PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal .al3n-

.al3n-
09-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Time passed since the ban was issued:2 days
Previous appeals:no
Reason(s) why you deserve to be unbanned:Im not a leaver,if admins can see my previous games, theyl confirm that.
A game before this one becose of which i got baned, we were owned by sentinel..33/1 k/d ratio, and i didnt left..i think that proves something..i was a former garena user(32 lvl,{hak free}). I just dont wana go back to garena, plz unban my acc........The thing that pissed me off was that someone controled my hero..i know its not a reason to plug, but i was really mad, a game before i got owned i wasnt thinking straight......i hope u understand...:confused:

Flutschi
09-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Yes, my fault, im sorry, didnt read it right.

1 disc, and 1 drop...

Spasmolyt
09-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Phumpas selected your hero and you made some erratical movement for some seconds. I confronted him with it and he swore that he didn't issue any commands. To confirm that, one would have to have a very close look at all the actions recorded in the replay, which is entirely too much trouble, so I just left it at that.
One question before you got my support: Why did you create a multiaccount to avoid the ban and only appealed after your multi got banned too? You can get permabanned for that (we have to assume that you know the rules).

Ragnesis
09-12-2009, 05:23 PM
What about multi-accounting? I say if you regret your crimes, 1 week timeban for multi is suitable.

.al3n-
09-12-2009, 11:37 PM
i really didnt know that multiacc is forbiden i apologize for that.....my brother has acc on the client 2...i hope its not forbiden......take my apologizes for leaving i swear it wont hapend again....and btwn i play dota for a very long time, on garena im really known in my room(cro 2).so i hope ul get one more pro player on this imba client..:p

Shabazza
09-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Well the problem is that you create a Multiacc to evade your ban.

Seriously, the purpose of a ban is either to tell you your limits by excluding you from the community for some time or to exclude you permanently. Nobody would think it is allowed to just skip the ban by creating another account EVEN IF you didn't read the rules (and why wouldn't you do THAT?).

.al3n-
09-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes it was my purpose, i hope u wont ban me permanently, but if u do i desrved it.sorry one more time..dont know what to tell you....im not used to so drastic mesures..but i must agree that they are really good...GJ GUYS WHO Ever created this client...well...

TyR)
10-12-2009, 04:58 AM
You are unbanned at the 17.12.
If the unban delays for any reason, just write a short note in this thread.
Thank you for appealing properly.

.al3n-
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Thank you for your understanding.

SouL]ReQuieM
17-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Granted