means a begginer, a not so good player, and you definitely are worse than draza or me, and i have no problem calling myself noob when i act like one, i even say to myself "stupid" when i do a stupid suicide move, is that flaming ? NO its called stating a fact!

btw. many many people speak serbian/croatian/bosnian, i actually speak bosnian, not serbian, and dont get banned, if youre gonna be such a whining bitch about this then go check every game played and ban 50% of the people here, dont be a retard and just pick a few people and ban..

PS. in one of those games we had HladnaVoda, he played rylai, he mega failed, no wards, boots, 3 null talismans and tangos were his items, hes clearly a noob, BUT I DIDNT SAY ONE WORD TO HIM, i never called him a noob or anything else, if im such a flamer how come i didnt say anything to him ??

and im sorry if some of you find the word "fuck" offensive, to me its just a word like any other, and people give it "bad" meaning, but i just use it to emphasize my sentences, so sorry if anyone feels like whining about that :)

Cnacnel
08-12-2009, 04:31 PM
dr4z4;146594']You are bored a bit from all daily activities and want to relax a bit by playing DOTA or some other game. You want to enjoy the game, right? Ofcourse you want to play it with your friends and talk to them using the easiest way possible cos you still want to enjoy it.

using the easiest way possible cos you still want to enjoy it.... and simultaneously take away the enjoyment from the other players.

[05:50]
and i actually did try to keep it english only... but none of the stuff we were talking about was relevant to people who dont understand, ofcourse im not going to use a language he doesnt understand to tell HIM something.

and after that draza asks something about charging his cellphone via computer so i dont see how thats relevant to quazar.

I really don't get it. How about using private chat? Ventrilo? TeamSpeak? Skype? Is it soooo hard?

MeatHead
08-12-2009, 04:42 PM
First of all, I've had plenty of probs with dr4z4 in the past, but nvm that. Just got one thing to say: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
Seriously... You broke the rules (idc if you were 4 serbs in that team) face the consequence! Besides, "shittalking" the gm who banned you won't help you ;)

Spasmolyt
08-12-2009, 04:52 PM
i just fucking hate whiner kids like you who whine about everything, i could call you a retard idiot etc. now that is flaming, but calling you noob because you act like a noob IS NOT FLAMING.
I don't see how this could possibly help your ban appeal.

stop lying about me being a flamer and calling everyone noob!
It's just some minor point that you also show a tendency to mild flaming and totally not the ban reason here. Your attitude however, that manifests in this tendency, is.

and one more thing, you ARE a noob, AND THATS FINE, there is nothing wrong with being a noob, its not an insult, noob means a begginer, a not so good player, and you definitely are worse than draza or me
Now this is totally besides the point, but considering I have been playing DotA for six years now and looking at some games I have played with you and dr4z4 and the stats there (as those are most readily verifiable), I would come to an entirely different conclusion.

btw. many many people speak serbian/croatian/bosnian, i actually speak bosnian, not serbian, and dont get banned, if youre gonna be such a whining bitch about this then go check every game played and ban 50% of the people here, dont be a retard and just pick a few people and ban..
Just post in the ban request forum if you stumble upon this and we will readily look at every case.

PS. in one of those games we had HladnaVoda, he played rylai, he mega failed, no wards, boots, 3 null talismans and tangos were his items, hes clearly a noob, BUT I DIDNT SAY ONE WORD TO HIM, i never called him a noob or anything else, if im such a flamer how come i didnt say anything to him ??
Now that's conclusive proof. Anyway, I wouldn't ever think about banning you for calling people nubs or noobs a few times in your games. You don't seem to get that the whole picture you're giving us is a totally different scope than what you're referring to in your posts and what you're trying to defend against, if I may even call that defense instead of blind snapping at perceived enemies.

Clairvoyant
08-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Quote form dotarank rules:
"The rule of thumb is that if you think whatever you're about to do will cause heavy annoyance to a single person or multiple people that you play with, then do not do it. Any action that can be taken as a form of harassment towards fellow players is bannable"

you Spasmolyt have caused heavy annoyance to MULTIPLE people that you played with by whining about language (dont do it) , like draza explained when we talk in our language its much more funny, and much more interesting, whenever i play with draza or some other people i laugh the whole game, it doesnt matter if were winning or loosing WE ARE HAVING FUN, and then u show up and start whining about language and ruin our fun..

so is it more important that you ONE PERSON has to see a few sentences of non understandable language,
or that US 3-4 have fun joking in our language?
i really doubt that its as bothersome for u to see our language, as it is bothersome for us to ruin the fun of chatting with each other..

now cnacnel has a point about using vent or teamspeak, but i dont have it installed, and some of the people i play with im playing for the first time and they speak the language so its easy for us to communicate and HAVE FUN, and i also might be shy i dont want draza to hear my uncool voice :D

as for private chat its a bit of a harrasement to click the chat private chat, select player then type, then do it again 3 times because i have 4 people speaking the same language, so that also kills the fun in the game.

so why dont you RESPECT THE RULES and dont whine about language and RUIN OUR GAME?
because no matter whether youre an admin or a player youre still one person, and fun for 4 people is more important than fun for 1 person.

