PDA

View Full Version : mr.xed

mr.xed
09-12-2009, 05:31 AM
Time passed since the ban was issued: 1 day

Time since last appeal: first appeal

Reason(s) why you deserver to be unbanned: I got banned for speaking non english i am sry but couldnt resist bcoz in game were 3 frends who speaked serbian , it wont happen again bcoz they got banned also and said they wont play anymore.

TyR)
09-12-2009, 05:44 AM
Why you bothered to use multiaccounts at first especially since you should know very well how we deal with them.

Spasmolyt
09-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Also, why exactly do you want to fuck me in the mouth?
[00:06] [Scourge] mr.xed: jebem ga u usta
[00:16] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: koga
[00:22] [Scourge] mr.xed: spasmofail

SouL]ReQuieM
09-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Any attempts to evade the ban by creating another client account may result in a permanent ban of yourself and anyone involved in helping you.

from the rule

if you apologized for your multi-account and to spasmolyt then you will be unbanned in 2 weeks but if you try and create another account again you will be perm banned without any notice.

mr.xed
09-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Why you bothered to use multiaccounts at first especially since you should know very well how we deal with them. One of the reasons was to copy adress and i played one game my bad.

Also, why exactly do you want to fuck me in the mouth?
[00:06] [Scourge] mr.xed: jebem ga u usta
[00:16] [Scourge] [mAma]dr4Z4: koga
[00:22] [Scourge] mr.xed: spasmofail

hahaha xD i can write what i want in chat or there is rule aganist that? yes its not in english but what if it were ?

from the rule

if you apologized for your multi-account and to spasmolyt then you will be unbanned in 2 weeks but if you try and create another account again you will be perm banned without any notice.

Like i said i played one game sry ,for apologie i have no itention in doing that, its not some bad insult u can say that to a frend also ,i didnt used it in friendly manner but i have no itention in apologizing,u gonna watch all games and chat and hunt insults? if u are gl.

SouL]ReQuieM
09-12-2009, 03:34 PM
now you just have to wait 2 weeks and you be unbanned

edit until you apologized to Spasmolyt you will never been unbanned

Spasmolyt
09-12-2009, 03:48 PM
You didn't play one game with xeD- after reactivating the account, but three (and two that were over after seconds due to a leave and a desync).
Yes, there actually is a rule against flaming. And against non-English. Combining flaming and non-English is especially invidious and makes me assume that there is much more flame hidden in your other Serbian lines, so that's another reason for English only.
Also, you consistently make fun of my attempts to make you guys stick to the rules in several games, showing a very destructive attitude towards Dotarank in general.
[00:09] [Scourge] mr.xed: du wi nid to spik inglish?
[01:34] [Scourge] mr.xed: du wi nid tu spik inglish?
[02:09] [Scourge] mr.xed: du vi nid tu spik inglish?
[02:29] [Scourge] mr.xed: wtf noun spiking inglish
[02:33] [Scourge] mr.xed: nubz
[04:47] [All] Samurai: mass slavic speech
[04:54] [All] Spasmolyt: tell them to stop it
[04:57] [Scourge] mr.xed: ahahaha
[04:57] [All] Clairvoyant: lies
[04:58] [Scourge] mr.xed: znao sam
[04:58] [All] Spasmolyt: when they continue, I will ban
[05:00] [All] Samurai: i do 5 times
[05:03] [All] Spasmolyt: ok
[05:06] [Scourge] mr.xed: we
[05:07] [Scourge] mr.xed: spek
[05:10] [Scourge] mr.xed: anhlish
[06:01] [Scourge] mr.xed: now
[06:03] [Scourge] mr.xed: till end
[06:04] [Scourge] mr.xed: game
[06:05] [Scourge] mr.xed: or banned
...then following lots of Serbian again of course...

Lots of insults in Serbian in gids 25900 and 25901...

And the best is telling me that you wanting to fuck me in the mouth is a friendly insult and you have no intention to apologize.

Artan
09-12-2009, 07:27 PM
although it may seem insane, you don't understand our people.

the things we say in normal day its just too wierd for some poeple. but we dont process those words with their meanings.

"jebem te usta" or "fuck you in the mouth" is a normal stuff for us. my father and like 90% people use that as a phrase. no one really means it, but we say it. i am used to hearing that one all my life.

i could write hundreds of those lines, but i have to mention because that one is very popular i used often. mostly as non harmfull. like when you do something silly or stupid you say it. or when someone burps you lough and say "jebem te usta".

it is unmannered, specially when you hear it on english, but no one means it. for some of us its stuff you grew up, and you hear them every day for last 20 years.
there is no doubt that we have to change it, its really ugly, but please understand that its not as harsh as it seems.

Spasmolyt
09-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Wow, ok. Another reason to write English instead of Serbian though :o

mr.xed
09-12-2009, 10:49 PM
ok i got pwnd xD u can close thread