PDA

View Full Version : Abuse staff / room Argentina

furzio
10-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Your RGC Username: furzio

Abuser RGC Username: murgu3ro

Room/League Name: Argentina

Proof (Pictures): http://imageshack.us/f/585/asdeaq.jpg/ (sorry for the bad quality, on the end he wrote ¨tragando / suck it)

Did you talk to room higher staff before reporting ? (Yes/No) yes, but nobody listen me becouse they are friends so i talk whit mods from room Peru , ~KoMaMuRa~ and splash.legolas

Explain your situation:

i played that game whit my friend againts that mod (murgu3ro) a month ago , after we win the game he ban me and put a replay where haven´t any sense about his reason from the ban, even more on the replay he is threaten his team that if they dont stop dying he would ban them for the room:

chatlog : http://dotaparser.net/replay/51613

18m05s MURGU3RO [Allies] crix
18m11s MURGU3RO [Allies] sabias q ombu no esta mas no? / you know that ombu (another server) isnt any more right?
18m12s MURGU3RO [Allies] osea / i mean
18m14s MURGU3RO [Allies] si te baneo / if i ban you
18m17s MURGU3RO [Allies] no jugas en ningun lado / you wont play anymore on anywhere
18m17s MURGU3RO [Allies] pensa /think
18m27s PlanetaEmpanada [Allies] deja de flashear capo / dont trheaten me
18m30s PlanetaEmpanada [Allies] q me lei las re glas / i know the rules
18m33s MURGU3RO [Allies] y? /so?
18m45s PlanetaEmpanada [Allies] toy meido te amtan top
18m55s PlanetaEmpanada [Allies] deja de llorar
18m56s PlanetaEmpanada [Allies] y juga
18m59s MURGU3RO [Allies] ok
19m02s MURGU3RO [Allies] despues me encargo de vos / ok, then i will care on you
19m06s MURGU3RO [Allies] sigan jugando gente / keep playing people

After he bans me for 4 days and he wrote on the chat ¨tragando / suck it¨. i talk whit ~KoMaMuRa~ and splash.legolas and they remove my ban , BUT the next day MURGU3RO put the ban again and i talk whit the same mods to remove it again; that was a month ago. He is still adm at room Argentina and still treat players whit bad actitud

noone told me (~KoMaMuRa~ and splash.legolas) that i could post him here i just realize that looking for internet that is why i am doing now.

sorry for my english .

WrongTurn
10-06-2013, 02:06 PM
[15:05]Thor: !banhistory furzio
[BANHISTORY] This user was never banned.
murgu3ro Will be warned.
Thread Closed