PS. can we get Rogers opinion on this?

Spasmolyt
08-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Totally right, also by banning I cause heavy annoyance to the person banned and therefore should be banned also. Whoever bans me then must be banned subsequently for causing heavy annoyance etc. ad infinitum.
Use common sense please.
If further answers are of comparable quality, I must refrain from posting lest to create a useless flame thread.

Edit: Why would you want to escalate this? Is it that hard to apologize and try to stick to the rules, as simple as they are? The services you're using here are totally free of charge for you and lots of people are sacrificing their free time for Dotarank. If you don't agree with something, you can change it by reasoning, not by attacking and insulting those people repeatedly. Shouldn't that be all too obvious?
How about you go and create a simple ban appeal thread according to the template, try to not openly defy the rules and play happily ever after? Once more: The guys providing a free service can dictate the rules. If you don't like the rules, find another free service for you to use that suits you more. Your approach on contrast is just out for wasting lots and lots more of our free time, you even ask for Sir-Rogers to give a statement on this very clear-cut case, and Sir-Rogers surely is not the person I would want you to steal time from because he has precious little of it for the development of the client as is.

marcvs
08-12-2009, 08:15 PM
@clairvoyant

I don't see where you think your reasoning will lead to, since it has one major flaw:
it is against the rules stated in DR, which you, by playing here accept to obey

you can read them here http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=19335
let me quote :
General Rules of Conduct
5. English-only in the chat and in game, unless you have the permission of the players in your team that don't understand your native language.

One of your teammates didn't give you permission thus you shouldn't have spoken your native language.

Cnacnel
08-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Why would you want to escalate this? Is it that hard to apologize and try to stick to the rules, as simple as they are? The services you're using here are totally free of charge for you and lots of people are sacrificing their free time for Dotarank. If you don't agree with something, you can change it by reasoning, not by attacking and insulting those people repeatedly. Shouldn't that be all too obvious?
How about you go and create a simple ban appeal thread according to the template, try to not openly defy the rules and play happily ever after? Once more: The guys providing a free service can dictate the rules. If you don't like the rules, find another free service for you to use that suits you more. Your approach on contrast is just out for wasting lots and lots more of our free time, you even ask for Sir-Rogers to give a statement on this very clear-cut case, and Sir-Rogers surely is not the person I would want you to steal time from because he has precious little of it for the development of the client as is.

Ditto. Moreover, I have a feeling that Roger's outlook is very similar to ours.

mr.xed
08-12-2009, 10:44 PM
hahah u deserve it noobs hahha :P

Clairvoyant
09-12-2009, 12:11 AM
well my problem isnt with the rules, my problem is with whiners like spasmolyt who whine for the sake of flexing his admin powah..

w/e Clairvoyant says byebye dotarank..

mr.xed
09-12-2009, 12:44 AM
well my problem isnt with the rules, my problem is with whiners like spasmolyt who whine for the sake of flexing his admin powah..

w/e Clairvoyant says byebye dotarank..

NOOOOOO dont do that ... u know that is wrong

Osom
09-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Cbf to read the whole thread so i don't know if this was already said
Foreign language is nothing more than spam for someone who doesn't understand it

So it doesn't matter what you say it comes out as
sadsajdhasdhasdashdojiasdiasdhasidhasidhasdiasuhdi asuhd
to the person that doesn't understand it,

[MaMa]dr4z4
09-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Guys, what part of "First to say HELLO my dear friend Spasmolyt.
In this post im talking only to you." u dont get? :)

sorry i don't see the problem. You didn't fallow the rules, you got banned. simple.
there are ton of players who talk English in all chat and game , despite being from same country.
you are bad mannered, and please stop making apologies for that.

There are tons of othere ppl who dont follow this rule too.. Im bad mannered?

using the easiest way possible cos you still want to enjoy it.... and simultaneously take away the enjoyment from the other players.

I really don't get it. How about using private chat? Ventrilo? TeamSpeak? Skype? Is it soooo hard?

It is indeed very hard. :)

First of all, I've had plenty of probs with dr4z4 in the past, but nvm that. Just got one thing to say: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!
Seriously... You broke the rules (idc if you were 4 serbs in that team) face the consequence! Besides, "shittalking" the gm who banned you won't help you ;)

Im still waiting for your apology for last time i got banned w/o reason. So be silent pls.

Well, I just want to say goodbye to all good people from dotarank. I have neither the time nor the will to continue this sweet conversation. I will enjoy my games on xpam. See ya and have fun.

I just have last wish : Please close teh topic.

Cnacnel
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM
dr4z4;147142']Guys, what part of "First to say HELLO my dear friend Spasmolyt.
In this post im talking only to you." u dont get? :)

There are tons of othere ppl who dont follow this rule too.. Im bad mannered?

zzz "i'm not the only bad one" is not a good defense

It is indeed very hard. :)

Very,very hard.

Im still waiting for your apology for last time i got banned w/o reason. So be silent pls.

Well, I just want to say goodbye to all good people from dotarank. I have neither the time nor the will to continue this sweet conversation. I will enjoy my games on xpam. See ya and have fun.
HF

I just have last wish : Please close teh topic..